Marillion - Radiation 2013 FLAC album
Title: Radiation 2013
Style: Alternative Rock, Prog Rock, Symphonic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1763 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1341 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1734 mb
Other Formats: VOC APE MP1 MPC ADX MIDI AHX
Arguably influenced by Radiohead's 1997 album OK Computer, the album also shows a Beatles sound that lends more of a pop flavor than the band had shown before. Answering Machine," "These Chains" and "Under the Sun" are appealing tracks, while "Three Minute Boy," yet another Marillion examination of the impact of fame, contains some of Steve Rothery's best guitar work in years. The American release includes two bonus tracks, reworkings of "Estonia" and "Memory of Water" from This Strange Engine.
Marillion – Radiation 2013. Label: Madfish – SMACD1058, Madfish – SMACD996. Mixed at The Forge, Oswestry. CD 1: mixed by Michael Hunter September - November 2012. CD 2: contains the original 1998 album produced by Marillion, co-produced, engineered and mixed by Stewart Every. Code-barres et Autres Identifiants.
With the great Brave album the band had set an extremely high standard and with This strange engine, Radiation and Marillion. com they never came close to that desired quality. But where 'Engine' and.
Radiation is the tenth studio album by the British neo-progressive rock band Marillion, released in 1998. Recorded at The Racket Club between November 1997 and June 1998, it was co-produced by Stewart Every. For this album the band decided to experiment with different instrument tones, vocal effects, samples (making segues between songs by cutting and pasting pieces from elsewhere in the album), and the like.
Radiation 2013, 2013. Radiation 2013, 2013. Costa Del Slough, 00:45. The Answering Machine, 03:45. Now She'll Never Know, 04:48.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Costa Del Slough||1:27|
|1-2||Under The Sun||4:10|
|1-3||The Answering Machine||3:47|
|1-4||Three Minute Boy||5:59|
|1-5||Now She'll Never Know
Acoustic Guitar – Pete Trewavas
|1-7||Born To Run||5:12|
|1-9||A Few Words For The Dead||10:32|
|2-1||Costa Del Slough||1:27|
|2-2||Under The Sun||4:10|
|2-3||The Answering Machine||3:47|
|2-4||Three Minute Boy||5:59|
|2-5||Now She'll Never Know
Acoustic Guitar – Pete Trewavas
|2-7||Born To Run||5:12|
|2-9||A Few Words For The Dead||10:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Intact Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Intact Recordings
- Licensed To – Snapper Music plc
- Published By – Hornall Brothers Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Racket Club
- Mixed At – The Forge
- Designed At – Aleph Studio
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Jo Rothery (tracks: 1-4, 2-4), Viki Price (tracks: 1-4, 2-4)
- Backing Vocals [Possibly] – Erik*
- Backing Vocals [Probably] – Mark*, Pete*, H*
- Bass – Pete Trewavas
- Drums, Percussion – Ian Mosley
- Engineer, Co-producer – Stewart Every
- Guitar [Guitars] – Steve Rothery
- Keyboards – Mark Kelly
- Lyrics By – Steve Hogarth
- Mixed By – Stewart Every (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Mixed By [Remixed By] – Michael Hunter (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9)
- Music By – Marillion
- Photography By [Portrait] – Niels Van Iperen
- Photography By, Design [Graphic Design] – Carl Glover
- Piano [Additional Piano], Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Steve H*
- Producer – Marillion
- Technician [Additional Production Ideas] – Erik Nielsen
- Voice – Steve Hogarth
NotesThis is a 2016 reissued and remastered release by Madfish.Identical in every way apart from hype sticker to the front with a Category of SMACD996 and a barcode sticker with a Category of SMACD1058.
Written and recorded at The Racket Club, Buckinghamshire, November 1997 and June 1998.
Mixed at The Forge, Oswestry.
CD 1: mixed by Michael Hunter September - November 2012.
CD 2: contains the original 1998 album produced by Marillion, co-produced, engineered and mixed by Stewart Every.
℗ 2013 Intact Recordings under exclusive licence to Snapper Music Plc.
© 2013 Intact Recordings. All Rights reserved.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on sticker.): 636551705820
- Barcode (Scanned on CD sleeve): 0636551599627
- Barcode (Text on CD sleeve): 636551599627
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 2100003796356 SMACD996
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 ): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 9R78
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 2100003796363 SMACD996
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2 ): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 ): IFPI 9R89
- Label Code: LC01701
|RAW CD 126, GSA0000126RAW||Marillion||Radiation (CD, Album)||Raw Power, Raw Power||RAW CD 126, GSA0000126RAW||UK||1998|
|SMRCD222||Marillion||Radiation (CD, Album, RE)||Sanctuary Records||SMRCD222||UK & Europe||2006|
|SMACD996||Marillion||Radiation 2013 (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Madfish||SMACD996||UK||Unknown|
|63467-79760-2||Marillion||Radiation (CD, Album)||Velvel, Eagle Rock, Raw Power||63467-79760-2||US||1998|
|SMALP996||Marillion||Radiation 2013 (2xLP, S/Sided, Album, Etch, RM, 180)||Madfish||SMALP996||UK & Europe||2013|