The Rembrandts - The Rembrandts FLAC album
Title: The Rembrandts
Country: UK & Europe
Style: Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1688 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1665 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1125 mb
Other Formats: TTA WAV ADX WMA APE VOC AC3
also titled The Rembrandts: . is the third album by the American pop rock duo The Rembrandts. It was released on East West Records on May 23, 1995. It is the duo's highest-charting album to date, reaching No. 23 on the Billboard 200 album chart, and has been certified platinum. The fifteenth track (which was a "hidden track" on the original album release) is "I'll Be There for You", which was used as the theme song for the popular sitcom Friends.
The Rembrandts is the first album by the American pop rock duo The Rembrandts released on September 4, 1990 by Atco Records. All music composed by The Rembrandts, except where noted. Phil Solem: vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards. Danny Wilde: vocals, acoustic guitars, bass guitar, keyboards, percussion. David Zeman: Hammond organ, Wurlitzer and accordion. Pat Mastelotto: drums, percussion. Produced, recorded and mixed by The Rembrandts. Recorded and mixed at "Dan's Garage".
One of the more noteworthy "jangly guitar" acts of the 1990s, the Rembrandts were off to an enjoyable start with this debut album. Melodic and congenial but far from wimpy, such pop/rock as "If Not for Misery," "New King" and the small hit "Just The Way It Is, Baby" set the tone for the . A variety of influences from previous decades can be detected - everyone from the Beatles to the Byrds and Crosby, Stills & Nash to the Everly Brothers.
The Rembrandts (album). Studio album by The Rembrandts. The Rembrandts is the first album by the American pop rock duo The Rembrandts released on September 4, 1990 by Atco Records. Additional personnel. This article does not cite any sources.
Untitled (The Rembrandts album) – Untitled is the second album by the American pop rock duo The Rembrandts, released in 1992 on East West Records. Two songs in this CD were in the top 10 that winter, Johnny, Have You Seen Her. and Chase the Clouds Away. The former peaked at N. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, all songs written by The Rembrandts except as indicated. Released in 1990 under the Atco Records label, it was the first single from their debut album The Rembrandts. It first appeared on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks Chart in 1990, then became a top ten hit one year later in France, where it remained charted for 16 weeks and it was a moderate hit in other European countries and Australia.
|A1||Just The Way It Is, Baby||4:06|
|A4||Show Me Your Love||3:10|
|A6||Every Secret Thing||3:50|
|B1||If Not For Misery||3:23|
|B2||Moonlight On Mt. Hood||0:25|
|B7||Follow You Down||4:04|
- Manufactured By – RCA/Ariola Internacional Discos Ltda. – (Credited on Label)
- Distributed By – RCA/Ariola Internacional Discos Ltda. – (Credited on Label)
- Manufactured By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda. – (Credited on Sleeve)
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda. – (Credited on Sleeve)
- Licensed From – Warner Music
- Licensed From – WEA Discos Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Art Direction, Design – Larry Vigon Studio
- Drums – Pat Mastelotto
- Electric Guitar – Phil Solem
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ [Hammond], Accordion – David Zeman
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Phil Solem
- Engineer, Mixed By – Danny Wilde
- Management – George Ghiz
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Percussion – Danny Wilde, Pat Mastelotto
- Photography By – Horst Stasny
- Producer – The Rembrandts
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – Danny Wilde, Phil Solem
- Written-By – Danny Wilde, Pat Mastelotto (tracks: A6, B4), Phil Solem
Fabricado e Distribuído por RCA / ARIOLA INTERNACIONAL DISCOS LTDA.
todos os direitos reservados WEA DISCOS LTDA.
On rear sleeve footnotes:
Fabricado e Distribuído por BMG-ARIOLA DISCOS LTDA.
sob licença de WARNER MUSIC (logo WM).
|7567-91412-2, 7567-91412-2 YS||The Rembrandts||The Rembrandts (CD, Album)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||7567-91412-2, 7567-91412-2 YS||UK & Europe||1990|
|CD 91412||The Rembrandts||The Rembrandts (CD, Album)||ATCO Records||CD 91412||Canada||1990|
|7567-91412-4||The Rembrandts||The Rembrandts (Cass, Album)||ATCO Records||7567-91412-4||Germany||1990|
|A2 91412||The Rembrandts||The Rembrandts (CD, Album)||ATCO Records||A2 91412||US||1990|
|A4 91412, 91412-4||The Rembrandts||The Rembrandts (Cass, Album, Club)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||A4 91412, 91412-4||US||1990|