Christianhound - Budgerigar FLAC album
Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1826 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1760 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1740 mb
Other Formats: ASF MP3 RA AC3 FLAC AAC AHX
Christianhound – Budgerigar. Label: Dead Man's Curve – DMC 006. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Matrix, Runout (Runout side A "etched"): GOD'S GOT RELIGION.
Catalog on backcover: CON 00003. UK-Release by Dead Man's Curve with different back cover (DMC 006). Matrix, Runout (Runout side A ''etched"): CON! 00003 A mastered by SNB. Matrix, Runout (Runout side B ''etched"): CON!
Tuesday, June 21, 2016.
Our vinyl condition gradingsOur condition gradings are based on the Goldmine Grading Guide.
Their debut album in strong blues-oriented hard rock lines was recorded at Rockfield Studios with Black Sabbath producer Rodger Bain and released in 1971, followed by Squawk in 1972. The third album, Never Turn Your Back on a Friend (1973), contained "Breadfan", which was covered by Metallica in 1987, after having covered another Budgie song, "Crash Course in Brain Surgery" earlier in their career
|A1||Beast Or Booty|
|A2||Good Cars Passing Slowly|
|A4||Cats Under Water|
|B1||Babies And Bones|
|B3||Queen Of The Knight|
|B4||Tuaregs In Danger|
- Licensed From – Constrictor
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Distributed By – Red Rhino Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dead Man's Curve
- Copyright (c) – Dead Man's Curve
- Pressed By – MPO
- Published By – Chappoquidick Music
- Recorded At – 46/30-Studios
- Recorded At – Drago Sound Lab
- Recorded At – T'Bwana Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Porky's Mastering
- Design [Front Cover] – Jasper Beene
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Liner Notes – Dave Henderson
- Producer – Christianhound*, Phillip Boa
- Written-By – Christianhound*
NotesRecorded at Drago Sound Lab , T´Bwana Sound, Dortmund and 46 Studios, London.
Licensed from Constrictor Records, West Germany.
℗ & © Dead Man's Curve 1986
Distributed by Red Rhino and The Cartel
In contrast to the German Release the artist-name is written "Christianhound" on cover, labels and spine whereas the Constrictor-record denotes "Christianhound" only on front-cover and spine but registers "Christian Hound" in the credits on back-cover and labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A "etched"): GOD'S GOT RELIGION. A PORKY PRIME CUT. MPO DMC 006 A'
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B "etched"): ... BUT I'VE GOT A DOG. A PORKY PRIME CUT. MPO DMC 006 B'
|DMC 006||Christianhound*||Budgerigar (LP, Album, TP)||Dead Man's Curve||DMC 006||UK||1986|
|CON 00003||Christianhound*||Budgerigar (LP, Album, TP)||Constrictor||CON 00003||Germany||1986|
|CON! 00003, CON 00003||Christianhound*||Budgerigar (LP, Album)||Constrictor, Constrictor||CON! 00003, CON 00003||Germany||1986|