John Hiatt - Riding With The King FLAC album
Title: Riding With The King
Style: Rock & Roll
FLAC version ZIP size: 1801 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1496 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1910 mb
Other Formats: DMF MP1 DTS ADX AUD VOC MIDI
Riding with the King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt's sixth album, released in 1983. It was his second of three albums with Geffen Records. The second side of the album was produced by Nick Lowe at Eden Studios in London with a group of crack pub rock musicians backing Hiatt.
Neither idea made much of a dent in the marketplace, and by the time Hiatt cut his second album for Geffen, Riding with the King, someone had come to the reasonable conclusion that Hiatt was a roots-rocker at heart - but what kind of roots-rocker? Side one of Riding with the King was produced by Ron Nagel and Scott Mathews of the Durocs, with Hiatt singing and playing guitar and Mathews handling everything else; the results have a thick, glossy retro-pop sound with a vague '50s undercurrent, complete with twinkly keyboards and honking saxophones.
Guitar – John Hiatt, Martin Belmont (tracks: B1 to B6). Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Paul Carrack (tracks: B1 to B6). Mixed By – Ron Nagle (tracks: A1 to A6), Scott Matthews (tracks: A1 to A6).
Riding with the King (. King and Eric Clapton album). Riding with the King is a blues album by Eric Clapton and . King that was released in 2000. It was their first collaborative album and won the 2000 Grammy Award for Best Traditional Blues Album. The album reached number one on Billboard's Top Blues Albums and was certified 2 Multi-Platinum in the United States.
john hiatt riding with the king. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). John Hiatt Riding With The King. John Hiatt Riding With The King (Album Version) (Album Version).
Riding With The King. This song is by John Hiatt and appear. n the album Riding With The King (1983). on the album Y'All Caught?: The Ones That Got Away, 1979-1985 (1989). on the album The Best Of John Hiatt (1998). This song has been covered by . King and Eric Clapton under the title "Riding With the King". I dreamed I did a good job and I got well paidBlew it all at the penny arcadeA hundred dollars on a kewpie dollI guess no white chick is gonna make me crawlThat's right.
Riding With The King by John Hiatt. com, this product will be manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. com's standard return policy will apply. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). Of the three albums Hiatt recorded for Geffen, "Riding With The King" is probably the closest to what fans of John would recognize as a John Hiatt album. Consider that the best recommendation possible.
|1||I Don't Even Try||3:24|
|2||Death By Misadventure||3:29|
|3||Girl On A String||3:12|
|5||She Loves The Jerk||3:39|
|6||Say It With Flowers||3:06|
|7||Riding With The King||4:17|
|8||You May Already Be A Winner||3:33|
|9||Love Like Blood||3:54|
|10||The Love That Harms||2:49|
- Manufactured By – DADC – DIDX-005648
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Recorded At – The Pen
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Mixed At – The Automatt
- Mixed At – Eden Studios
- Mastered At – DigiPrep
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Published By – Lillybilly Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Nick Lowe (tracks: 7-12)
- Design [CD] – Robert Fisher
- Drums – Bobby Irwin (tracks: 7-12)
- Drums, Bass, Keyboards, Saxophone, Slide Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Matthews* (tracks: 1-6)
- Engineer – Neil King* (tracks: 7-12)
- Guitar – John Hiatt, Martin Belmont (tracks: 7-12)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Paul Carrack (tracks: 7-12)
- Mastered By – Dan Hersch
- Mixed By – Neil King* (tracks: 7-12), Ron Nagle (tracks: 1-6), Scott Matthews* (tracks: 1-6)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Irene Kelly (tracks: 7-12), Maureen Droney (tracks: 1-6)
- Photography By – Brian Griffin
- Producer – Nick Lowe (tracks: 7-12), Ron Nagle (tracks: 1-6), Scott Matthews* (tracks: 1-6)
- Written-By – I. Wood* (tracks: 11), John Hadley (tracks: 2), John Hiatt
NotesDistributed in the United States by MCA Distributing Corporation. Mfg. by DADC.
Tracks 1 to 6 recorded at the Pen, San Francisco, mixed at The Automatt, San Francisco
Tracks 7 to 12 recorded and mixed at Eden Studios
© ℗ 1983 The David Geffen Company
All songs published by Lillybilly Music BMI administered by Bug.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2064-24017-2 9
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DIDX-005648 1
- Rights Society: BMI
|GHS 4017||John Hiatt||Riding With The King (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||GHS 4017||US||1983|
|GEFBD 4017||John Hiatt||Riding With The King (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records||GEFBD 4017||US||1989|
|7599-24017-2||John Hiatt||Riding With The King (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records||7599-24017-2||Germany||Unknown|
|GHS 4017||John Hiatt||Riding With The King (LP, Album, Win)||Geffen Records||GHS 4017||US||1983|
|UDCD 704||John Hiatt||Riding With The King (CD, Album, RM, 24-)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDCD 704||US||1997|