Frankie Smith - Children Of Tomorrow FLAC album
Genre: Soul and Funk music
Title: Children Of Tomorrow
FLAC version ZIP size: 1823 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1464 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1469 mb
Other Formats: MP2 XM APE AU MP1 DMF MP4
Single by Frankie Smith. from the album Children of Tomorrow. Double Dutch Bus" is a hit 1981 funk song by Frankie Smith, made famous for its extensive use of the "izz" infix form of slang. 3 Raven-Symoné version.
Produced by Bill Bloom & Frankie Smith. Album Children of Tomorrow. Double Dutch Bus Lyrics. FRANKIE: Gimme a "ho" if you got your funky bus fare. Double Dutch Bus would be Smith’s only top 40 hit, peaking at in 1981, earning him the label of one-hit wonder. What have the artists said about the song? Frankie Smith told Dick Clark: ‘Double Dutch’ is a tribute to all the girls in the world, especially the girls on my block. I’ve been watching them for 25 years.
Franklyn Leon "Frankie" Smith (born 1953, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American funk musician and R&B/soul songwriter. Children of Tomorrow Album.
Frankie Smith Double Dutch Bus. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Frankie Smith Double dutch bus (Disco Syndicate mix). Frankie Smith Double Dutch Bus '81. 03:22. Frankie Smith Double Dutch Bus(1980). FRANKIE SMITH Children of tomorrow.
Children Of Tomorrow. WMOT Item No: 389303. Vinyl LP 1981, US – Original Used Vinyl (Vinyl: VG, Cover: VG+). Titel: Children Of Tomorrow.
Artist: Frankie Smith Song: Children of Tomorrow Album: Children of Tomorrow Label: WMOT Year: 1981 City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Producer: Bill Bloom. Provided to YouTube by Unidisc Music Inc. Children of Tomorrow · Frankie Smith Double Dutch Bus ℗ 1981 Unidisc Music Inc. Released on: 1981-01-01 Main.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Double Dutch Bus||5:20|
|A2||Slang Thang (Slizang Thizang)
Backing Vocals – MYA Boys ChoirWritten By – K. Bloom
|A4||Children Of Tomorrow
Arranged By [Choir] – Bill Bloom*Backing Vocals – MYA Boys Choir
|B4||Triple Dutch (Instrumental)
Remix – Nick Martinelli
- Produced For – Bloom-Smith Productions
- Recorded At – Alpha International Studios
- Mixed At – Alpha International Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WMOT Records
- Copyright (c) – WMOT Records
- Arranged By, Keyboards, Producer – Frankie Smith, Bill Bloom*
- Art Direction, Design – Arnie Roberts
- Backing Vocals – Double Dutch Gang
- Bass – Larry LaBes, Terrence Hall
- Directed By [Mya Boys Choir] – Roscoe Gill, Jr.
- Drums – Larry James, Lewis Bey
- Engineer – Al Alberts, Jr., Bruce Weedon*, Gene Leone, Jerry "Deep" Williamson*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Duke Forrester, Jason Lyle, Larry Ough
- Executive-Producer – Alan Rubens, Steve Bernstein
- Guitar – Vince Lane
- Photography By – Jack Swern
- Written-By – F. Smith*, B. Bloom*
NotesProduced and arranged for Bloom-Smith Productions
Recorded & mixed at Alpha International Recording Studios, Phila., PA
Mastered at CBS Mastering Lab, New York
A2 to B1, B3, B4: Framingreg Music/Frashon Music/Supermarket Music
A1, B2: WIMOT Music/Frontwheel Music/Frashon Music/Supermarket Music
All songs (BMI)
© ℗ 1981 WMOT Records
Track titles are as on center labels. Variations of titles from back cover include:
A2 listed as only "Slang Thang"
A3 listed as Handbone
1st cat # appears on center labels
2nd cat # appears on sleeve and spine
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): FW 37391 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): FW 37391 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Variation 1): FW 37391A-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Variation 1): FW 37391B-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Variation 2): FW 37391A-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Variation 2): FW 37391B-1F
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Variation 3): FW 37391A-1F A3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Variation 3): FW 37391B-1F A5
- Other (Side B Runout Mastering Stamp): Columbia NY
|WLP-1032||Frankie Smith||Children Of Tomorrow (LP, Album)||P.B.I. Records||WLP-1032||Canada||1981|
|SPLK-7194||Frankie Smith||Double Dutch Bus (CD, Album, RE)||Unidisc||SPLK-7194||Canada||Unknown|
|JAL-13||Frankie Smith||Children Of Tomorrow (LP, Album)||Japan Record||JAL-13||Japan||1981|
|SLIN-3082||Frankie Smith||Children Of Tomorrow (12", Album)||Interdisc||SLIN-3082||Argentina||1981|
|SPLK-7194||Frankie Smith||Double Dutch Bus (CD, Album)||Unidisc||SPLK-7194||Canada||Unknown|