Olivia Wyatt - The Pierced Heart & The Machete FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
Title: The Pierced Heart & The Machete
FLAC version ZIP size: 1130 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1327 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1477 mb
Other Formats: AU ASF DMF MPC WAV DTS MP1
The Pierced Heart and the Machete. Sublime Frequencies SF 080DVD.
Directed by Olivia Wyatt. The Pierced Heart & The Machete is a vivid, unflinching exploration of two annual Vodou pilgrimages in Haiti. The first is for Èzili Danto, goddess of love, art and passion; worshipers from all over the world descend on the southwestern town of Ville-Bonheur to bathe in the sacred waterfall where Dantò resides. The second pilgrimage is for Dantòs' husband Ogoun, god of war, iron and healing . See full summary . TIP.
The first is for Èzili Danto, goddess of love, art and passion; worshipers from all over the world descend on the southwestern town of Ville-Bonheur to bathe in the sacred waterfall where Dantò resides. It takes place at the end of July in the northern town of Plaine du Nord, where practitioners bathe in a mud pool and make flamboyant sacrifices .
About Rotten Tomatoes.
Olivia is the self-titled debut studio album by American singer and songwriter Olivia. It was released on May 15, 2001, through J. As the first artist signed to the record label, Olivia was referred to as "the First Lady of J". Olivia is a R&B album with elements of hip hop, jazz, and pop. Its lyrics revolve around sexuality and romance. Critics noticed two distinct tones on the album, which Olivia identified as softer R&B alongside harder hip hop sounds
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC. Country: US. Released: 13 May 2016. Genre: Non-Music, Folk, World, & Country.
Слушать olivia wyatt онлайн. Хиты FM. Русский рок в XX веке. Nopat Noleng Dalam En (Jump Into the Water) Olivia Wyatt & Bitchin Bajas. La Boon (Tsunami) Olivia Wyatt & Bitchin Bajas.
|1||Part I. The Pierced Heart||32:37|
|2||Part II. The Machete||28:30|
- Produced At – Gramercy Post
- Film Director, Film Producer, Film Editor – Olivia Wyatt
- Film Producer [Co-Producer], Recorded By [Audio Recordist] – Katherine Pickard
- Film Producer [DVD Producter] – Justin S. Sosnovski
- Graphics [Motion] – Tia Dunn
- Other [Field Translators] – Alexandre Fritzner, Ronnie Lacossade
- Other [Song Translations] – Lin Deats
- Painting – Monvelyno Alexis
- Producer [Audio Post Production] – Joe Mendelson
- Transferred By [Audio Digitizer] – Steven Oberlechner
- Vocals [Intro] – Monvelyno Alexis, Sandra Bidon
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 884501853170