Pharoah Sanders - Jewels Of Thought FLAC album
Title: Jewels Of Thought
Style: Soul-Jazz, Free Jazz
FLAC version ZIP size: 1763 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1694 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1536 mb
Other Formats: WMA WAV MPC MIDI VQF MP2 DMF
Jewels of Thought is an album by the American jazz saxophonist Pharoah Sanders. It was recorded at Plaza Sound Studios in New York City on October 20, 1969, and was released on Impulse! Records in the same year.
Matrix, Runout (Etched A): BØØ24699-Ø1A S-99726 BONATI MASTERING NYC.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Listen free to Pharoah Sanders – Jewels Of Thought (Hum-Allah, Sun in Aquarius, Part 1 and more). In 1969, Pharoah Sanders was incredibly active, recording no less than four albums and releasing three.
In 1969, Pharoah Sanders was incredibly active, recording no less than four albums and releasing three. The band on Jewels of Thought is largely the same as on Deaf Dumb Blind and Karma, with a few changes.
Pharoah Sanders will be performing at Love Supreme Festival this summer, in the stunning surroundings of Glynde Place, in South Downs, East Sussex, in Great Britain.
Jewels of Thought is an album by the American jazz saxophonist Pharoah Sanders.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums – Roy Haynes
|2||Sun In Aquarius
Bass, Percussion – Richard Davis
- Recorded At – Plaza Sound Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Verve Music Group
- Copyright (c) – The Verve Music Group
- Art Direction – Hollis King
- Bass, Percussion – Cecil McBee
- Bells [Orchestra Chimes], Clarinet [Contrabass], Tenor Saxophone, Flute [Reed], Percussion, Piano [African Thumb] – Pharoah Sanders
- Composed By – Amos Leon Thomas*, Lonnie L. Smith, Jr.* (tracks: A), Pharoah Sanders
- Design [Graphic Design] – Senora Brown
- Drums, Percussion – Idris Muhammad
- Engineer [Recording] – George Sawtelle
- Percussion, Piano, Piano [African], Flute [African] – Lonnie Liston Smith
- Photography By – Charles Stewart*
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Ed Michel
- Vocals, Percussion – Leon Thomas
NotesOriginally issued as Impulse AS-9190
Recorded at Plaza Sound Studios, New York City, October 20, 1969.
Comes in gatefold mini LP replica with obi & Japanese insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988005 480590
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988005480590
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout: UCCI-9128 1W V [Universal logo x4]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L244
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
|AS-9190||Pharoah Sanders||Jewels Of Thought (LP, Album, Gat)||Impulse!, ABC Records||AS-9190||US||1970|
|UCCI-3011||Pharoah Sanders||Jewels Of Thought (CD, Album, RE)||Impulse!||UCCI-3011||Japan||2005|
|IMPD-247||Pharoah Sanders||Jewels Of Thought (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Impulse!||IMPD-247||US||1998|
|AS-9190||Pharoah Sanders||Jewels Of Thought (LP, Album, RE)||Impulse!, ABC Records||AS-9190||US||1972|
|91136, AS-9190||Pharoah Sanders||Jewels Of Thought (LP, Album, RP)||MCA Records, Impulse!||91136, AS-9190||US||Unknown|