Peter Delano - Peter Delano FLAC album
Title: Peter Delano
Style: Hard Bop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1505 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1950 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1359 mb
Other Formats: VOX VQF RA AUD AAC ASF AIFF
Only 17 years of age, acoustic jazz pianist Delano shows a remarkably resilient melodic sensibility on this, his debut recording. A student of Garry Dial, Delano is also fond of McCoy Tyner, Keith Jarrett, Thelonious Monk, Chick Corea, and other modern bop/neo-bop icons. His playing does not blatantly reflect these influences, though; he strives to present something fresh, and is generally successful
Peter Delano - Peter Delano/Peter Delano - Peter Delano. Peter Delano - Peter Delano/covers/ - . 0. Peter Delano - Peter 18. Peter Delano - Peter 19. Peter Delano - Peter 20. Peter Delano - Peter 16. Peter Delano - Peter 22. Peter Delano - Peter 21.
Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Peter Delano live yet! Last updated: 12 Apr 2019, 08:18 Etc/UTC. Peter Delano Lyrics (de). More from this Artist.
Jamie Delano (/ˈdɛlənoʊ/; born 1954) is a British comics writer. He was part of the first post-Alan Moore "British Invasion" of writers which started to feature in American comics in the 1980s. Best known as the first writer of the comic book series Hellblazer, featuring John Constantine. Jamie Delano wrote all but three of the first forty issues of Hellblazer for DC Comics from 1988 to 1991. Most of his other work has also been for DC/Vertigo.
Genealogy for Peter Delano (1860 - 1860) family tree on Geni, with over 180 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. Start your family tree now. Peter Delano's Geni Profile. Contact profile manager.
Choose from top rated St Peter S School, Delano, MN tutors. No commitments or expensive packages. 349 private St Peter S School tutors, Find the best tutor near St Peter S School.
Artist: Peter Delano Title: Peter Delano Audio CD (August 17, 1993) Original Release Date: March 1993 Number of Discs: 1 Label: Verve 314 519 602-2 Genre Jazz Styles Post Bop, Hard Bop. Extractor: EAC . 9 prebeta 4 Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No Codec: Flac . 1; Level 8 Single File.
|1||Elephants In The Sky||6:02|
|6||Piano Improvisation 1||2:21|
|7||I Remember Clifford||6:24|
|9||Central Park Waltz||5:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc. – 519 602-2
- Alto Saxophone – Gary Bartz (tracks: 1-5, 7-12)
- Arranged By – Bob Belden (tracks: 1-12), Garry Dial (tracks: 1-12), Peter Delano (tracks: 1-12)
- Art Direction – Mitchell Kanner
- Bass – Ira Coleman (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10), Jay Anderson (tracks: 2, 4, 9, 11)
- Design – Mitchell Kanner
- Drums – Lewis Nash (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12)
- Engineer – Scott Austin, Victor Deyglio
- Executive Producer – Guy Eckstine
- Liner Notes – Ira Gitler
- Mastered By – Alan Tucker*
- Mixed By – Jim Anderson
- Photography – Jimmy Katz, Peter Gabriel
- Piano – Peter Delano (tracks: 1-12)
- Producer – Guy Eckstine, Peter Delano
- Product Manager – Ben Mundy
- Production Manager – Lois Gilbert
- Recorded By – Jim Anderson
- Songwriter – Benny Golson (tracks: 7), Jacques Prévert (tracks: 11), John Coltrane (tracks: 5), Johnny Mercer (tracks: 11), Joseph Kosma (tracks: 11), Peter Delano (tracks: 1-4, 6, 8-10, 12)
- Soprano Saxophone – Gary Bartz (tracks: 1-5, 7-12)
- Tenor Saxophone – Gary Bartz (tracks: 1-5, 7-12), Michael Brecker (tracks: 1, 5, 12)
- Trumpet – Tim Hagans (tracks: 1-5, 7-12)
NotesRecorded and mixed on april 9, 10, 23 and 24, 1993 at Power Station, New York
Mastered at Foothill Digital, New York
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 314-519602-2 2
- Label Code: LC 0383
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
|314 519 602-2||Peter Delano||Peter Delano (CD, Album)||Verve Records||314 519 602-2||US||1993|
|314 519 602||Peter Delano||Peter Delano (Cass, Promo)||Verve Records||314 519 602||US||1993|