Miro Takebi Trio - Fellow Traveler: Miro Takebi Trio Vol. 2 FLAC album
Title: Fellow Traveler: Miro Takebi Trio Vol. 2
FLAC version ZIP size: 1848 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1312 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1248 mb
Other Formats: AA MP2 XM MOD VOC MMF WMA
Piano, Written-By, Cover – Miro Takebi. Matrix, Runout (A-Side Label): ICR-1584A.
Fellow Traveler: Miro Takebi Trio Vol. 2 (LP). Gas Point!, Gas Point! ICR-1584, 4988.
Piano, Producer, Arranged By, Photography By – Miro Takebi. Recorded at YAMAHA STUDIO, Sapporo, November 14, 1982.
Trio is the first studio album from the Northern German band of the same name. It was released on October 27, 1981, by Mercury Records. It included a bonus single and has a handle attached to the cover.
Miro has successfully helped us ship multiple large-scale product releases. and stay ahead of our competition. Kevin Yang, Product Manager Instapage. Miro provides a great experience. I've been able to customize templates for my projects, and I really like the complete open flexibility to create any board possible. George Metrick, Social Media Listening Consultant, Cisco.
- Recorded At – Victor Music Plaza 901
- Lacquer Cut At – Intercom
- Pressed By – Intercom
- Bass – Makoto Saito
- Drums – Shuichi Murakami
- Engineer – Ryuichi Sase
- Piano, Written-By, Cover [Photo, Design] – Miro Takebi
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): ICR-1584A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): ICR-1584B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): V 〄Ⓑ ICP-1584A 111 + S
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): ICP-1584B 111 +
- Price Code: 2,700