GIO - Poetics FLAC album
Style: Free Improvisation
FLAC version ZIP size: 1975 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1840 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1445 mb
Other Formats: VOX DMF MOD AHX MPC AAC FLAC
Poetics is the sixth studio album by the Mexican alternative rock band Panda, following Sinfonía Soledad and preceding Bonanza. After three years of absence and two after the release of Sinfonía Soledad, the band decided to start producing new songs, but in a very different way. According to frontman Jose "Pepe" Madero, each member of the band was in a different part of the world, but they each recorded their own piece of music and sent it each one to another through the internet.
Sands by Fictions and Poetics, released 05 July 2018 1. Mirage 2. Sands 3. Lost and Found 4. Illusions 5. From The Air 6. Sandcastles 7. Caravan 8. Journey's End Unlike water, sand will hold an imposed form. But gestures are immediately smoothed and weathered by sand's inherent granular and shifting nature. Ambient musical composition often feels like writing in sand. These pieces are based on a series of live studio takes, which gives the album a flowing inner consistency. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Audiomack has a high-quality full album stream, album art & the complete tracklist - guaranteed. JDC Poetry Project Jazz Poetics 2013. Added on: Jul 12th, 2016 by JDC Poetry Project. Runtime: 61 mins, 11 songs.
Mexican punk-pop outfit Panda's fifth studio album features 20 songs spanning two discs. Recorded in 2009 after a three-year absence, Poetics found each bandmember contributing song ideas from afar, before gathering together in the El Cielo studio in Monterrey, Nuevo León to hash out a finished product.
A band fronted by a sister duo. Based in Ottawa.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. Leo Aguilar.
|2||Dog's Got My Money||15:07|
|3||I'm Sorry But I've Fallen||13:32|
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Raymond MacDonald
- Bass Clarinet – John Burgess
- Bouzouki – Krzysztof Hladowski
- Cello – Guilherme Rodrigues, Jessica Sullivan
- Cello, Voice – Peter Nicholson
- Design – Carlos Santos
- Double Bass – Armin Sturm
- Double Bass, Voice – George Lyle
- Drums, Percussion – Richard Bamford, Stuart Brown
- Flute – Matthew Studdert-Kennedy
- Flute, Flute [Baroque] – Emma Roche
- Guitar – George Burt, Neil Davidson
- Mastered By – Neil Davidson
- Recorded By – Kenny McLeod
- Shakuhachi – Nick Fells
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Graeme Wilson
- Trombone – George Murray
- Trumpet – Matthew Cairns*
- Viola, Photography By, Producer – Ernesto Rodrigues
- Voice – Aileen Campbell
NotesRecorded on 3 June 2007 at CCA, Glasgow.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5609063401141