52nd Street - I'll Return FLAC album
Genre: Soul and Funk music
Title: I'll Return
FLAC version ZIP size: 1839 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1150 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1550 mb
Other Formats: AHX AU VOC AA MPC ADX XM
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. 52ND STREET I LL RETURN.
52nd Street is the sixth studio album by American singer-songwriter Billy Joel, released in 1978. The follow-up to his breakthrough success album, The Stranger, Joel tried to give the album a fresh sound, hiring various jazz musicians to make it feel differentiated from his previous album efforts. It was the first of four Joel albums to top the Billboard charts, and it earned him two Grammys.
I'll Return (Extended Version). Remix – Timmy Regisford. B1. I'll Return (Dub Version). MCA Records, 10 Records.
Sample appears at 0:07.
3. Choose regular download method. 4. Follow instruction on download page and press "continue". 5. Rename your downloaded file to: 52Nd Street I'll Return 1987.
Listen to I'll Return from Fastbacks's Truth, Corrosion And Sour Bisquits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Set as current obsession. Go to artist profile.
52nd Street is a classic album and I purchased it as a replacement for an original that had that sadly warped. It played perfectly and was exactly as described by the seller. On my current sound system, versus the old suitcase record player I had in 5th grade, I felt I was in the studio with Joel. It has never sounded better. Joel is so much fun as his songs are sing-a-longs. If you are new to Bill Joel, this is the record with which to start. Get the vinyl, if you can, as they sound warmer and fuller with those extra tracks of sound.
Ode to 52nd Street is an album by guitarist Kenny Burrell recorded in 1967 and released on the Cadet label. All compositions by Kenny Burrell and Richard Evans except as indicated. Suite for Guitar and Orchestra Theme 1: So Little Time" - 5:05.
|A||I'll Return (Extended Version)||7:38|
|B1||I'll Return (Radio Edit)||5:32|
|B2||I'll Return (Dub Version)||7:04|
|B3||I'll Return (A Cappella)||5:48|
- Copyright (c) – 10 Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 10 Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Geddo Productions
- Designed At – Bill Smith Studio
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 10 Records, Inc.
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Photography By – Spencer Rowell
- Producer – Lenny White
- Remix – Timmy Regisford
- Written-By – T. Henry*
NotesFrom The MCA LP "Something's Going On" MCA-42079
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched, except Gloversville symbol stamped): MCA 6809 FDS-1 FUTURE DISC 回-G-回 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched, except Gloversville symbol stamped): MCA 6810 FDS-1 回-G-回 1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|TEN 136||52nd Street||I'll Return (7", Single)||10 Records||TEN 136||UK||1987|
|TENT 136||52nd Street||I'll Return (12", W/Lbl)||10 Records||TENT 136||UK||1987|
|TENT 136||52nd Street||I'll Return (12")||10 Records||TENT 136||UK||1987|
|MCA-53089||52nd Street||I'll Return (7", Single, Promo)||MCA Records||MCA-53089||US||1987|
|609 185, 609 185-213||52nd Street||I'll Return (12", Maxi)||10 Records, 10 Records||609 185, 609 185-213||Germany||1987|