Jason Isbell - Southeastern FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1551 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1745 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1618 mb
Other Formats: MIDI AC3 WMA AUD WAV DMF APE
Though former Drive-By Truckers member Jason Isbell's previous solo albums displayed promise with songwriting standouts, his new LP Southeastern is his most gripping and most personal album to date. Featured Tracks: Play Track. Stockholm" - Jason IsbellVia SoundCloud. In recent interviews with the New York Times Magazine and the Wall Street Journal, Jason Isbell has been admirably forthcoming about his alcoholism, admitting that he can’t remember much of the time he spent with the Drive-By Truckers, who decided to move on without him after several attempts at rehabilation.
Southeastern is the fourth studio album by American singer-songwriter Jason Isbell, released on June 11, 2013 on Southeastern Records. Produced by David Cobb, the album was released to widespread critical acclaim. Initially set to be produced by Isbell's friend and touring companion Ryan Adams, the album was recorded following a stint in rehab, with Isbell noting, "This time I want to remember it al.
Michael Jason Isbell (/ˈɪzbʊl/; born February 1, 1979) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist from Green Hill, Alabama, in Lauderdale County. He is known for his solo career, his work with the band The 400 Unit, and as a former member of Drive-By Truckers for six years, from 2001 to 2007. Isbell has won four Grammy Awards.
Southeastern (album). Just better On the title, Isbell said that geography "wasn't actually the reason I named the album that. That came from a tool and die shop in Alabama that my dad worked at when I was very young. He came home with terrible stories; I thought of the place as a dungeon. So I wanted to reclaim that for my own purposes. Writing and composition
katya1283 a12831 · 4 Aug 2018.
June 17, 2013 10:40PM ET. Southeastern. I sobered up and I swore off that stuff, forever this time, sings Jason Isbell on Cover Me Up, a world-weary love song that shows the Alabama native isn’t averse to autobiography. Here, he mostly dials back the volume to plumb heavy emotions.
Album · 2013 · 13 Songs. Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (Deluxe).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Cover Me Up||4:52|
Vocals – Kim Richey
Drums – Paul GriffithFiddle, Vocals – Amanda Shires
|5||Flying Over Water||3:58|
|8||Songs That She Sang In The Shower||3:56|
|9||New South Wales||3:53|
Vocals – Will Johnson
Vocals – Kim Richey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Southeastern Records
- Copyright (c) – Southeastern Records
- Recorded At – Falling Rock, Nashville
- Mastered At – Infrasonic Sound
- Published By – Songs Of Emchant
- Published By – Fame Music Publishing
- Pressed By – The ADS Group
- Art Direction – Chris Kro
- Bass – Brian Allen
- Drums – Chad Gamble
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mark Petaccia
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Jason Isbell
- Keyboards, Mellotron – Derry deBorja
- Mastered By – Pete Lyman
- Photography By – Michael Wilson
- Producer, Percussion – Dave Cobb
- Technician [Drum] – John Michael Brady
Notes© & ℗ 2013 Southeastern Records
4 panel Digipack package.
Includes a folded poster of larger than A4 size. One side of the poster is lyrics and the other a poster advertising the New Album "Southeastern 2013".
This edition shows no catalogue numbers on the digipack or on the CD face, There are no rights societies or distribution codes on this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 794504799842
- Barcode (Text): 7 94504 79984 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [the ADS Group] 5533-CD-0030 13-106-05-2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LY89
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L821
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [the ADS Group] 5533-CD-0030 15-041-19-2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LY89
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L825
|SE-9984||Jason Isbell||Southeastern (LP, Album)||Southeastern Records||SE-9984||US||2013|
|SE-9984||Jason Isbell||Southeastern (LP, Album, Ltd)||Southeastern Records||SE-9984||US||2013|
|SE-9984||Jason Isbell||Southeastern (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||Southeastern Records||SE-9984||US||2014|
|URA451||Jason Isbell||Southeastern (CD, Album, Gat)||Spunk||URA451||Australia||2014|
|none||Jason Isbell||Southeastern (12xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Southeastern Records||none||UK & Europe||2013|