Kenny Rogers - Share Your Love FLAC album
Title: Share Your Love
Style: Country Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1340 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1991 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1454 mb
Other Formats: ASF AU RA XM DTS MP1 MP4
Kenny Rogers is the second studio album by Kenny Rogers from United Artists Records, released worldwide in 1977. The album marked his first major solo success following the minor success of Love Lifted Me in 1976. The album produced two singles. The first single, 1976's "Laura (What He's Got That I Ain't Got?)", peaked at This song was originally a country hit for Leon Ashley in 1967.
Band Name Kenny Rogers. Erscheinungsdatum 1981. Labels Liberty Records SBME Razor And Tie. Musik GenreCountry Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0.
The Gambler is the sixth studio album by Kenny Rogers, released by United Artists in December 1978. One of his most popular, it has established Rogers' status as one of the most successful artists of the 1970s and 1980s.
back in the day Kenny rogers was the truth he made the songs that just hit you and everything was alright. back in the day he was the King of Country and He worked with the King of Story-telling Lionel . ichie who Produced this album. my song on this album is "goin back to Alabama" which features Kenny Rogers, Michael Jackson.
The song peaked at on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, remaining in the Top 40 for eleven weeks. It also reached on Billboard’s Hot Country Singles chart, and topped Billboard’s Adult Contemporary chart for two weeks in March of 1982. Through the Years" Track Info. Written By Marty Panzer & Steve Dorff. Release Date December 14, 1981.
Kenny Rogers - Twenty Years Ago. Rogers added the right touch of longing and nostalgia on this 1986 single, which stopped just shy of the number one position. 4. Kenny Rogers - I Don’t Need You.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Blaze Of Glory
Backing Vocals – Gene Morford, Kin Vassy, Terry WilliamsWritten-By – D. Morrison*, J. Slate*, L. Keith*
|A2||I Don't Need You
Backing Vocals – Cindy Fee, Kin Vassy, Terry WilliamsConcertmaster – Harry BluestoneSaxophone, Soloist – David BoruffStrings – Edgar StrubleWritten-By – Rick Christian
|A3||The Good Life
Backing Vocals – Cindy Fee, Deborah Thomas, Kin Vassy, Terry WilliamsWritten-By – Lionel Richie, Jr.*
|A4||Makes Me Wonder If I Ever Said Goodbye
Backing Vocals – Cindy Fee, Kin Vassy, Terry WilliamsStrings – Edgar StrubleTracking By [Rhythm] – Kenny RogersWritten-By – M. Newburry*
|A5||Through The Years
Written-By – M. Panzer*, S. Dorff*
|B1||Share Your Love With Me
Backing Vocals – Merald Woodrow Knight Jr.*, Edward Patten, Gladys Maria Knight*, Lionel B. Richie, Jr.*, William Franklin Guest*Saxophone, Soloist – Gary HerbigWritten-By – A. Braggs*, D. Malone*
|B2||So In Love With You
Backing Vocals – Cindy Fee, Kin Vassy, Lionel B. Richie, Jr.*Written-By – Lionel Richie, Jr.*
|B3||Goin' Back To Alabama
Backing Vocals – Lionel B. Richie, Jr.*, Michael JacksonWritten-By – Lionel Richie, Jr.*
|B4||Without You In My Life
Backing Vocals – Brooks Hunnicutt, Deborah Thomas, Kin Vassy, Terry WilliamsWritten-By – L. Richie, Jr.*, T. McClary*
Backing Vocals – Dorothy Sugarloaf, Lionel B. Richie, Jr.*, Terry WilliamsWritten-By – G. Golden*, K. Rogers*, K. Stone*
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty Records
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records
- Recorded At – Concorde Recording Center
- Mixed At – Concorde Recording Center
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – House Of Gold Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bootchute Music Co.
- Published By – Brockman Music
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Peso Music
- Published By – SwaneeBravo! Music
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Macawrite Music
- Published By – Lionsmate Music Co.
- Mixed At – Devonshire Studios
- Arranged By [String Horn and Rhythm] – Gene Page
- Art Direction – Bill Burks
- Bass Guitar – Abraham Laboriel, Dennis Belfied*, Fred Washington*, Jerry Sheff*, Joe Chemay, Nathan East
- Design – Bill Burks , Roy R. Guzman*
- Drums – Ed Greene , Paul Leim, Rick Shlosser
- Engineer [2nd] – Larry Ferguson, Michael Mancini
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kenny Rogers
- Guitar – Billy Jo Walker*, Darrell Jones, Fred Tackett, James Burton, Louie Sheldon*, Paul Jackson Jr., Ray Parker Jr., Rickey Harper, Thomas F. McClary*
- Percussion – Eddie Brown*, Ollie Brown, Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Gary Regester
- Producer – Lionel B. Richie, Jr.*
- Producer [Assistant] – Brenda Harvey Richie*
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – Reggie Dozier*
Notes"-------◁" in runouts denotes a Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester pressing.
Track A1: House Of Gold Music, Inc. - BMI
Track A2: Bootchute Music Co. - BMI
Tracks A3, B2, B3: Brockman Music - ASCAP
Track A4: Acuff Rose Publications, Inc. - BMI
Track A5: Peso Music / SwaneeBravo! Music - BMI
Track B1: Duchess Music Corp. (MCA) BMI
Track B4: Brockman Music / Macawrite Music ASCAP
Track B5: Lionsmate Music Co. - ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): LOO-1-1108-Z29 -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): LOO-2-1108-Z20 #2 -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Etched Side A): LOO-1-1108-Z21 -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Etched Side B): LOO-2-1108-Z22 #2 -------◁
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|LOO-1108||Kenny Rogers||Share Your Love (LP, Album, Jac)||Liberty||LOO-1108||US||1981|
|LOO-51108||Kenny Rogers||Share Your Love (LP, Album)||Liberty||LOO-51108||US||Unknown|
|3C 064-57002||Kenny Rogers||Share Your Love (LP, Album)||Liberty||3C 064-57002||Italy||1981|
|LOO-1108||Kenny Rogers||Share Your Love (LP, Album, All)||Liberty||LOO-1108||US||1981|
|8LOO 1108, S 134416||Kenny Rogers||Share Your Love (8-Trk, Album)||Liberty, Liberty||8LOO 1108, S 134416||US||1981|