Dom Um Romao - Hotmosphere FLAC album
Genre: Jazz / Latin
Style: Bossanova, Latin Jazz
FLAC version ZIP size: 1389 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1358 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1161 mb
Other Formats: RA DTS AA VOC MIDI AHX DTS
Dom Um Romao – Hotmosphere. Style: Bossanova, Latin Jazz. Hotmosphere (CD, Album, RE, RM). Original Jazz Classics, Pablo Records. OJCCD-977-2, 2310-777. 2310 777. Dom Um Romao. Hotmosphere (LP, Album, RP).
Dom Um Romão (3 August 1925 – 27 July 2005) was a Brazilian jazz drummer and percussionist. Noted for his expressive stylings with the fusion band Weather Report, Romão recorded with varied artists such as Cannonball Adderley, Paul Simon, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Jorge Ben, Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 and Tony Bennett. He died in Rio de Janeiro shortly after suffering a stroke
While Romao is the titular leader, his role on this 1976 release is more of an ensemble member than featured artist. It's Célia Vaz's arrangements for a crack lineup of session players that are the main interest. The high points are the four or five arrangements that gracefully interweave the horns with the sensuously pulsing voices of Sivuca, Julie Janeiro, and Gloria Oliveira.
This album has an average beat per minute of 124 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 117/132 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Hotmosphere. BPM Profile Hotmosphere. Album starts at 117BPM, ends at BPM (-117), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Dom Um Romão. Lake of Perseverance.
Duration: 40:51 Year: 1998 ? Dom Um Romao albums.
DOM UM ROMÃO - Hotmosphere. Filed under Latin Jazz By DOM UM ROMÃO. Pablo Records – 2310 777 (Brazil). Thanks to snobb for the addition. Hotmosphere Ojc 1998. DOM UM ROMAO Hotmosphere JAPAN PROMO LP PABLO MTF 1055. Dom um romao hotmosphere pablo records 2310-777 USA 1976 promo MM/vg+.
Album by Dom Um Romao. Escravos De Jó. was sampled in.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Escravos De Jo
Written-By – M. Nascimento*
Written-By – L. Bandeira*
Written-By – Ellington*, Mills*, Tizol*
Written-By – R. Peixoto*
|A5||Pra Que Chorar
Written-By – B. Powell*
|B1||Amor Em Jacuma
Written-By – D. Romao*, L. Ramalho*
Written-By – C. Vaz*
Written-By – F. Neto*, J. Reis*, M. Neves*
Written-By – C. Roditi*
|B5||Chovendo Na Roseira
Written-By – A. C. Jobim*
- Recorded At – RCA Recording Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc GmbH
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Designed At – Gribbitt!
- Published By – American Academy Of Music, Inc.
- Published By – Berimbau Music Productions
- Printed By – Gerhard Stalling AG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pablo Records
- Acoustic Bass – Ron Carter
- Acoustic Guitar – Ricardo Peixoto, Sivuca
- Backing Vocals – Glória Oliveira, Julie Janiero, Sivuca
- Cello – Pat Dixon, Ulysses Kirksey
- Clarinet, Flute – Lou Del Gatto*, Mauricio Smith
- Conductor, Arranged By – Celia Vaz*
- Cover, Design, Layout – Norman Granz
- Drums – Dom Um Romao
- Electric Bass – Juan (Tito) Russo
- Engineer – Bob Simpson
- Liner Notes – Christine Jacobsen
- Percussion, Congas – Steve Kroon
- Photography By – Monica Botkay
- Piano – Dom Salvador
- Producer – Dom Um Romao
- Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber, Sonny Fortune
- Soprano Saxophone – Mauricio Smith
- Trombone – Jack Jeffries*, Tom Malone
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Alan Rubin, Claudio Roditi
NotesSecond German pressing
Embossed PRS stamp and LC on back cover.
Released 1978 or later.
Recorded January 12, 13, February 17 and 23rd, 1976 RCA N.Y.C.
A2, A4, B3 Uniao Brasileiro Compositores | A3 American Academy Of Music, Inc. / ASCAP | A4, B1, B2, B4 Berimbau Music Productions / BMI
℗ 1976 Pablo Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 3254
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): 2310 777 S1 320 1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): 2310 777 S2 320 1 A
|2310 777||Dom Um Romao||Hotmosphere (LP, Album)||Pablo Records||2310 777||Brazil||1976|
|S10-777||Dom Um Romao||Hotmosphere (8-Trk, Album)||Pablo Records||S10-777||USA & Canada||1976|
|2310 777||Dom Um Romao||Hotmosphere (LP, Album)||Pablo Records||2310 777||France||1976|
|OJCCD-977-2, 2310-777||Dom Um Romao||Hotmosphere (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Pablo Records||OJCCD-977-2, 2310-777||US||1998|
|2310-777||Dom Um Romao||Hotmosphere (LP, Album)||Pablo Records||2310-777||US||1976|