Kotel #26 - FABR_IQ FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1900 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1176 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1636 mb
Other Formats: AUD VOX XM APE AAC AHX MP2
Kotel - FABR IQ MP3 version. 1873 downloads at 29 mb/s. Kotel - FABR IQ FLAC version. 1591 downloads at 33 mb/s.
KOTEL profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Band Name IQ. Album Name Nomzamo. 8. Common Ground . 9. Bonus tracks: 9. Colourflow . 6. 10. No Love Lost (Piano/Vocal Version) . 2. 11. Common Ground (live) . 4.
New Progressive and Tech house moniker for Terraform Records artist. Look for multiple new releases in 2011.
Frequency is the tenth studio album by the British neo-progressive rock band IQ, released in May 2009 by Inside Out Music. Recorded at Aubitt Studios in Southampton and Redbridge Studios in Bolton from June 2007 to February 2009, it was produced by guitarist Michael Holmes. It was the first and only album recorded with new group members, keyboardist Mark Westworth and drummer Andy Edwards, as well as the last with bass guitarist John Jowitt.
The IQlight ligting system™ system is a unique piece of Danish design, created in 1972 by the Danish designer Holger Strøm. but am not getting anywhere. 19 January 2016 at 20:26.
Second best IQ Album, Keep in mind iQ is a Neo-Prog Rock Band. Nostalgia and Falling Apart At The Seams are extremely oldschool prog, especially Nostalgia being a very Steve Hackett piece, being compared to Please Don't Touch. Falling Apart At The Seams is a complex piece of music with odd time, lyrical beauty, oldschool prog sound and mix, writing and other wise.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|8||Die - speedRemix
Remix – Seismic*
- Recorded At – Evropa Cinema
- Recorded At – Human Euthanasy Studio
- Mixed At – Human Euthanasy Studio
- Mastered At – Human Euthanasy Studio
- Bass Guitar, Effects [Korg AX5B] – Pepe Ramirez
- Cover [Designed] – Beliaroth
- Performer [Disturbing Elements & Scrap Iron's Attendance] – Milan Kovový
- Performer [Enveloping Of Nerves With Metal] – Martin Plech
- Photography By – Miloš Štáfek
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Czert
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Seismic*
- Voice, Performer [Grating] – Beliaroth
NotesThis album was recorded at cinema EVROPA (forbidden centre of independent culture in Chomutov) on July 10-12th 2009.
Recorded, mixed and mastered in HUMAN EUTHANASY STUDIO. Thanx for unexceptionable cooperation during recording.
Released in standard jewel case including 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: V.R.D.I.4.U. M01/09