Funkadelic - America Eats Its Young FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Soul and Funk music
Title: America Eats Its Young
Style: P.Funk, Psychedelic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1261 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1129 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1370 mb
Other Formats: ADX MP1 MOD VQF WMA AAC MP2
Funkadelic is the debut album by the American funk band Funkadelic, released in 1970 on Westbound Records. The album showcases a strong bass and rhythm section, as well as lengthy jam sessions, future trademarks of the band. The album contains two remakes of songs from The Parliaments, an earlier band featuring George Clinton: "I'll Bet You" and "Good Old Music".
America Eats Its Young is the fourth album (a double album) by Funkadelic, released in May of 1972. This was the first album to include the whole of the House Guests, including Bootsy Collins, Catfish Collins, Chicken Gunnels, Rob McCollough and Kash Waddy. It also features the Plainfield-based band .
It is the first Funkadelic album since America Eats Its Young in 1972 not to sport a cover illustrated by Funkadelic artist Pedro Bell, though Bell did contribute some interior artwork. Uncle Jam Wants You was the second Funkadelic album to be certified gold. The album peaked at on the US Billboard 200 and on the US Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. This album had a profound influence on the West Coast hip-hop scene, especially the legendary DJ organization known as Uncle Jamm's Army.
America Eats Its Young. Produced by George Clinton. Album America Eats Its Young. America Eats Its Young Lyrics.
Funkadelic - America eats its young. Funkadelic - Biological speculation. Funkadelic - That was my girl. A double album and worth every minute of it, America Eats Its Young makes for a freaky, funky, and aware good time. Compared to the endless slabs of double-album dreck that came out around the same time from all sources, here Funkadelic brought life, soul, and much more to the party.
The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See details for additional description. Get it by Tue, 4 Jun - Thu, 6 Jun from NW10 7TR, United Kingdom. Type - Guitar Pro. Part - Whole Song.
|A1||You Hit The Nail On The Head||7:10|
|A2||If You Don't Like The Effects, Don't Produce The Cause||3:43|
|A3||Everybody Is Going To Make It This Time||5:50|
|B1||A Joyful Process||6:10|
|B2||We Hurt Too||3:47|
|C2||America Eats Its Young||5:45|
|C4||That Was My Girl||3:41|
|D2||Miss Lucifer's Love||5:50|
- Arranged By – Bernie Worrell, George Clinton
- Bass – Bootsy Collins, Cordell Mosson, Prakash John
- Cello – Peter Schenkman , Ronald Laurie
- Guitar – Catfish Collins, Eddie Hazel, Garry Shider, Harold Beane
- Guitar [Steel] – Ollie Strong
- Harp [Juice] – James Wesley Jackson
- Keyboards, Melodica – Bernie Worrell
- Percussion – Frank Waddy, Tiki Fulwood, Tyrone Lampkin, Zachary Frazier
- Producer – George Clinton
- Saxophone [Alto] – Randy Wallace
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Robert McCullough*
- Trumpet – Al Stanwyck, Arnie Chycoski, Bruce Cassidy, Clayton Gunnells, Ronnie Greenway
- Viola – Stanley Solomon, Walter Babiuk*
- Violin – Albert Pratz, Bill Richards, Joe Sera*, Victoria Polley
- Vocals – Bernie Worrell, Bootsy Collins, Calvin Simon, Catfish Collins, Clayton Gunnells, Diane Brooks*, Eddie Hazel, Frank Waddy, Fuzzy Haskins, Garry Shider, George Clinton, Grady Thomas, Harold Beane, Prakash John, Randy Wallace, Ray Davis, Ronnie Greenway, Steve Kennedy
NotesMatrix / Runout (Side A runout): 202 DM D - 4832 A - 2 C SEW 2 029 A Disque 1
Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 202 DM D - 4832 B - 2 C SEW 2 029 B Disque 1
Matrix / Runout (Side C runout): 505 DM D - 4833 A - 1 SEW 2 029 A¹ Disque 2
Matrix / Runout (Side D runout): 505 DM D - 4833 B - 1 SEW 2 029 B Disque 2
Barcode (Outer sleeve): 0 29667 37291 6
Made in France (on center label)
Made in West Germany (on sleeve)
|2WB 2020||Funkadelic||America Eats Its Young (2xLP, Album)||Westbound Records||2WB 2020||US||1972|
|WBCD 772020||Funkadelic||America Eats Its Young (CD, Album, RM)||Westbound Records||WBCD 772020||US||2005|
|2WBCD 2020||Funkadelic||America Eats Its Young (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Westbound Records||2WBCD 2020||US||1991|
|4M179||Funkadelic||America Eats Its Young (2xLP, Album, RE, 180)||4 Men With Beards||4M179||US||2010|
|SEW2 029||Funkadelic||America Eats Its Young (2xLP, Album, RE)||Westbound Records||SEW2 029||UK & Europe||1991|