Ararat Rockets - Rockets' Salute To Masonry FLAC album
Genre: Jazz / Brass music
Title: Rockets' Salute To Masonry
Style: Dixieland, Brass Band
FLAC version ZIP size: 1628 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1384 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1939 mb
Other Formats: XM TTA AAC MMF APE AA AHX
Rockets is the debut self-titled studio album by French space rock band Rockets, released in June 1976. It is the only full album by the band to feature vocals in French (albeit, with some English lyrics in two tracks). In spite of their nationality, all subsequent albums are sung in English, with the exception of one song on the second and one on the sixth album. Christian Le Bartz – vocals. Little" Gerard L'Her – bass, vocals. Alain Maratrat – guitar. Bernard Torelli – guitar.
Rockets Of The 60s. A1. South Rampart Street Parade (Features The Rockets Famous 1923 Cadillac).
Rockets Rockets Rockets. Rockets Rockets Rockets.
SALUTE: Rockets debut album- This is one wicked guitarist. a must have for musicians & guitar fans alike. Includes eleven instrumentals- Blues & Pop Get ready to Rock. 1. One Minute Blues 2. Swamp Gumbo 3. Two Steppin' Boogie 4. Lazy 5. I'm Late 6. Hit The Brakes 7. She's Not Here 8. Sorry 9. It's A Boy 10. Salute 11. Dancer. Download file from usenet: Rocket Ritchotte – Salute 2004. Rocket Ritchotte - Salute 1. 5$. Rocket Ritchotte - Salute (CD Used Like New) 1. 4$.
Album Name Rockets 2. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum 12 März 1979. Musik GenreHard Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 2. Turn Up the Radio. 4. Lost Forever-Left for Dreaming.
Rockets (Rockets album). Studio album by Rockets.
The Rockets : Rockets,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Blues Rock The Rockets. Список групп Blues Rock The Rockets Rockets. Добавить тексты песен альбома.
|Rockets Of The 60s|
|A1||South Rampart Street Parade (Features The Rockets Famous 1923 Cadillac)||3:00|
|A3||"C" Jam Blues||2:07|
|A5||Battle Hymn Of The Republic (And Dixie)||2:02|
|A6||Mardis Gras Parade||2:55|
|A7||It's A Long Way To Tipperary||3:10|
|Rockets Of The 70s|
|B4||Basin Street Blues||3:33|
|B5||Darktown Strutters Ball||3:24|
- Produced At – Cavern Studios
- Banjo – Don Massey (tracks: B3, B4), Moult Green (tracks: A4, A6, A7), Tully Reed (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A5)
- Bass – Bill Nitch (tracks: Side B)
- Clarinet – York Rothweiler (tracks: Side A)
- Cornet – Jake Helvey (tracks: Side A)
- Drums – Bill Dean (tracks: B3, B4), Dwight Waggener (tracks: B1, B2, B5), Hal Harbaum (tracks: A6, A7), Marv Whitton (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5)
- Management [Equipment Manager] – Dean Gentry (tracks: Side B), Dennis Williams (tracks: Side B)
- Management [Public Relations] – Ed Geagan (tracks: A4, A6, A7), John Hall (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A5, A6, A7), John Wilson (tracks: A2), Verle Rice (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A5, A6, A7)
- Piano – Fred Harle (tracks: Side A), Herve Surrey (tracks: Side B)
- Producer – John M. Hall
- Tenor Saxophone – Brent Tucker (tracks: Side B)
- Trombone – Howard McHenry (tracks: Side A), Stan Elliott (tracks: Side B)
- Trumpet – Gary Williams (tracks: Side B)
- Tuba – John C. Bradley (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5), Phil Turner (tracks: A6, A7)