Klaus Ib Jørgensen - ... And The Lotos Rose, Quietly, Quietly ... FLAC album
Genre: Classical music
Title: ... And The Lotos Rose, Quietly, Quietly ...
FLAC version ZIP size: 1271 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1687 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1792 mb
Other Formats: DXD MP3 MMF DMF AU MP1 RA
Klaus Ib Jørgensen . .And The Lotos Rose, Quietly, Quietly. Teitur - Let The Dog Drive Home (CD, Album). Ear Music, Arlo & Betty Recordings. Songs And Rhapsodies Poul Ruders - Volume Seven (Symphony No. 4) (CD, Album).
Klaus Ib Jørgensen - Moon Pain. Playlists from this user. Leif Kayser: Kirkeruder. Knudåge Riisager: Benzin.
Genre: Classical Album:.
) By Klaus Ib Jorgensen - Anna Klett, Frans Hansen, Hege Waldeland, Jean Thorel, Athelas Sinfonietta Copenhagen, Deborah Wood & Geir Draugsvoll. Wanderings of My Childhood: I Prolog. By Jesper Koch - Johannes Andreasen, Signe Haugland, Nina Jeppesen, Pia Kaufmanas, Anna Klett, Curt Kollavik-Jensen, Helle Kristensen, Tomas Kvæde, Jane Odriozola, Ricardo Odriozola, Tine Rehling, Rosalind Bevan, Jesper Sivebæk, Pall Solstein, Nicolaj Von Scholten, Øssur Bæ, Astrid Christensen, Joakim Dam Thomsen & Geir Dragsvoll.
In studio record of this music release . attended those artists: Frode Andersen (Accordion, tracks 3), Frode Haltli (Accordion, tracks 3), Geir Draugsvoll (Accordion, tracks 1, 2, 4, 5), James Crabb (Accordion, tracks 3, 4), Anna Klett (Clarinet, tracks 1), Klaus Ib Jørgensen (Composed By), Jean Thorel (Conductor, tracks 1, 5), Athelas Sinfonietta Copenhagen (Ensemble, tracks 5), Classical And The Lotos Rose, Quietly, Quietly. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
About: The works for accordion - from solo and duo through chamber music to concerto - form an important strand in the output of Klaus Ib Jørgensen (b. 1967). The virtuoso potential of the instrument appeals greatly to the composer's musical thinking, which is nourished by the vital energy discharged in the friction and encounters between opposite expressive poles. Along an elastic timeline the composer navigates intuitively between these extremes. At the same time the strong sense of form gives Klaus Ib Jørgensen's highly complex music a remarkable transparence.
The Lotos-Eaters" is a poem by Alfred Tennyson, 1st Baron Tennyson, published in Tennyson's 1832 poetry collection. It was inspired by his trip to Spain with his close friend Arthur Hallam, where they visited the Pyrenees mountains. The poem describes a group of mariners who, upon eating the lotos, are put into an altered state and isolated from the outside world. The title and concept derives from the lotus-eaters in Greek mythology.
|1||Parodos ("... And The Lotos Rose, Quietly, Quietly ...) (1996/97)||13:50|
|3||Distortion - Commentary||7:12|
- Recorded At – Lyngby Parkkapel
- Pressed By – P+O Pallas – 55746
- Accordion – Frode Andersen (tracks: 3), Frode Haltli (tracks: 3), Geir Draugsvoll (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5), James Crabb (tracks: 3, 4)
- Clarinet – Anna Klett (tracks: 1)
- Composed By – Klaus Ib Jørgensen
- Conductor – Jean Thorel (tracks: 1, 5)
- Ensemble – Athelas Sinfonietta Copenhagen (tracks: 5), The Classical Accordion Duo (tracks: 4)
- Liner Notes – Niels Rosing-Schow
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – James Manley
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Christine Canals-Frau
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Monika Wesemann
- Percussion – Christian Utke (tracks: 3), Frans Hansen (tracks: 1)
- Photography By – Jeppe Gudmundsen-Holmgreen, Morten Tøgem
- Piano – Deborah Wood (tracks: 1)
- Producer, Engineer, Edited By – Preben Iwan
- Vocals – Hege Waldeland (tracks: 1)
NotesRec. Lyngby Parkkapel, 8 & 11/2000
℗&© 2002 Dacapo Records, Copenhagen
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 30099 99012 7
- Matrix / Runout: 8.224201 P+O-55746-A1 02-02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L961
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3J03
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD