Bite Like A Kitty - Bite Like A Kitty FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Pop music
Title: Bite Like A Kitty
FLAC version ZIP size: 1460 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1187 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1505 mb
Other Formats: MP1 MP3 AA AU AHX RA AUD
Members: Carol Black (2), Julie Hair, Katie O'Looney, Mare Earley, Sandra Seymour.
Music video by Lordi performing Bite It Like A Bulldog. Повторите попытку позже. Опубликовано: 24 нояб. 2009 г. Music video by Lordi performing Bite It Like A Bulldog. C) 2008 sony bmg music entertainment (finland) oy. Категория. Bite It Like a Bulldog.
He's an evil little kitty look what he did to my hand Tries to get in trouble in any way that he can I could give this cat a toy, but he'd rather have the wrapper And I will always give him water, but he still drinks from the crapper. I'm confused He's got a bed, but it's never been used In every waking moment, kitty's out for the fight Then next minute kitty's out like a light. How could I let this creature live inside my home I've gotta keep an eye on him when I'm on the phone I'm a little afraid to leave this cat all alone This kitty may destroy everything that I own.
from Faster And Louder. Live! by SYNTHETIC LOUT. Live!, you may also like: Snake by The Hipshakes.
Different cats bite for different reasons. Your cat may also bite as a form of communication. Instead of meowing, some cats will use a nip on the calf or forearm to signal that they want something – to be fed, to open a door, to be let outside, or even to clean the litter box. You’ll know that biting is a signal behavior when your cat bites, then tries to lead you off in the direction of some action they want accomplished, or if they immediately meow afterwards. Fixing Biting Behavior. If your cat is like most, their biting behavior can be both cute and annoying. When they come up to you and playfully nibble on your hand, you may enjoy it. At other times, the biting can be painful and bothersome.
Bite! Fight! I'm cray-cray like . B Yo-Landi down with .
Cats and kittens may bite for very different reasons, and it's important to distinguish between the two to help curb the biting. A kitten usually bites because of a developmental issue, while an adult cat may bite for a different reason. Kittens develop good manners through interaction with other kittens and their mother; other cats won't put up with being hurt. Too often kittens go to new homes before they've learned these important lessons and their owners need to teach them
I dont know a bit how to use camera (I'm working on it)and as you see. ouch. I dont know a bit how to use camera (I'm working on it)and as you see. NicolasSB Featured By Owner Aug 22, 2007.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Voice [Last] – Katie O'LooneyVoice, Percussion – Mare Earley
|A2||La Diosa Del Mar||3:31|
Bass, Tape [Metal Machine Tapes] – Sandra Seymour
Bass – Kathy InukaiGuitar [Slide] – Sandra SeymourSaxophone [Sax], Lead Vocals – Eileen Muir
|B2||Change My Life
Bass – Sandra SeymourGuitar – Kathy InukaiLead Vocals – Eileen MuirVoice, Percussion – Mare Earley
Guitar, Percussion, Voice – Kathy InukaiPercussion [Rotos, 808] – Sandra SeymourSaxophone [Sax], Percussion, Voice – Eileen Muir
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Recorded At – BC Studio
- Recorded At – I.N.S. Studios
- Remixed At – BC Studio
- Artwork [Cover Design] – Mare Earley
- Artwork [Inside Sleeve Design] – Julie Hair
- Bass – Julie Hair (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Concept By, Music By, Arranged By – B.L.A.K.*
- Drums – Katie O'Looney (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer – Mark Mandlebaum* (tracks: B1 to B3), Martin Bisi (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Flute – Mare Earley (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2)
- Guitar – Julie Hair (tracks: A1 to A4), Sandra Seymour (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Keyboards [Keys] – Mare Earley (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2)
- Lead Vocals – Carol Black (tracks: A2 to A4)
- Percussion – Carol Black (tracks: A1 to A5), Julie Hair (tracks: A1 to A4), Sandra Seymour (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3)
- Photography By [Back Cover Group, Inner Sleeve Side One] – Janette Beckman
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Doug Bressler
- Photography By [Cover] – Michael Zens
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Side Two] – Mike Nogami
- Producer – B.L.A.K.* (tracks: A1 to A5), Doug Bressier* (tracks: B1 to B3), Martin Bisi (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Remix – Martin Bisi, Sandra Seymour
- Voice – Carol Black (tracks: A1 to A5), Julie Hair (tracks: A1 to A4), Katie O'Looney (tracks: A1 to A5), Sandra Seymour (tracks: A5 to B3)
NotesIssued with printed inner sleeve (lyrics, credits, photos, acknowledgements).
On inner sleeve: 'Made in Canada'
The original band was Sandy, Julie, Mare, Eileen and Kathy as recorded on side B.
The 2nd band was Sandy, Julie, Mare, Carol, and Katie as recorded on side A.
The 777 catalog # is on the disc itself but there is no catalogue # on the cover.
Remixed at B.C. Studios.
A-side Recorded at B.C. Studio.
B-side Recorded at INS Studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One, etched): 777-A-RE1 S
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two, etched): 777-B-RE1 S
- Matrix / Runout (Sides One & Two, stamped): EDP [in circle]