Sonoma - Sonoma FLAC album
FLAC version ZIP size: 1498 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1876 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1635 mb
Other Formats: VQF TTA AA MP4 MMF AAC AC3
Sonoma (2) – Sonoma. Label: ABC/Dunhill Records – DSX-50156. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: US. Released: 1973. Drums – Ed Greene (2). Drums, Percussion – Jim Gordon, John Raines. Electric Guitar – David Cohen. Engineer – Buck "Dr. Drum" Herring, Don Sciarotta, Howard Gale. Guitar – Larry Carlton. Handclaps – The Clapettes. Handclaps – Jeff Lyman, John Dixon (10), Sandy Horn. Harmonica – Tommy Morgan.
Route 101 is by way of Canyon Road from Geyserville. The lake provides water for countywide growth and development, and for recreation. At full capacity, it has 50 miles (80 km) of shoreline, a surface area of more than 2,700 acres (11 km2), and holds 381,000 acre feet (470,000,000 m3) of water.
Sonoma County is a county in the . As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 483,878. Its county seat and largest city is Santa Rosa. It is to the north of Marin County and the south of Mendocino County. It is west of Napa County and Lake County. Sonoma County comprises the Santa Rosa-Petaluma, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, CA Combined Statistical Area.
Sonoma-Enoteca 35 East Napa Street Sonoma, CA. 95476 Phone:707. Adobe Road Winery Small, family-owned winery producing Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel and Cabernet Franc. Two Amigos Having custom labels on your bottles of Two Amigos Wines will be talked about for years to come!. Sonoma Wine Trolley twoamigoswines. Sebastiani Vineyards and Winery Home.
You listen to me, Williams-Sonoma: There will NEVER be a fondueassaince. You can bring back a lot of things from the 1980s-tube tops, keyboards, a horrifying governmental indifference to the poor-but the fondue STAYS. A real hillbilly Christmas in a cup is just a roasted squirrel, a packet of raw grits, and a copy of the Duck Dynasty Christmas album (which really exists and is literally titled Duck The Halls) all whizzed up in a blender. Item – gold monogrammed double old fashioned glass.
The Sonoma Model One Headphone System - отправлено в Наушники для дома: The Sonoma Model One Headphone System The revolutionary Sonoma M1 Headphone System has been optimized for today’s High Resolution Audio formats. Every aspect of the system has been chosen to deliver unparalleled levels of performance and sound quality
Sonoma Raceway, formerly Sears Point Raceway and Infineon Raceway is a . 2-mile (. 6 km) road course and drag strip located on the landform known as Sears Point in the southern Sonoma Mountains in Sonoma, California, USA. The road course features 12 turns on a hilly course with 160 feet (49 m) of total elevation change.
Hotels near Sonoma Coast State Beach. Hotels near Mission San Francisco Solano. Hotels near Sonoma Raceway. Hotels near The Olive Press. Hotels near Sonoma Barracks. Hotels near General . Hotels near California Missions Museum at Cline Cellars. Hotels near Sonoma State Historic Park. Hotels near Bartholomew Park.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Rock 'N Roll Circus
Written-By – B. Segarini*
|A2||To See About You||3:17|
Written-By – K. Ward*
|A4||Love For You||3:26|
|A5||Try To Reach Her||2:42|
|A6||Thank You Just The Same||3:33|
|B1||Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
Written-By – B. Dylan*
|B2||Waiting For You||3:21|
|B4||What Am I Gonna Do
Written-By – C. King*, T. Stern*
|B5||No Way Of Knowing||2:58|
|B6||Shake A Hand
Written-By – C. Carmichael*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – Paradox Music
- Published By – Happiedayle Music
- Published By – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hello There! Music Publ.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Colgems Music Corp.
- Published By – Jude-Anne Music Co.
- Mastered At – ABC Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sunwest Recording Studios
- Recorded At – ABC Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Quantum Recording Studio, Torrance, California
- Arranged By [Vocal], Acoustic Guitar, Electric Piano [Rmi] – Charlie Merriam
- Baritone Saxophone – Rick Kellis
- Bass – Joe Osborn, Wilton Felder
- Concertmaster – Sid Sharp*
- Conductor [Horn] – Ollie Mitchell
- Cover [Album Cover] – Henry Beer
- Drums – Ed Greene
- Drums, Percussion – Jim Gordon, John Raines
- Electric Guitar – David Cohen
- Engineer – Buck "Dr. Drum" Herring*, Don Sciarotta*, Howard Gale
- Guitar [Electric, Acoustic, & 12-string] – Larry Carlton
- Handclaps – The Clapettes*
- Handclaps [The Clapettes] – Jeff Lyman, John Dixon , Sandy Horn
- Harmonica – Tommy Morgan
- Management [Exclusive Management], Photography By [Album] – Larry Laurence
- Management [Road Management] – Dane Tucker
- Mastered By – Vic Zaslav (The Midnight Elf)*
- Mixed By – Buck "Dr. Drum" Herring*, Howard Gale
- Other [Studio Momma] – Peggy Sweat
- Piano, Synthesizer [Arp], Organ, Clavinet [Clavinette], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Michael Omartian
- Producer – Bob Monaco, Charlie Merriam
- Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Ernie Watts
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Allan Estes*
- Written-By – C. Merriam* (tracks: A2 to A6, B2, B3, B5)
NotesDifferent label layout in tracklist than Sonoma - Sonoma.
② in runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): DSX-50156-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): DSX-50156-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched (abcx # scratched out)): DSX 50156 ABCX 795 A ② CJ AA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched (abcx # scratched out)): 5 DSX 50156 1 ABCX 795 B ② CJ
|DSX-50156||Sonoma||Sonoma (LP, Album)||ABC/Dunhill Records||DSX-50156||US||1973|
|DSX-50156||Sonoma||Sonoma (LP, Album, Promo)||ABC/Dunhill Records||DSX-50156||US||1973|