Go!Go!7188 - Go!!GO!GO!Go!! FLAC album
FLAC version ZIP size: 1356 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1529 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1435 mb
Other Formats: XM MIDI DTS MP2 AA TTA AU
GO!GO!7188 (Go Go Nana Ichi Hachi Hachi), also known simply as Gogo, was a Japanese rock band with influences spanning from surf rock to punk rock to enka. In June 1998, Yumi Nakashima (nicknamed Yuu) and Akiko Hamada (nicknamed Akko), both alumnae of the same year at Shoyo High School in Kagoshima of Kyūshū, formed a band composed of girls, which was the forerunner of GO!GO!7188
GO!GO!7188 (go go nana ichi hachi hachi), also known as GO!GO! 7188 and simply Gogo, was a Japanese rock band with a strong surf influence. The band was formed in June of 1998 by Yumi Nakashima (nicknamed Yuu) and Akiko Hamada (nicknamed Akko), both alumnae of the same year at Shoyo High School in Kagoshima, Kyushu. The meaning of the band's name is known only to its members.
Go! 7188 represent both of these influences, but on Tategami, it's clear that the second is the most significant. The stop-start guitars on display in "Umashika Mono" and "Otona no Kusuri" demonstrate a post-punk influence, and throughout the album the songs are torn back and forth between the poles of rockabilly and progressive rock.
That said, GO!GO!7188 at their worst trump most other Japanese pop-rock acts on top form; and anyway, the last time they released a duff album, 2004’s Ryuuzetsuran, it was followed by 2006’s mind-blowing Parade. If they can maintain the momentum afforded by their new inspiration, but couple it with the dexterous songwriting they’re loved for, there’s no telling what they might achieve. Antenna is out now. GO!GO!7188 embark on a three-month tour of Japan from March 6. See ww. reast. jp/gogo7188 for details.
Прослушать Скачать 03:37. Touch and Go. Прослушать Скачать 03:21. Touch & Go. So Hot. Прослушать Скачать 03:13. Erick Sermon, Method Man, Redman. Let's Go. Прослушать Скачать 06:00. Gotta Have U. Прослушать Скачать 03:38. Emerson, Lake & Powell. Прослушать Скачать 05:49. Loui & Scibi feat. Your Love Touch & Go Club Mix. Прослушать Скачать 03:28. Прослушать Скачать 02:01. Touch And Go Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 03:11.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Mastered At – Parasight Mastering
- Recorded At – Studio Greenbird
- Mixed At – Studio Greenbird
- Mixed At – Studio Sound Dali
- Recorded At – Galva Studio
- Mixed At – Galva Studio
- Recorded At – Hitokuchizaka Studio
- Mixed At – Hitokuchizaka Studio
- Recorded At – Grand-Frog Studio
- Mixed At – Grand-Frog Studio
- Mixed At – Imagica
- A&R – 石川健太郎
- Bass, Vocals – アッコ*
- Design, Art Direction – 大箭亮二*
- Drums – ターキー*
- Engineer [Assistant] – 大野順平* (tracks: 3-5, 8, 11, 12), 秋葉武士* (tracks: 3-5, 7, 8, 11-13), 青木悠* (tracks: 3, 7), 藤浪潤ー郎 (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 9, 10), 阿部祥高 (tracks: 1)
- Engineer [Mastering Assistant] – 丸岡亮太*
- Executive Producer – 貝原ー平
- Executive-Producer – 大和田浩樹*
- Guitar, Vocals – ユウ*
- Lyrics By – アッコ*
- Mastered By – 滝口"tucky"博達*
- Mixed By – 長田浩幸 (tracks: 1)
- Music By – アッコ* (tracks: 14), ターキー* (tracks: 3, 14), ユウ* (tracks: 1-13)
- Photography – アミタマリ
- Producer – Go!Go!7188
- Recorded By, Mixed By – 川面晴友* (tracks: 13), 中野正之* (tracks: 3-5, 7, 8, 11, 12), 山口州治* (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 9, 10), 真鍋 "Mr. Pan" 崇 * (tracks: 14)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988002596928
- Matrix / Runout: VICB-60057-1 1A V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L245
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Rights Society: JASRAC