Nilsson - Knnillssonn FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Pop music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1877 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1267 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1968 mb
Other Formats: MP4 VOX VQF AIFF DMF WAV MPC
Knnillssonn (LP, Album, Gat). Knnillssonn クニルソン (CD, Album, RE, RM). RCA. BVCM-37255.
A Nilsson House Production Recorded at Audio International, London Mixed at Air Studios, London. Other Versions (5 of 20) View All.
Knnillssonn is the fourteenth album by Harry Nilsson, released in July, 1977.
Nilsson Sings Newman is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Harry Nilsson, released in February 1970 on RCA Victor. It features songs written by Randy Newman. Recorded over six weeks in late 1969, the album showcases Nilsson's voice multi-tracked in layers of tone and harmony. Its arrangements are otherwise spare, with most of the instrumentation provided by Newman on piano.
Realizing that he had nothing left to lose when he got to the end of his RCA contract, Harry Nilsson wound up recording his best, most distinctive record since Pussy Cats, maybe, Son of Schmilsson. Abandoning the very idea of a mainstream pop album is just the beginning of his conceptual coup here with Knnillssonn. Recording almost all of the sounds with keyboards and guitars, Nilsson also decided to drive the guitars into the background.
Nilsson Schmilsson (1971) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Nilsson Schmilsson (1971).
|A1||All I Think About Is You||4:08|
|A2||I Never Thought I'd Be This Lonely||5:03|
|A3||Who Done It?||5:19|
|A4||Lean On Me||2:51|
|B3||Blanket For A Sail||2:33|
- Recorded At – Audio International Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – Golden Syrup Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Master Room
- A&R – Marge Meoli
- Arranged By – Mike McNaught
- Art Direction – Acy Lehman
- Choir – St. Paul's Cathedral Boys Choir* (tracks: A1, B5)
- Cover – Klaus Voormann
- Design [Graphics] – Gribbitt*, Tim Bryant
- Engineer, Co-producer – Robin Geoffrey Cable
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Producer – Nilsson House Productions
- Vocals [Special Mystery Guest Singer] – Mara Gibb (tracks: B5)
- Words By, Music By – Harry Nilsson
NotesA Nilsson House Production
Recorded at Audio International, London
Mixed at Air Studios, London
Gatefold with lyrics and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run out APL1 2276A): APL 1 2276A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run out APL1 2276B): APL 1 2276B
|AFL1-2276||Nilsson*||Knnillssonn (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||AFL1-2276||US||1977|
|07863 66754-2||Harry Nilsson||Knnillssonn (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||07863 66754-2||US||1995|
|PL-12276||Harry Nilsson||Knnillssonn (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||PL-12276||Netherlands||1977|
|PK 12276||Harry Nilsson||Knnillssonn (Cass, Album)||RCA||PK 12276||UK||1977|
|PL 12276||Harry Nilsson||Knnillssonn (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||PL 12276||UK||1977|