Rob Reid - Prairie Shanties Of The Landlocked Mariner FLAC album
Title: Prairie Shanties Of The Landlocked Mariner
FLAC version ZIP size: 1562 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1504 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1952 mb
Other Formats: VOC APE AA MP3 TTA FLAC AU
Prairie Shanties of the Landlocked Mariner. by Rob Reid · 2012 · 3 Songs. More Albums by Rob Reid. The Principles of Crop Rotation.
Rob Reid, Prairie Shanties of the Landlocked Mariner I was given this record as a birthday gift last year by a couple of dear friends. The next day, while doing spring cleaning, I threw it on the turntable. The windows yawned, the dogs shot the breeze, the birds whistled their Sunday best-the soundtrack was perfect. I had no idea who Rob Reid was, but he knew a thing or two about me. Right from the first track, "The Man Who Slept Too Long," about a Logan Square Rip Van Winkle who struts down Milwaukee, out of time and out of fashion, I was hooked. Listen to the third track to figure.
Sensible Weather recommends: Prairie Shanties of the Landlocked Mariner by Rob Reid. Rob writes songs that are smart, quirky, and charming. If you like that sort of thing, you'll like Rob Reid. And if you don't like that sort of thing, then what the hell is wrong with you? Sensible Weather. Featuring guests Jamila Woods, Damon Locks, and Kahil El’Zabar of the Ethnic Heritage Ensemble. listen now. Bandcamp.
Mariner is a collaborative studio album between the Swedish band Cult of Luna and the American vocalist Julie Christmas, formerly of the bands Made Out of Babies and Battle of Mice. Serving as Cult of Luna's seventh studio album and the first time Christmas has appeared on the entirety of a full-length album since her 2010 solo debut The Bad Wife, Mariner was released on April 8, 2016 through Indie Recordings
No posts found by your specified sources. Please contact supportight. Related: fashionpost.
Good sea shanties like Blow the Man Down and Drunken Sailor have been belted out with great gusto and harmony for as long as anyone can remember. Many of the best sea shanties included here are filled with rhythmic repetition. They are fun to sing, and that’s exactly the point. The best sea shanty songs are designed to motivate seafarers as they go about their often difficult, physical labor on the open waters.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Man Who Slept Too Long|
|A2||Wildflowers On Chene|
|A5||This Horse Can Never Be Tamed|
|B3||Mutiny On The Fronto Parietal|
Written-By – Joanna Newsom
|B5||Me And Johnny Mac|
- Recorded At – Good Wolf Studios
- Mixed At – Good Wolf Studios
- Mixed At – Studio Ballistico
- Mastered At – Studio Ballistico
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Martha Iserman
- Bass – Rami Atassi (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B5)
- Cello – Ira Ochs (tracks: A4, A5, B4)
- Guitar – Carter O'Brien (tracks: A2), Rami Atassi (tracks: B1)
- Guitar, Percussion, Vocals – Rob Reid
- Harmony Vocals [Vocal Harmonies] – Julie Jurgens (tracks: A3, B2, B3, B5), Steve Dawson (tracks: B2, B3, B5)
- Mixed By [Final Mixing], Mastered By – Tim Sandusky
- Organ – Julius Otto (tracks: A4, B2)
- Percussion – Felipe Fraga (tracks: A1, A2, B5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Preliminary Mixing, With Help From] – Brad Belcher
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Preliminary Mixing] – Jeff Breakey
- Voice [Spoken Word] – 44 Cent (tracks: A1), Chris Derby (tracks: A1), Lex Mendes (tracks: A1)
- Written-By – Rob Reid (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
NotesRecording and preliminary mixing at Good Wolf Studios, Chicago IL.
Final mixing and mastering at Studio Ballistico, Chicago IL.
Special thanks to Frank Rumoro, Kathy Cowan, Charles Kim and Steve Dawson.