Agent Orange - Living In Darkness FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Audio recording
Title: Living In Darkness
Style: Interview, Punk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1188 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1446 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1136 mb
Other Formats: WMA AAC ASF ADX AIFF MMF AU
Living in Darkness is the debut studio album by American punk rock band Agent Orange, released in 1981 on Posh Boy Records. The album showcased the band's innovative mixture of punk, surf rock and skate punk, and was also listed in the "10 Best Skate Punk Records of All Time". Total sales for all releases has surpassed 1,000,000 copies. The original album consisted of eight tracks
Complete your Agent Orange collection. Vendi questa versione. SMB 40246, M. BOX 40246. Agent Orange (7). Living In Darkness (LP, Album, RE). Music-Box, Music-Box. PBC 122.
Bloodstains (Original Version). Album Living in Darkness. Bloodstains (Original Version) Lyrics. They can make things worse for me Sometimes I'd rather die They can tell me lots of things But I can't see eye to eye Well, I know they know the way I think I know they always will But someday I'm gonna change my mind Sometimes I'd rather kill. 7. A Cry For Help in a World Gone Mad. 9. Living in Darkness.
Album · 1981 · 16 Songs. A Cry For Help in A World Gone Mad (Remastered 2018). 8. Bloodstains (1981 Darkness Version). Living in Darkness (Remastered 2018).
After listening to Rhino Records' reissue of Agent Orange's classic 1981 debut Living in Darkness, that's probably what the listener will be wondering.
Agent Orange é uma banda de punk rock formada em Orange Country, Califórnia em 1979. Considerada uma das expoentes do hardcore californiano, a banda é uma das primeiras a misturar punk rock com surf music. Seu álbum de estreia, Living in Darkness, de 1981 se tornou um clássico e influenciou diversas bandas de skatepunk. Atualmente a banda é composta pelo trio Mike Palm (vocal/guitarra), Perry Giordano (baixo/backing vocal) e Dusty Watson (bateria). Living In Darkness (1981). 1 - Too Young To Die. 2 - Everything Turns Grey.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Bloodstains (Original Version)||1:53|
|2||Too Young To Die||2:04|
|3||Everything Turns Grey||2:00|
Arranged By – Mike PalmWritten-By – Traditional
|5||The Last Goodbye||2:49|
|6||No Such Thing||2:47|
|7||A Cry For Help In A World Gone Mad||2:09|
|8||Bloodstains (Darkness Version)||1:44|
|9||Living In Darkness||4:13|
Written-By – Bob Spickard, Brian Carman
Written-By – Paul Johnson , Richard Delvy
|14||Bored Of You||1:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Posh Boy Software
- Licensed From – Posh Boy Software
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virtually Indestructible Music
- Licensed From – Virtually Indestructible Music
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Brian Elliot Recording
- Recorded At – Devon Sound
- Copyright (c) – Virtually Indestructible Music
- Copyright (c) – Covina High Music
- Published By – Miraleste Music Co.
- Published By – Regent Music Corp.
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Geoff Gans
- Bass, Backing Vocals – James Levesque (tracks: 2 to 12), Steve Soto (tracks: 1, 13 to 15)
- Design – Sevie Bates
- Drums – Scott Miller
- Engineer – Chris (Arfy) Velasco* (tracks: 1, 13 to 15), Paul Lewis (tracks: 1, 13 to 15)
- Engineer, Mixed By – David Hines (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Producer – Daniel R. Van Patten (tracks: 1, 13 to 15), Jay Lansford (tracks: 2 to 12), Robbie Fields (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Ken Perry
- Vocals, Guitar, Liner Notes – Mike Palm
- Written-By – James Levesque (tracks: 3, 9), Mike Palm (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 11, 13 to 15), Steve Soto (tracks: 11)
NotesThe original album "Living In Darkness" consisted of tracks 2-9 and was issued as Posh Boy #PBS 122, Nov. 1981
Track 1 previously released on Rodney On The Roq compilation album
Tracks 13 and 14 previously released on Agent Orange 7"
Track 12 previously released on Rodney On The Roq Volume 2 compilation album
Tracks 3 and 10 previously released on Everything Turns Grey 7"
Tracks 4 and 10 to 12 previously released on Bitchin' Summer 12"
Tracks 2 to 12 recorded in total darkness at: Brian Elliot Recording, North Hollywood, CA, Sept. 1981
Tracks 1 and 13 to 15 recorded at Devonsound Studios, 1979
Tracks 1 and 15 were recorded "studio live" in 1979 during the band's very first recording session
Tracks 13 and 14 were recorded during the second session at Devonsound
Track 16 was the band's first recorded interview and was recorded a few weeks after the Living In Darkness sessions
Tracks 1, 8 ©1980 Virtually Indestructible Music BMI
Tracks 2, 5 to 7 ©1981 Virtually Indestructible Music BMI
Tracks 3, 9 ©1981 Covina High Music BMI
Tracks 4, 12 published by Miraleste Music BMI
Track 10 published by Regent Music Corp. BMI
Track 11 published by Covina High Music BMI
Tracks 13 to 15 ©1991 Virtually Indestructible Music BMI
All selections ℗ 1980 & 1981 Posh Boy Software, licensed from Posh Boy Software, except "America," "Bored Of You," and "El Dorado" ℗ 1979 & 1991 Virtually Indestructible Music, licensed from Virtually Indestructible Music
© 1992 Rhino Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8122-71092-2 6
- ASIN: B0000032WD
- Matrix / Runout: 3 R2 71092-2 SRC+04 M2S5
|PBS 122||Agent Orange||Living In Darkness (LP, Album)||Posh Boy||PBS 122||US||1981|
|PBC 122||Agent Orange||Living In Darkness (Cass, Album, Cle)||Posh Boy||PBC 122||US||1985|
|GIFT 003||Agent Orange||Living In Darkness (LP, Album)||Gift Of Life||GIFT 003||Germany||1987|
|DPRLP26||Agent Orange||Living In Darkness (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, RM)||Drastic Plastic Records||DPRLP26||US||2012|
|PBCD 122||Agent Orange||Living In Darkness (CD)||Posh Boy||PBCD 122||US||Unknown|