Various - The Hot Spot - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack FLAC album
Genre: Jazz / Blues / Stage and Screen
Title: The Hot Spot - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
FLAC version ZIP size: 1418 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1517 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1814 mb
Other Formats: MMF AAC AU AIFF VQF FLAC ADX
Although this album presents itself as the soundtrack to the film The Hot Spot, like many such releases it bares little relation to the music that was actually used in the film - not that much of this music was actually used. All one really needs to know about the film itself, other than the fact that it was directed by Dennis Hopper, is that it is awful, even by bad film standards.
Starman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Jack Nitzsche. St. Giles Cripplegate by Jack Nitzsche. Chopin ’66 by Jack Nitzsche. Soundtrack Recording From The Film : One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest by Jack Nitzsche. Dance To The Hits Of The Beatles by Jack Nitzsche. Revenge by Jack Nitzsche. Heart Beat (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Jack Nitzsche. View all albums . The Hot Spot (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). By: Jack Nitzsche (1990, Jazz).
Grease: The Original Soundtrack from the Motion Picture is the original motion picture soundtrack for the 1978 film Grease. It was originally released by RSO Records and subsequently re-issued by Polydor Records in 1984 and 1991. It has sold over 38 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best selling albums of all time, also ranking amongst the biggest selling soundtrack albums of all time.
The Hot Spot is an amalgamation of swampy blues, jazz and rock, all mixed and recorded in a sparse, bloomy and eerie sort of way and it has long been a highly sought after record among audiophiles. The 1990 Dennis Hopper film features a who's who, including Miles Davis, John Lee Hooker, Taj Mahal, and more. The most requested album at 2010s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. A true demonstration disc if there ever was one. The Hot Spot Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Listing
01. (00:03:11) Miles Davis, Tim Drummond, John Lee Hooker, Roy Rodgers – Coming to Town. 02. (00:02:23) Miles Davis, Tim Drummond, Taj Mahal, Roy Rodgers – Empty Bank. 03. (00:02:48) John Lee Hooker – Harry’s Philosophy. Verlorene (Original Soundtrack) '2019. London To Addis '2019. The Underground Sound Of Berlin, Vol. 7 '2019. We Love House 2019 '2019. Passages From The Cuca Gospel '2019. The Gelato Tape '2019. Go! Vive A Tu Manera (Soundtrack From The Netflix Original Series) '2019. 3 X 4 The Bangles, The Three O'clock, The Dream Syndicate, Rain Parade '2019.
The album was released in 2017 for Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. Listen And Download below: Traclist For Various Artists – The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Album Zip .
The Hot Spot soundtrack from 1990, composed by Various Artists, Jack Nitzsche. Released by Verve Music in 1990 containing music from The Hot Spot (1990). Total Album Time: 39:52.
|A1||Coming To Town||3:06|
|A5||Harry And Dolly||2:49|
|B3||Harry Sets Up Sutton||1:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Licensed To – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Metamusic Productions
- Acoustic Guitar – Taj Mahal (tracks: A4, A5, B3, B5, B6)
- Bass – Tim Drummond (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to A7, B3 to B6)
- Composed By – Jack Nitzsche
- Design, Photography By – Deborah Malian
- Drums – Earl Palmer (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A7, B5, B6)
- Executive-Producer – Chris Blackwell, Dennis Hopper
- Guitar – John Lee Hooker (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B1, B3 to B6)
- Guitar [Slide] – Roy Rogers (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A7, B3 to B6)
- Guitar, Vocals – Taj Mahal (tracks: A2, A7)
- Keyboards – Bradford Ellis (tracks: B2, B4)
- Producer – Jack Nitzsche, Michael Hoenig
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Pamela Neal
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Assistance] – Steve Holroyd
- Trumpet – Miles Davis (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to A7, B2 to B6)
- Vocals – John Lee Hooker (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A6, B1, B3, B4)
NotesJohn Lee Hooker, Miles Davis, Taj Mahal, Roy Rogers , Tim Drummond, Earl Palmer and Bradford Ellis are credited as main artists on the front cover and labels.
On the sleeve:
Original music composed by Jack Nitzsche
Produced by Jack Nitzsche & Michael Hoenig.
Executive Producer: Dennis Hopper .
On the labels:
All cues composed by Jack Nitzsche
Produced by Jack Nitzsche & Michael Hoenig.
Executive Producers: Dennis Hopper & Chris Blackwell.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code (Label Side A): 846 813-1-A
- Label Code (Label Side B): 846 813-1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side one runout): AN8755A-1U-1-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side two runout): AN755B-1U-1-1
|211 140||Jack Nitzsche||The Hot Spot (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||Antilles||211 140||Europe||1990|
|APB 8755||Jack Nitzsche||The Hot Spot - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2xLP, Album, RE, RM)||Antilles, Analogue Productions||APB 8755||US||2009|
|211 140(5F)||Jack Nitzsche||The Hot Spot (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||Antilles||211 140(5F)||Spain||1990|
|846 813-2, ANCD 8755||Various||The Hot Spot (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Antilles, Island Records||846 813-2, ANCD 8755||UK||1990|
|PSCD-1085||Jack Nitzsche||The Hot Spot (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Antilles||PSCD-1085||Japan||1991|