Ex Deo - The Immortal Wars FLAC album
Title: The Immortal Wars
Style: Death Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1468 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1138 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1882 mb
Other Formats: MPC DTS VQF MOD FLAC WAV MP4
Band Name Ex Deo. Album Name The Immortal Wars. Released date 24 February 2017. Labels Napalm Records (AUT). Recorded at Fascination Street Studios. Music StyleSymphonic Death. Members owning this album44. 1. The Rise of Hannibal. 2. Hispania (The Siege of Saguntum).
Ex Deo is a Canadian death metal band formed in 2008 in Montreal, Quebec. The band is a side project of Kataklysm frontman Maurizio Iacono, based on the history of the Roman Empire. On February 17, 2014, the band issued a statement declaring the band would be put on indefinite hold and a third album is unlikely. However, on September 9, 2015, Maurizio Iacono announced that the band has ended their hiatus and were working on a new album.
Ex Deo discography (all). Ex Deo. Type: Full-length. 3. Crossing of the Alps.
Album (Studio full-length).
With the strength of 37 mighty African elephants, Hannibal marched 40,000 of his bravest men, 1,500 miles through the Alps, to challenge Rome’s supremacy on their own soil. It’s difficult to point out faults on an album that I’ve been waiting for with equal measures of anticipation and trepidation. While I’m beginning to enjoy Kataklysm‘s sound, Ex Deo is the band I want new material from. I’m pleased that Ex Deo went on to create The Immortal Wars. That said, though it’s better than Romulus, The Immortal Wars is not without fault, never developing the staying power or memorable nature of Caligvla.
Ex Deo. The Immortal Wars, 2017. The Rise of Hannibal, 04:50.
|I||The Rise Of Hannibal||4:50|
|II||Hispania (Siege Of Saguntum)||5:51|
|III||Crossing Of The Alps||5:30|
|V||Cato Major: Carthago Delenda Est!||4:50|
|VI||Ad Victoriam (The Battle Of Zama)||5:37|
|VII||The Spoils Of War||4:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ООО "Союз Мьюзик"
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Napalm Records
- Copyright (c) – Napalm Records
- Licensed From – Napalm Records
- Pressed By – ООО "Инновационные Технологии"
- Recorded At – JFD Studio
- Recorded At – Pirate Studios, Quebec
- Mixed At – Fascination Street Studios
- Artwork [Cover Artwork By] – Eliran Kantor
- Bass – Dano Apekian
- Drums – Oli Beaudoin*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – J-F Dagenais*, Oli Beaudoin*
- Guitar – J-F Dagenais*, Stephane Barbe*
- Layout – Ocvlta Designs By Surtsey
- Management – Hard Impact Music Inc*
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jens Bogren
- Music By [All] – Ex Deo, Maurizio Iacono
- Orchestrated By [All Orchestration By] – Clemens Wijers Music
- Producer [Produced By] – Ex Deo
- Vocals, Lyrics By [All] – Maurizio Iacono
NotesReleased in a jewel case, a 16-page booklet.
Recorded at JFD Studio, Dallas TX & Pirate Studios Quebec, Canada
Mixed at Fascination Street Studios, Örebro, Sweden
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4650075217726
|NPR 697 DP||Ex Deo||The Immortal Wars (CD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||Napalm Records||NPR 697 DP||Europe||2017|
|3E187||Ex Deo||The Immortal Wars (CD, Album, Ltd, OBI)||Shinigami Records||3E187||Brazil||2017|
|none||Ex Deo||The Immortal Wars (9xFile, MP3, Album, Promo, 320)||Napalm Records||none||Europe||2017|
|NPR 697 DP||Ex Deo||The Immortal Wars (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Napalm Records||NPR 697 DP||Russia||2017|
|NPR 697 DP||Ex Deo||The Immortal Wars (CD, Album)||Napalm Records||NPR 697 DP||Germany||Unknown|