American Hi-Fi - Hearts On Parade FLAC album
Title: Hearts On Parade
Style: Power Pop, Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1166 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1941 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1722 mb
Other Formats: AA RA ADX MP4 MP2 VOX AAC
American Hi-Fi is an American rock band formed in Boston in 1998. The band consists of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Stacy Jones, lead guitarist Jamie Arentzen, bassist and backing vocalist Drew Parsons, and drummer Brian Nolan. Prior to the group's formation, Stacy Jones was well known for being a drummer in the successful alternative rock bands Veruca Salt and Letters to Cleo.
Hearts on Parade is the third studio album by American rock band American Hi-Fi. It was released on April 12, 2005, through Maverick Records. The album peaked at on the US Billboard 200. Hearts on Parade received a nomination for "Album of the Year" at the Boston Music Awards in 2005. This was the band's only album to feature Jason Sutter on drums before the 2007 return of original drummer Brian Nolan.
Album · 2005 · 12 Songs. Hearts On Parade American Hi-Fi. Listen on Apple Music.
Album · 2005 · 11 Songs.
Testi . American Hi-Fi . Album: Hearts On Parade. All about American Hi-Fi.
HEARTS ON PARADE es una canción de American Hi-Fi. La letra ha sido escrita por STACY JONES; publicada por Universal Music Publishing Group. com ha obtenido la licencia de esta letra a través de LyricFind.
Album by American Hi-Fi. Maybe Won't Do. Hell Yeah! The Geeks Get the Girls. The Everlasting Fall. Where Did We Go Wrong. My Soul to Lose (demo). We're Gonna Find a Way (demo).
Hearts on Parade is American Hi-Fi's first disc on Maverick records. Lead singer, Stacy Jones is the former drummer of Letters to Cleo and Veruca Salt. The boys say their biggest musical influence for thier latest disc, Hearts on Parade, is Blur. Originally formed in Boston, American Hi-Fi now calls California home. American Hi-Fi - Hearts on Parade Hot Tracks. The Geeks Get The Girls; We Can't Be Friends; Separation Anxiety; Hearts On Parade. The Killers - Hot Fuss. Hot Fuss is the first disc from Las Vegas band, The Killers
|1||Maybe Won't Do||3:26|
|3||The Geeks Get The Girls||2:50|
|4||We Can't Be Friends||3:22|
|6||Highs And Lows||3:17|
|7||The Everlasting Fall||3:29|
|9||Baby Come Home||2:51|
|10||Where Did We Go Wrong||3:06|
|11||Hearts On Parade||5:23|
- Recorded At – Black In Back Studios
- Mixed At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Copyright (c) – Disciples of Judra
- Copyright (c) – BMG Songs
- Art Direction [Wonderlust], Design [Wonderlust] – Miki Araki
- Bass, Vocals – Drew Parsons
- Creative Director [Wonderlust], Photography By [Wonderlust] – Lyle Owerko
- Design [Cover Design] – Flem
- Design [Logo] – Pete White
- Drums – Jason Sutter
- Engineer [Assistant, Conway] – Kevin Szymanski
- Engineer [Assistant, Skip Saylor] – Ian Blanch
- Guitar, Vocals – Jamie Arentzen
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Lyrics By – Stacy Jones
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Performer, Producer – Butch Walker
- Photography By – Mark Owerko
- Photography By [Cover] – Jade Loop
- Photography By [over] – Jade Loop
- Producer, Performer – American Hi-Fi
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Paul David Hager
NotesEnhanced portion includes a live / behind the scenes photo gallery and the link to a secret site where you can watch the "A Day In The Life Of American Hi-Fi" video.
Recorded at Black In Back Studios
Mixed at Skip Saylor Recording
"Hell Yeah!" and "Separation Anxiety" mixed at Conway Recording Studios
Mastered at Sterling Sound NYC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988005 366412
|48991-2||American Hi-Fi||Hearts On Parade (CD, Album, Enh)||Maverick||48991-2||US||2005|
|UICE1097||American Hi-Fi||Hearts On Parade (CD, Album, Promo)||Universal||UICE1097||Japan||2004|
|none||American Hi-Fi||Hearts On Parade (CDr, Album, Promo, TP, Uni)||Maverick||none||US||2004|
|CDW 48991||American Hi-Fi||Hearts On Parade (CD, Album, Enh)||Maverick||CDW 48991||Canada||2005|
|none||American Hi-Fi||Hearts On Parade (CDr, Album, Promo, Ins)||Maverick||none||US||2005|