Coldplay - Parachutes FLAC album
Style: Alternative Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1169 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1155 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1299 mb
Other Formats: XM MOD MMF AHX ADX MOD VOC
Parachutes is Coldplay’s debut album that was released in July 2000. Influenced by 1990s alternative rock bands such as Radiohead and Travis, it spawned four hit singles: Shiver, Yellow, Trouble, and Don’t Panic. It has since been certified 8 platinum in the UK and 2 platinum in the US, and has sold over . million copies worldwide.
Parachutes is ultimately a promising debut for Coldplay, if by "promising," I mean, "promising them a windfall of cash and international popularity. If nothing else, it's harmless and pretty. Unfortunately, it's nothing else.
Parachutes (CD, Album, Club). 527783 2, 362 527783 2. Coldplay. Parachutes (CD, Album, RE). Warner Music Russia, Parlophone.
Listen free to Coldplay – Parachutes (Don't Panic, Shiver and more). 10 tracks (41:46) Parachutes quickly shot to number one in the United Kingdom, staying in the top ten for thirty-three weeks. The album produced four hit singles: "Shiver", "Yellow", "Trouble", and "Don't Panic"
Album · 2000 · 10 Songs. In some ways it’s hard to recognize the festival headliners of today in the winsome, melancholy indie rock yearbook photo that is 2000’s Parachutes. But the heart of the band, on open display in the soaring chorus of Trouble and the super-sweet charm of Yellow, remains unchanged. In the eerie, liquid guitars and chiming, emotional wrangles of Shiver and the haunted late-night paranoia of Spies shine the songwriting talents that propelled Coldplay into stadiums.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Chris Allison
|9||We Never Change||4:09|
|10.1||Everything's Not Lost||5:25|
|10.2||Life Is For Living||1:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Mixed At – MHB Productions
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Orinoco Studios
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Pressed By – VTV Optical Discs
- A&R – Dan Keeling
- Computer [Magic] – Mark Phythian
- Design [Assistant] – Mark Tappin
- Design, Photography By [Cover] – Coldplay
- Engineer – Ken Nelson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andrea Wright , Jon Coles, Paul Read, Simon Barnicott
- Management [Manager] – Phil Harvey
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Michael H. Brauer
- Performer [Coldplay] – Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Jon Buckland, Will Champion
- Photography By – Sarah Lee , Tom Sheehan
- Producer – Coldplay (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 10.2), Ken Nelson (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 10.2)
- Songwriter – Martin*, Berryman*, Buckland*, Champion*
- Written By – Berryman/Buckland/Champion/Martin
NotesMixed by Michael H. Brauer for MHB Productions. Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound. Recorded at intervals between November 1999 and May 2000 at Matrix, Wessex, Parr Street and Rockfield Studios, (except "High Speed" recorded summer 1999 at Orinoco).
Durations not on release, taken from computer audio player
The hidden track "Life Is For Living" begins at the 5:39 mark of track #10 after a short period of silence (total #10 duration is 7:15).
℗ 2000, except track 8 ℗ 1999 The copyright of this sound is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2000 EMI Records Ltd.
Published by BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
[On back cover:] Marketed and distributed by EMI. Printed in the E.U.
[On sleeve:] Made in EU.
[On CD label:] Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24352 77832 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 724352778324
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Matrix / Runout: 5277832
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK46
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5M09
- Price Code (F:): PM 806
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
|7243 5 27783 2 4, 527 7832||Coldplay||Parachutes (CD, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||7243 5 27783 2 4, 527 7832||Europe||2000|
|7243 5 300250 3, 7243 8 895452 5||Coldplay||Parachutes (CD, Album + CD, Single, Promo)||Parlophone, Parlophone||7243 5 300250 3, 7243 8 895452 5||France||2000|
|CDP 530162||Coldplay||Parachutes (CD, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||CDP 530162||Canada||2000|
|527783 2, 362 527783 2||Coldplay||Parachutes (CD, Album, RP)||Parlophone, Parlophone||527783 2, 362 527783 2||Brazil||Unknown|
|2564696514||Coldplay||Parachutes (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Music Russia, Parlophone||2564696514||Russia||2015|