Rick Cua - Koo-Ah FLAC album
Style: Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1883 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1122 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1430 mb
Other Formats: VQF FLAC APE DTS WMA ADX AHX
Rick Cua. Koo-Ah (LP, Album, RE). Sparrow Records. Rick Cua. Koo-Ah (Cass, Album).
Rick Cua 1982 Koo'-ah 0. ly Me To Heaven. mp3 0. he Rock Was Rolled Away. eaven Was Made For Everybody. Rick Cua (Rick Cua & The Ah-Koo-Stiks) - - 1982-2007 - (11 ), MP3, 320 kbps. Download via torrent Download via magnet. 1982 Koo'-ah.
This is Track from the Rick Cua album "Koo-Ah". Rick Cua is one of 49 members of The Outlaws over the past 6 decades or so. The "Southern rock" sound of The Outlaws translated somewhat into his solo career, but Rick has his own sound. Rick left The Outlaws after turning to Christ and wanted to start making music with a message.
Rick Cua - Koo-ah (1982) - Melt My Heart Rick Cua - Koo-ah (1982) - Melt My Heart Rick Cua - Koo-ah (1982) - Melt My Heart Rick Cua - Koo-ah (1982) - Melt My Heart Rick Cua - Koo-ah (1982) - Melt My Heart Rick Cua - Koo-ah (1982) - Melt My Heart.
Rick Cua - No Mystery (1983). Songs in album Rick Cua - No Mystery (1983).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Fly Me To Heaven
Backing Vocals – Gary Pigg, John Rosasco, Marty McCall, Robbie DupreeKeyboards – John RosascoOrgan – Jeff LevineWritten-By – Robert Halligan*
Guitar – Hughie ThomassonGuitar [Solo] – Hughie ThomassonWritten-By – Ron DeRollo
|A3||The Rock Was Rolled Away
Guitar [Solo] – Billy Jones Written-By – James I. Elliott*
Acoustic Guitar – Hughie ThomassonChimes – Alan SteinbergerElectric Piano [Fender Rhoades] – Larry ArlottaGuitar [First Solo] – Ron DeRolloGuitar [Second Solo] – Freddie SalemPiano – John RosascoWritten-By – Phill McHugh
|A5||Heaven Was Made For Everybody
Organ – John RosascoPiano – Larry Arlotta
|B1||You Can Still Rock 'N Roll
Backing Vocals – Jimmy Hall, Matt GreeleySaxophone [Solo] – Denis Solee
Guitar – Billy Jones Written-By – Diana Cua, Ron DeRollo
|B3||Just A Little Bit More
Guitar – Ron DeRolloKeyboards – John RosascoPercussion – Terry McMillanSaxophone [Solo] – Dennis Solee*Vibraphone [Vibes] – Alan SteinbergerWritten-By – Tom Douglas
|B4||I Wanna Be Like You
Electric Piano [Fender Rhoades] – Larry ArlottaGuitar [Solo] – Freddie SalemPiano – John Rosasco
|B5||Melt My Heart
Harmonica [Solo] – Robbie DupreeWritten-By – Tom Douglas
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Refuge Records
- Copyright (c) – Refuge Records
- Distributed By – The Benson Company, Inc.
- Produced For – Primacy Productions
- Recorded At – Glaser Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Lower Level Studio
- Published By – Unart Music
- Published By – Ninik Music
- Published By – Group 7 Music Co.
- Published By – Cherry River Music Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Rainy Now Music
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Saddleshoe Music
- Published By – River Oaks Music
- Mastered At – Woodland Studios
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Backing Vocals – Diane Tidwell (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B5), Donna McElroy (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B5), Lisa Silver (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Design [Album Design] – Bill Brunt
- Drums – David Dix (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B5), Joe English (tracks: A4, A5, B3, B4)
- Engineer – Jeff Levine
- Engineer [Assistant] – Haran Hunter, Jim Baird*
- Executive-Producer – Ray Nenow
- Guitar – Freddie Salem (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4), Will McFarlane (tracks: A5, B2 to B5)
- Lacquer Cut By – HW*
- Lead Vocals, Bass – Rick Cua
- Percussion – Matt Greeley (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4)
- Photography By – Larry Dixon
- Piano – Mike Duke (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B5)
- Producer, Arranged By – John Rosasco, Rick Cua
- Synthesizer – Alan Steinberger (tracks: A2, A4, B2)
- Written-By – Greg Nelson (tracks: A4, B3, B5), Rick Cua (tracks: A2, A5 to B2, B4), Scott Roley (tracks: A3, B3, B5)
NotesEuropadisk pressing as denoted by 'EDP' circled and stamped in runouts.
LP housed in custom lyric inner sleeve.
Produced and Arranged for Primacy Productions
Robbie Dupree appears courtesy of Elektra Records
Jimmy Hall appears courtesy of Epic Records
Hughie Thomasson appears courtesy of Arista Records
Matt Greeley appears courtesy of Arista Records
Terry McMillan appears courtesy of RCA Records
℗ & © 1982 Refuge
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout etch, exc EDP stamp): R-3788-A HW/WSS EDP(circled)
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout etch, exc EDP stamp): R-3788-B HW/WSS EDP(circled)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|R 3788||Rick Cua||Koo-Ah (LP, Album)||Refuge Records||R 3788||UK||1982|
|SPR 1108||Rick Cua||Koo-Ah (LP, Album, RE)||Sparrow Records||SPR 1108||US||1985|
|C3788||Rick Cua||Koo-Ah (Cass, Album)||Refuge Records||C3788||US||1982|