Nantucket - Nantucket FLAC album
Style: Hard Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1976 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1893 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1116 mb
Other Formats: VOC AC3 AHX VOX RA ASF MP4
Nantucket Sleighride is the second album by the American hard rock band Mountain. The song and album title is a reference to the experience of being towed along in a boat by a harpooned whale (see Nantucket sleighride). Owen Coffin, to whom the song is dedicated, was a young seaman on the Nantucket whaler Essex, which was rammed and sunk by a sperm whale in 1820. In the aftermath of the wreck, Coffin was shot and eaten by his shipmates.
Nantucket is the debut release by North Carolina music group, Nantucket. It includes the hit single "Heartbreaker", which helped this album make the Billboard charts and sell around 200,000 copies. Other featured songs include "She's No Good", "Born in a Honky Tonk", "Girl, You Blew a Good Thing" and "Quite Like You". Norton Buffalo from the Steve Miller Band has a harp (harmonica) solo on the song "Never Gonna Take Your Lies". Nantucket was released on compact disc by re-issue label Wounded Bird Records in 2003.
Mountain - Nantucket Sleighride (1971) - Full Album. Nantucket Sleighride (To Owen Coffin). SME (от лица компании "Columbia"); UBEM, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, LatinAutor, ASCAP, UMPI, LatinAutor - UMPG" и другие авторские общества (3).
Nantucket – Nantucket. Etichetta: Epic – ELPS 3903. Formato: Vinyl, LP, Album. Produced For – Maverick Productions, Ltd. Riconoscimenti. Arranged By – Nantucket.
Album Name Nantucket. Лейблы Epic Records Wounded Bird Records. Музыкальный стильHard Rock. Владельцы этого альбома1.
Nantucket (band) - For other uses, see Nantucket (disambiguation)
Guide to plan trips and vacations to Nantucket Island with Nantucket events, island maps, beaches, accommodations, dining, arts, activities, real estate. Your Portal to Nantucket. Full Menu Island Beaches Getting Here Lodging Dining Island Fun. Where you can visit Nantucket before and after you visit Nantucket! Before Your Visit. Other featured songs include "She's No Good", "Born in a Honky Tonk", "Girl, You Blew a Good Thing". For other uses, see Nantucket (disambiguation). Studio album by Nantucket.
By the time Nantucket were signed to Epic, they had already amassed a strong following in their home state of North Carolina and the surrounding region with their relentless touring schedule and equally tenacious live performances (the band even won a spot opening for AC/DC on select dates of its . However, unlike most Southern rock bands à la Skynyrd or Molly Hatchet, Nantucket had more in common with the arena rock sound of Boston or Toto.
|A2||Never Gonna Take Your Lies||3:47|
|A4||She's No Good||3:25|
|A5||Born In A Honky Tonk||3:20|
|B1||It's Gettin' Harder||3:33|
|B2||Girl, You Blew A Good Thing||3:29|
|B4||Quite Like You||2:28|
|B5||What's The Matter With Loving You||3:28|
- Arranged By – Nantucket
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Robert Grossman
- Bass [Moog], Keyboards [Various], Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Mike Uzzell
- Design [Cover Design] – Paula Scher
- Drums, Percussion – Kenny Soule
- Engineer [Assistant] – Reed Ruddy
- Guest, Blues Harp – Norton Buffalo (tracks: A2)
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Mark Downing
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Bass, Trumpet, Congas, Percussion – Larry Uzzell
- Lyrics By, Music By, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Tommy Redd
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Jim Houghton
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Win Kutz
- Programmed By [Oberheim] – Tom*
- Saxophone, Keyboards, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Eddie Blair
- Typography [Lettering] – Jean Marie Haessle
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE 1 ETCHED): PAL 35253-1B A2 15
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE 2 ETCHED): PBL 35253-1B A4 15
|ELPS 3903||Nantucket||Nantucket (LP, Album)||Epic||ELPS 3903||Australia||1978|
|wou 5253||Nantucket||Nantucket (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||wou 5253||US||2003|
|pe 35253||Nantucket||Nantucket (LP, Album)||Epic||pe 35253||Canada||1978|
|JET 35253||Nantucket||Nantucket (Cass, Album)||Epic||JET 35253||US||1978|
|JEA 35253||Nantucket||Nantucket (8-Trk)||Epic||JEA 35253||US||1978|