McCoy Tyner - The Real McCoy FLAC album
Title: The Real McCoy
Style: Hard Bop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1308 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1121 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1934 mb
Other Formats: DXD DTS VOC AU AUD WMA AAC
Complete sua coleção de McCoy Tyner. The Real McCoy (LP, Album, Mono). The Real McCoy (LP, Album).
Album · 1967 · 5 Songs. McCoy Tyner With Stanley Clarke & Al Foster.
By: McCoy Tyner (1967, Jazz). More albums from McCoy Tyner: Time For Tyner by McCoy Tyner. Expansions by McCoy Tyner. Trident by McCoy Tyner. Today And Tomorrow by McCoy Tyner. Tender Moments by McCoy Tyner. Sahara by McCoy Tyner. Sama Layuca by McCoy Tyner. Nights Of Ballads & Blues by McCoy Tyner. View all albums . The Real McCoy. By: McCoy Tyner (1967, Jazz).
Reissued, Remastered. A little busy on a couple of tracks for me, but I'm probably one of the few people who prefer jazz piano to sax.
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 102/136 BPM). Tracklist The Real McCoy. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Having left John Coltrane's Quartet in late 1965, Tyner was entering a period of struggle, although artistically his playing grew quite a bit in the late '60s. For this release, the pianist is teamed with tenor saxophonist Joe Henderson, bassist Ron Carter, and drummer Elvin Jones for five of his originals. Highlights of the easily recommended album include "Passion Dance," "Four by Five," and "Blues on the Corner.
Extensions is an album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner released on the Blue Note label. It was recorded on February 9, 1970 and released in January 1973. It features performances by Tyner with Gary Bartz, Wayne Shorter, Ron Carter, Elvin Jones, and has Alice Coltrane on three tracks.
|3||Four By Five||6:33|
|4||Search For Peace||6:27|
|5||Blues On The Corner||5:58|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Marketed By – EMI – 497 8072
- Distributed By – EMI – 497 8072
- Manufactured By – Arvato – 56044628
- Bass – Ron Carter
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Liner Notes [Original Issue] – Nat Hentoff
- Liner Notes [Remastred Issue] – Bob Blumenthal
- Photography By [Cover, Liner] – Francis Wolff
- Piano, Composed By – McCoy Tyner
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By, Remastered By  – Rudy Van Gelder
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Henderson
NotesRecorded on April 21, 1967 at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Originally issued as Blue Note BLP 4264 and BST 84264
Issued in a jewel case with transparent tray and a four-fold leaflet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724349780729
- Price Code (F): PM 520
- Rights Society: Bel / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): arvato 56044628/00724349780729 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0776
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Universal logo x4] arvato 56044628/00724349780729 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0778
|BLP 4264||McCoy Tyner||The Real McCoy (LP, Album, Mono)||Blue Note||BLP 4264||US||1967|
|CDP 7 46512 2||McCoy Tyner||The Real McCoy (CD, Album, RE)||Blue Note||CDP 7 46512 2||US||Unknown|
|CP 32-5239||McCoy Tyner||The Real McCoy (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Blue Note||CP 32-5239||Japan||1986|
|7243 4 97807 2 9||McCoy Tyner||The Real McCoy (CD, Album, RE, RM, RVG)||Blue Note||7243 4 97807 2 9||US||1999|
|BST-84264||McCoy Tyner||The Real McCoy (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||BST-84264||US||1977|