A Winged Victory For The Sullen - A Winged Victory For The Sullen FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Classical music
Title: A Winged Victory For The Sullen
Style: Drone, Experimental, Classical, Contemporary
FLAC version ZIP size: 1582 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1116 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1530 mb
Other Formats: FLAC VOC MP3 AAC ADX MIDI AIFF
Atomos is the second album by ambient music duo A Winged Victory for the Sullen. The album was released on October 6, 2014 on the labels Erased Tapes and Kranky. The album contains the music from Atomos, a dance piece by choreographer Wayne McGregor and his company Wayne McGregor Random Dance. The music was recorded in Summer 2013, in studios in Brussels, Berlin and Reykjavik.
A Winged Victory for the Sullen (album). A Winged Victory for the Sullen is the self-titled debut album by A Winged Victory for the Sullen. The album was released on September 12, 2011 on the labels Erased Tapes and Kranky. Jordan Dowling of ContactMusic.
See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created – 18 January 2011.
Listen to music from A Winged Victory for the Sullen like Steep Hills of Vicodin Tears, Minuet for a Cheap Piano Number Two & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from A Winged Victory for the Sullen. That night Adam invited friend and colleague Francesco Donadello to see the concert, and Francesco's guest this evening was composer Dustin O'Halloran (Sofia Coppola’s ‘Marie Antoinette’ .
com/awvfts/app 123966167614127. After releasing a first glimpse in the form of the ‘Atomos VII’ EP earlier this year, A Winged Victory For The Sullen finally reveal their second full-length album entitled ‘Atomos’, which besides familiar piano, string and drone sounds also sees the duo introduce flurries of electronics, harp and modular synthesisers
Album of the Day: Various Artists, 1+1 X. While compilations are nothing new for Erased Tapes, this release is more of a collaboration than a simple collection of unrelated tracks. Contributing artists recorded their songs in Berlin’s analog Vox-Ton Studio, sharing space and instruments, which.
My copy is warped as well and quite noisy. I should have sprung for the Erased Tapes pressing. It feels like i wasted my money on this awful pressing. Reply Notify me Helpful.
|A1||We Played Some Open Chords And Rejoiced, For The Earth Had Circled The Sun Yet Another Year|
|A2||Requiem For The Static King Part One|
|A3||Requiem For The Static King Part Two|
|A4||Minuet For A Cheap Piano Number Two|
|B1||Steep Hills Of Vicodin Tears|
|B2||A Symphony Pathetique|
|B3||All Farewells Are Sudden|
- Recorded At – Begijnhof, Brussels
- Recorded At – Jet Studio
- Recorded At – Black Mirror Studios
- Recorded At – Schlaff Klang
- Recorded At – Grunewaldkirche
- Recorded At – Studio P4, Berlin
- Mastered At – Calyx Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lid Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A Winged Victory For The Sullen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kranky
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dustin O'Halloran Music
- Copyright (c) – Lid Music
- Copyright (c) – A Winged Victory For The Sullen
- Copyright (c) – Kranky
- Copyright (c) – Dustin O'Halloran Music
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 93735E
- Artwork [Assistance As Always By] – Craig McCaffrey
- Bassoon – Hugo Barone
- Cello – Chris Jepson, Hildur Gudnadottir*
- Composed By, Arranged By, Score [Scored By], Performer [Performed By] – Adam Bryanbaum Wiltzie*, Dustin O'Halloran
- French Horn – Rozanne Descheemaeker
- Harp – Chester Desmond
- Illustration [Cover - Nips And Lips] – Christina Vantzou
- Mastered By – Bo Kondren
- Mixed By – Dr. Donadello*
- Recorded By – Adam Bryanbaum Wiltzie*, Arnaud Duchayne, Dustin O'Halloran, Francesco Donadello, Jean-Boris Szymczak, Nils Frahm
- Viola – Kristina Labitzke
- Violin – Elissa Lee, Marlene Ito, Peter Broderick
NotesRecording locations : Brussels, Belgium at Begijnhof with A+D and Jet studios with Arnaud Duchayne. Udine, Italy at Black Mirror Studios with Francesco Donadello. Berlin, Germany at Schlaff Klang with A+D, Grunewald Church with Nils Frahm and DDR studio P4 Funkhaus with Jean-Boris Szymczak.
Mixing location : Outside Ferrara, italy next to a big river with Dr. Donadello.
Mastering location : Berlin, Germany at Calyx with Bo Kondren.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (From Sticker): 796441815715
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ERATP 032LP SIDE A ERASED TAPES RECORDS LTD. 93735E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ERATP 032LP SIDE B ERASED TAPES RECORDS LTD. 93735E2/A
|ERATP032CD||A Winged Victory For The Sullen||A Winged Victory For The Sullen (CD, Album)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP032CD||Europe||2011|
|ERATP032LP||A Winged Victory For The Sullen||A Winged Victory For The Sullen (LP, Album, Gat)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP032LP||Europe||2011|
|KRANK157||A Winged Victory For The Sullen||A Winged Victory For The Sullen (CD, Album)||Kranky||KRANK157||US||2011|
|ERATP032 LP||A Winged Victory For The Sullen||A Winged Victory For The Sullen (LP, TP, W/Lbl, Tes)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP032 LP||UK||2011|
|ERATP032CD||A Winged Victory For The Sullen||A Winged Victory For The Sullen (CD, Album, RP)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP032CD||Europe||2014|