Alphonse Mouzon Band - Back To Jazz FLAC album
Genre: Jazz / Soul and Funk music
Title: Back To Jazz
Style: Soul-Jazz, Disco
FLAC version ZIP size: 1299 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1659 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1232 mb
Other Formats: FLAC DTS MPC AA MMF XM AAC
Vocals – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: B1), Alphonse Philippe Mouzon (tracks: B1), Jean-Pierre Mouzon (tracks: B1). Written-By – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: A2 to B3). Notes. First cat on labels, 2nd on sleeve rear and spine. 1986 L+R Records GmbH Manufactured and distributed by Bellaphon Germany (on back cover). Distributed by Bellaphon International Sound Service (on center label). Rear cover states all songs published by Mouzon Music C. however A1 states Prestige Music.
Executive-Producer – Alphonse-Philippe Mouzon, Jean-Pierre Mouzon. Graphics – L&W Design. Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Mixed By – Alphonse Mouzon. Remastered By – Bernie Grundman. Recorded and Mixed at George Tobin Studio, North Hollywood, CA Remastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering Studio, Hollywood, CA. Tracks 8-10 are bonus tracks. Back To Jazz (LP, Album). L+R Records, L+R Records. LR 4. 01, LR 45 001. Germany. Alphonse Mouzon Band. Back To Jazz (CD, Album).
Space Commander, 02:16. Peace On Earth, 04:54. Just Because of You, 06:55. Step Into the Funk, 03:25. When We Were Young -, 05:19. Laid Back Sunshine Reggae. Radio Caprice - Pop Ballads. Blur - Song 2. Advertunes. Cardi B Please Me. Miuz Radio. Roxette How Do You Do!
Tracks: 01. St. Thomas 3:18 02. The Time We Love 6:18 03. Poobli 6:26 04. Space Commander 2:16 05. Peace On Earth 4:54 06.
Throughout his career, drummer Alphonse Mouzon has been featured in many different settings. Some of his own recordings as a leader have been purposely commercial, but this date (originally released by Pausa and reissued by Mouzon on his Tenacious label) is more jazz-oriented.
Alphonse Mouzon Band, Northridge, California. ALPHONSE MOUZONS ALL-STAR JAZZ, FUNK & SMOOTH JAZZ BAND Featuring Saxophonist BRANDON FIELDS, Keyboardist TATENG KATINDIG, Bassist BRUCE LETT Drummer/Singer ALPHONSE MOUZON.
Artist: Alphonse Mouzon Band. Woody James Presents Jazz Crystallizations. LP8,54 € 8,99 € -5%. Shelly Manne Frank Strazzeri Steve Wilkerson Dave Stone Woody James - Woody James Presents Jazz Crystallizations LP. Jean-Luc Ponty.
Home Jazz . Pausa Italy. Format: LP Cat: PR 7196 Released: 01 Jan 90 Genre: Jazz.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Sonny Rollins
|A2||The Next Time We Love||6:11|
|B1||Peace On Earth||4:50|
|B2||The Baker's Daughter||4:31|
|B3||Just Because Of You||6:51|
- Record Company – L+R Records GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – L+R Records GmbH
- Distributed By – Sound-Service Bellaphon International
- Distributed By – Bellaphon Germany
- Produced For – Mouzon Production Company
- Manufactured By – Bellaphon Germany
- Published By – Mouzon Music Co.
- Published By – Prestige Music
- Recorded At – George Tobin Studios
- Designed At – L-Shape
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- Alto Saxophone – Doug Norwine (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Arranged By, Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Alphonse Mouzon
- Art Direction – Jeff Lancaster
- Bass – Welton Gite (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Design, Illustration – Dick Bouchard
- Drums [Sonor] – Alphonse Mouzon
- Electronic Drums [Dynacord] – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3)
- Electronic Drums [Syncussion] – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: A4)
- Engineer [2nd] – John Kerns
- Engineer, Mixed By – Allan Hirsberg*
- Executive-Producer – Linda Mouzon*
- Lacquer Cut By – SST
- Percussion – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: A1, B1 to B3)
- Piano [Acoustic] – Jeff Daniel (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Synthesizer [OBX-A] – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Synthesizer [Roland Super Jupiter] – Jeff Daniel (tracks: A1)
- Synthesizer [Yamaha DX-7] – Jeff Daniel (tracks: A1, B1 to B3)
- Trumpet – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: B1), Alphonse Philippe Mouzon (tracks: B1), Jean-Pierre Mouzon (tracks: B1)
- Written-By – Alphonse Mouzon (tracks: A2 to B3)
NotesFirst Category on labels, 2nd on sleeve rear and spine.
℗ 1986 L+R Records GmbH
Manufactured and distributed by Bellaphon Germany (on back cover).
Distributed by Bellaphon International Sound Service (on center label).
© D. Bouchard '86 [artists signature front and rear sleeve]
Rear cover states all songs published by Mouzon Music Co., however A1 states Prestige Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 1998
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout): LR 45001-A[stamped] SST[etched]
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout): LR 45001-B[stamped] SST[etched]
- Rights Society (Framed): GEMA
|CDLR 45.001||Alphonse Mouzon Band||Back To Jazz (CD, Album)||L+R Records||CDLR 45.001||Germany||1986|
|PR 7196, 7196||Alphonse Mouzon Band||Back To Jazz (LP, Album)||Pausa Records, Pausa Records||PR 7196, 7196||US||1986|
|OPCD-6003||Alphonse Mouzon Band||Back To Jazz (CD, Album)||Optimism Incorporated||OPCD-6003||US||1988|
|TENAC 9205-2||Alphonse Mouzon Band||Back To Jazz (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Tenacious Records||TENAC 9205-2||US||1993|