Urban Turban - Urban Turban FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Urban Turban
Style: Blues Rock, Folk Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1385 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1665 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1341 mb
Other Formats: ADX MOD AHX VQF DTS DMF APE
Urban Turban (subtitled Urban Turban - The Singhles Club) is a 2012 studio album by the British band Cornershop. It follows their 2011 album Cornershop and the Double 'O' Groove Of. Like their previous effort, the album consists mostly of collaborations; however, unlike its predecessor, which consisted solely of music with vocalist Bubbley Kaur, Urban Turban includes a variety of collaborators, including SoKo and Amar.
Dear urban turban valued customers, as we always want to design and tailor the funkiest, colorful, most comfortable light isdal that suits egypt's hot weather . .e will do a tiny survey by asking few questions during the coming days and will greatly appreciate your cooperation.
For his band's eighth album, Cornershop's Tjinder Singh called in reinforcements: Swedish songstress Izzy Lindqwister; SoKo, a French songstress who sounds like a Swedish songstress; and a bunch of English kindergartners, who light up a track called "What Did the Hippie Have in His Bag?" If Singh's genial, lounge-y tunes don't always hit groove nirvana, his wandering heart is at least in the right place. Listen to 'Urban Turban': Related, Photos: Random Notes. In This Article: Cornershop.
Artist: Urban Turban Album: Overtime Genre: Blues Rock Label: Silence Released: 1996 Quality: FLAC (tracks+. cue) Tracklist: Overtime - 3:45. The price we ought to pay - 4:12.
Play Urban Turban album songs MP3 by Amar and download Urban Turban songs on Gaana. Released by Ample Play Recordings May 2012 12 Tracks.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Rollin' And Tumblin'
Written-By – M. Morganfield*
|2||Knock On Wood (Immigrantlament 2,32)
Written By – O. KarlssonWritten-By – J. Finneran*
|3||Voodoo Child (Bergspolka 1,30)
Written-By – J. Hendrix*, Bryngelsson*
|4||Wang Dang Doodle (Rävparty 0,54)
Written-By – Bryngelsson*, W. Dixon*
|5||Let's Work Together
Written-By – W. Harrison*
Written-By – Bryngelsson*
|7||That's All Right Mama (Ok Mamma 2,01)
Written-By – A. Crudup*, Peter Bryngelsson
|8||300 Pounds Of Joy
Written-By – W. Dixon*
|9||Folsom Prison Blues (Gun For Gun 1,14)
Written-By – J. Chash*, Bryngelsson*
|10||Hoochie Coochie Man
Written-By – M. Morganfield*, W. Dixon*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Silence Records AB
- Copyright (c) – Silence Records AB
- Recorded At – Tonteknik Recording
- Mixed At – Tonteknik Recording
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Glass Mastered At – CD Plant MFG
- Baglama [Saz], Sitar – Henrik Andersson
- Bagpipes – Stefan Ekedahl
- Baritone Saxophone – Patrik Westin
- Bass – Hans Durdel
- Bass [Stickbas], Vocals [Singing] – Ulla Andersson
- Cover – Nitroglyph
- Crumhorn, Chirimia [Skalmeja] – Kjell Karlgren
- Drums – Mikael Svanevik
- Fiddle – Torbjörn Näsbom
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Percussion, Vocals [Singing], Jew's Harp [Mungiga], Drums, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Pelle Henricsson
- Photography By [Black And White] – Ryno Quantz
- Photography By [Front] – Lucia Kangur
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Eskil*
- Soprano Saxophone – Jörgen Adolphsson*
- Vocals [Singing], Harmonica – Pelle Lindström
- Vocals [Singing], Mandolin, Cümbüş, Melodica, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Fiddle [Wheel Fiddle], Harmonium, Producer, Arranged By – Peter Bryngelsson
Notes(p) & (c) 1994 Silence Records.
Recorded and mixed at Tonteknik Studios in Umeå during 92-94.
Tracklist variations given on back of booklet (wrong order of tracks 3 and 4):
Track 2 - "Knock On Wood"
Track 3 - "Wang Dang Doodle"
Track 4 - "Voodoo Child"
Track 7 - "That's All Right Mama"
Track 9 - "Folsom Prison Blues"
Issued in a standard jewel case with a 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 391946 060320
- Matrix / Runout: CD PLANT MFG SRSCD 4722 CDM01
- Label Code: LC 8433
- Rights Society: n©b/BIEM