Homelife - Interlude Exotique FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Folk and World music
Title: Interlude Exotique
Style: Acoustic, Experimental
FLAC version ZIP size: 1853 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1920 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1949 mb
Other Formats: WMA FLAC AIFF DTS MPC MP1 ADX
Homelife – Interlude Exotique. Label: Humble Soul – HS306CD, Madwaltz – none. Format: CD, Album, Cardboard. Country: UK. Released: 2009. Packaging : Tri-fold cardboard sleeve. Title : Interlude Exotique : on cover, spines & CD face. Recorded at Trapdoor Studio Levenshulme, Manchester 2007, 2008 and 2009. Matrix, Runout: HS306CD H059. Other Versions (3 of 3) View All. Cat.
Album · 2009 · 10 Songs. See All. Flying Wonders. Exotic Interlude (Bonus Track Version).
Exotic Interlude (Bonus Track Version), 2010. Exotic Interlude (Bonus Track Version), 2010. Sunday Streets, 04:32.
Exotic Interlude Homelife. Homelife Exotic Interlude. gotsome feat the get along gang bassline tim baresko.
from Exotic Interlude by Homelife. Record/Vinyl + Digital Album. Gatefold 12" Vinyl Includes unlimited streaming of Exotic Interlude via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Sold Out. Exotic Interlude. Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album. Includes unlimited streaming of Exotic Interlude via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days. Exotic Interlude – A conversation between New York and Hawaii. This is what happens when people get togethe. .lots more than what happens if they don’t. from Exotic Interlude, released December 10, 2012.
Interlude is a compilation album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain. The album is described in a press release as "a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular Delain tracks, covers, and the single 'Are You Done With Me. Interlude also includes a special DVD featuring exclusive live footage and clips from the band's career. Breathe on Me" - 3:30. Collars and Suits" - 4:41. Are You Done with Me" (New Single Mix) - 3:08. Such a Shame" (Talk Talk cover) - 3:39.
|2||Along The Verge||4:08|
- Recorded At – Trapdoor Studios
- Mastered At – 80 Hertz Studios
- Backing Vocals – Rose Burnside (tracks: 3)
- Bass Saxophone – Howard Jacobs (tracks: 7)
- Drums, Percussion, Pedalboard [Bass Pedals], Bass Guitar, Double Bass, Guitar, Keyboards [Dulcitone], Electric Piano [Pianet], Steel Guitar [Lap Steel], Keyboards [Clavinet], Banjo [Indian Banjo], Organ [Farfisa VIP], Idiophone [Thumb Piano] – Paddy Steer
- Mastered By – George Atkins
- Music By, Recorded By, Mixed By – Paddy Steer
- Music By, Words By – Anthony Burnside
- Photography By [Photographs] – Joel Chester-Fildes
- Vocals [Singing], Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Synthesizer [Macbeth M3X] – Anthony Burnside
NotesPackaging : Tri-fold cardboard sleeve
Title : Interlude Exotique : on cover, spines & CD face
Recorded at Trapdoor Studio Levenshulme, Manchester 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 060140 391166
- Matrix / Runout: HS306CD H059
|HS302CD||Homelife||Exotic Interlude (CD, Album)||Humble Soul||HS302CD||UK||2009|
|HS302CD||Homelife||Exotic Interlude (CD, Album, Promo)||Humble Soul||HS302CD||UK||2009|
|HS302LP||Homelife||Exotic Interlude (LP, Album, Ltd + CD, Album)||Humble Soul||HS302LP||UK||2009|