Kraan - Kraan FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1179 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1816 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1226 mb
Other Formats: AHX WAV AA DMF AIFF DTS AUD
Let It Out is the fourth studio album by the German Krautrock band Kraan. It is the first album with Ingo Bischof on keyboards and the last album with saxophonist Johannes Pappert. All songs composed by Kraan. Bandits in the Woods" – 4:22. Die Maschine" – 4:42. Overseas Bound" – 3:10. Picnic International" – 5:23. Peter Wolbrandt – guitar, vocals. Jan Fride – drums, percussion. Helmut Hattler – bass.
Kraan is a German band based in Ulm and formed in 1970. It had several minor hits through the 1970s and 1980s. After a break of ten years, the group reunited in 2000. Their early style can be described as Krautrock that turned later to fusion, combining elements of both rock and jazz. Peter Wolbrandt - guitar (1970–present). Hellmut Hattler - bass guitar (1970–present). Jan Fride - drums (1970–1978, 1984–present). Ingo Bischof - keyboards (1975–2007) (. 019). Johannes Pappert - alto sax (1970–1976).
Kraan - Between Krautrock and Jazz Rock Kraan's debut album is based on the experimental Krautrock. There are improvisational parts with weird leads but also nice melodies.
Kraan is a German band that was formed in 1971. They released several albums of rock mixed with jazz elements during the 70s and 80s before breaking up in 1990. They reformed in 2000 for both live performances and new recordings.
Recorded By, Mixed By – Conny Plank. Supervised By – Walter Holzbaur. Recorded in Wintrup July 1975. Printed in Germany by Druckhaus Maack, Lüdenscheid. Let It Out (LP, Album, Ter). 7243 8 22672 2 5. Kraan. Let It Out (CD, Album, RE, RM).
Soul of Stone - Студийный альбом от Kraan. В альбом вошло 11 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 52:20. Hellmut Hattler plays "Intro Mine". Wintruper Echo (Live). Picnic International. ELOY - Walk Alone (1970/71).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sarah's Ritt Durch Den Schwarzwald||6:23|
Organ – Romi*
Organ – Romi*
|B2||Sarah Auf Der Gänswies'||2:01|
- Recorded At – Studio 70, Munich
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH
- Printed By – Druckhaus Maack KG
- Published By – Eurocord-Musikverlag
- Composed By, Arranged By – Kraan
- Design [Coverdesign] – Peter Wolbrandt
- Drums, Congas – Jan Fride*
- Electric Bass [Bass] – Hellmut Hattler
- Engineer – Jürgen Koppers
- Guitar, Vocals, Percussion – Peter Wolbrandt
- Photography By – Jana Graubins, Joschi Jaehnike, Walter Holzbaur
- Producer – Kraan
- Saxophone, Percussion – Johannes A. Pappert*
- Supervised By [Supervision] – Walter Holzbaur
NotesOriginally released 1972
Recorded at Studio 70, Munich, May 1972
Printed in Germany by Druckhaus Maack KG, Lüdenscheid
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 1): ST 28778-9A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 1): ST 28778-9B D Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): [etched] 160605 - A [stamped] ST 28778-9A D [etched] J P
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): [stamped] ST 28778-9B D Made in Germany
- Rights Society: GEMA
|28 778-9 U||Kraan||Kraan (LP, Album, Gat)||Spiegelei||28 778-9 U||Germany||1972|
|7243 8 22668 2 2||Kraan||Kraan (CD, Album, RE, RM, EMI)||Intercord, EMI Electrola||7243 8 22668 2 2||Europe||2000|
|7243 8 22668 2 2||Kraan||Kraan (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP, Med)||Intercord, EMI Electrola||7243 8 22668 2 2||Europe||2004|
|7243 8 22668 2 2||Kraan||Kraan (CD, Album, RE, RM, EDC)||Intercord, Universal Music Group||7243 8 22668 2 2||Europe||2014|
|7243 8 22668 2 2||Kraan||Kraan (CD, Album, RE, RM, Son)||Intercord, Universal Music Group||7243 8 22668 2 2||Europe||2014|