Soul Tattoo - Soul Tattoo FLAC album
Title: Soul Tattoo
Style: Alternative Rock, Rock & Roll, Rockabilly
FLAC version ZIP size: 1913 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1703 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1461 mb
Other Formats: MP3 MP2 MIDI MMF TTA MP1 APE
When Soul Tattoo was released in mid-1997, AWB was a quintet consisting of longtime members Alan Gorrie (lead vocals, bass), Onnie McIntyre (guitar, vocals) and Roger Ball (sax) and newcomers Eliot Lewis (keyboards, lead vocals, bass and guitar) and Pete Abbott (drums, percussion).
From Abysswalker Knight Artorias to Xanthous King Jeremiah, discover the top 70 best Dark Souls tattoo designs for men. Explore cool video game ink ideas. Real men know quality when they see IT.
This album has an average beat per minute of 91 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 77/108 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Soul Tattoo. BPM Profile Soul Tattoo. Album starts at BPM, ends at 83BPM (+83), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Average White Band.
Shop for tattoo needles, cartridges, tubes, inks, machines, furniture, medical supplies, and other tattoo supplies from trusted brands in one place. TATSoul is proud to be the tattoo community's leading manufacturer of superior and innovative tools and furniture for professional artists worldwide. Since 2006, working side by side as collectors and artists, we have led the tattoo community in both design, durability and performance. With an unwavering commitment to the craft, we continue to lead with a focus on providing career longevity solutions that can stand the test of time.
Soul Tattoo, Ciudad de Corrientes. Corrientes, Argentina. May 28, 2016 ·. album. May 25, 2016 ·. Primera sesión!
Tracklist: 1. Soul Mine, 2. Back To Basics, 3. Livin’ On Borrowed Time, 4. Every Beat Of My Heart, 5. When We Get Down To It, 6. Oh Maceo, 7. Do Ya Really, 8. I Wanna Be Loved, 9. No Easy Way To Say Goodbye, 10. Love Is The Bottom Line, 11. Welcome To The Real World, 12. Window To Your Soul. 3. Livin’ On Borrowed Time.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Musician [Additional Musician], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Timo Lassy
Musician [Additional Musician], Backing Vocals – Siiri Nordin
|4||Our Little Dollhouse||4:12|
|5||The Ghosts Of Love||3:17|
Musician [Additional Musician], Cello – Johan Carlsson , Veli-Matti IljinMusician [Additional Musician], Viola – Heikki Vehmanen, Mauri PietikäinenMusician [Additional Musician], Violin – Heikki Hämäläinen, Petri Päivärinne, Seppo Rautasuo, Yrjö Lasonpalo
Lyrics By [Chorus] – Samuli Laiho
|10||Someone Like You||3:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Plastinka Records Oy
- Copyright (c) – Plastinka Records Oy
- Copyright (c) – Manus
- Mastered At – Arcada Attic
- Made By – CD-Linja Oy
- A&R – Leri Leskinen
- Arranged By [Arrangements] – Soul Tattoo
- Cover – Janne Uotila, J.Sydänmäki*
- Design [Logo] – Pyros Design
- Engineer, Mixed By – Tommi Vainikainen
- Lyrics By – J.Sydänmäki*
- Mastered By – Svante Forsbäck
- Music By – Samuli Laiho
- Musician [Soul Tattoo], Bass, Backing Vocals – Jukka Kiviniemi
- Musician [Soul Tattoo], Drums, Backing Vocals – Sasu Moilanen
- Musician [Soul Tattoo], Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Samuli Laiho
- Musician [Soul Tattoo], Lead Vocals – J.Sydänmäki*
- Photography By [Inlaycard Photo] – Claes Olsson
- Photography By [Photos] – Nauska
- Producer – Samuli Laiho
Notes℗ Plastinka Records 2004
Made in Finland.
Mastered, Arcada Attic
©&℗ Plastinka Records 2004
Track 7 incorrectly listed as "Blindfoulded" in tracklisting on back cover
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 6420610520318
- Barcode (Text): 6 420610 520318
- Rights Society: BIEM / n©b
- Rights Society (Boxed): TEOSTO
- Matrix / Runout: [CD LINJA-logo] 14082507 PLACD-010
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L052
- Mould SID Code: IFPI C9D2