The Walter Thompson Orchestra - The Colonel FLAC album
Title: The Colonel
Style: Free Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Free Improvisation
FLAC version ZIP size: 1322 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1937 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1852 mb
Other Formats: WAV APE AA RA AU VOX DTS
Walter Thompson Orchestra - 1998 - The Colonel (FLAC, 9 Winds 205). The Walter Thompson Orchestra - The Colonel.
Walter H. Thompson (1890–1978), bodyguard of Winston Churchill. Walter P. Thompson (1889–1970), President of the University of Saskatchewan, 1949–1959. James Walter Thompson (1847–1928), founder of the JWT advertising agency.
The Lee Thompson Ska Orchestra are a British band formed in 2011 by Madness saxophonist Lee Thompson. The band consists of an ever-shifting line-up of ska and reggae-orientated musicians playing classic ska covers. Their debut album was released in 2013. The band was formed in April 2011 to play a concert at The Regal in Oxford
Walter Thompson Orchestra. Walter Thompson & The Walter Thompson Orchestra NYC. Soundpainting Performance - Walter Thompson. Soundpainting Workbook 1 - The Art of Live Composition by Walter Thompson. Soundpainting - The Walter Thompson Orchestra with Anthony Braxton. Walter Thompson Orchestra 6-9-17 Nublu, NYC. WALTER THOMPSON ORCHESTRA 6-12-15 Firehouse Space, NYC. Download SoundHound.
Profile: American soundpainter, composer, woodwind player, pianist and percussionist.
- Recorded At – Kampo Studios
- Cello – Tomas Ulrich (tracks: 1 to 4), Boris Rayskin* (tracks: 5 to 8)
- Conductor, Composed By – Walter Thompson
- Double Bass – Joe Fonda (tracks: 1 to 4), Pablo Aslan
- French Horn – Marshall Sealy (tracks: 5 to 8)
- Guitar – Dave Tronzo*, Rolf Sturm
- Percussion – Hollis Headrick, Jim Pugliese (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Reeds [Woodwinds] – Allan Chase, David Castiglione, Len Detlor (tracks: 1 to 4), Michael Blake (tracks: 5 to 8), Philip Johnston*, Thomas Chapin, Walter Thompson (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Trombone – Bob Hovey, Jim Leff (tracks: 1 to 4), Steve Swell
- Trumpet – Dave Douglas (tracks: 1 to 4), Frank London (tracks: 1 to 4), Herb Robertson, Ron Horton (tracks: 5 to 8), Steven Bernstein (tracks: 1 to 4)
NotesTracks 1 to 4 recorded at Kampo Recording Studio in NYC, NY, April 17th 18th, 1995
Tracks 5 to 8 recorded at the Greenwich House Hayden Auditorium, April 1st, 1996