Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, Charlotte Nediger, Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra, Jeanne Lamon - Sinfonias / Suite In G Minor / Concerto For Harpsichord In D Major FLAC album
Genre: Classical music
Title: Sinfonias / Suite In G Minor / Concerto For Harpsichord In D Major
FLAC version ZIP size: 1514 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1124 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1129 mb
Other Formats: MPC DTS AU MP3 DMF ADX WAV
Sinfonia in D minor ("Adagio and Fugue"), F. 65 (BR C7). Wilhelm Friedemann Bach. Jeanne Lamon, Charlotte Nediger, Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra. Overture (Suite) for strings & continuo in G minor "No. 5" (doubtful), BWV 1070.
Performer: Charlotte Nediger. Orchestra: Tafelmusik. Conductor: Jeanne Lamon. Composer: Wilhelm Friedemann Bach. Audio CD (August 29, 2007). Indeed, the Suite in G minor included here was long considered to be the work of Sebastian. All of the music performed here has a vitality and craftsmanship that is very appealing. The opening Sinfonia in D has a sound very reminiscent of the Dresden school, and is optimistic and slightly quirky. The highlight for me is the Sinfonia in D minor for two flutes, strings and continuo. It starts with a very slow langorous adagio which employs striking dissonances between the flutes and moves into a fugue of tremendous contrapuntal rigor
Sinfonia In D Major, F. 64: Wilhelm Friedemann Bach: Sinfonias & Suite In G Minor & Concerto For Harpsichord In D Major is a English album released on May 2015. Sinfonia In D Major, F. 64: Wilhelm Friedemann Bach: Sinfonias & Suite In G Minor & Concerto For Harpsichord In D Major Album has 16 songs sung by Charlotte Nediger, Tafelmusik.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, Charlotte Nediger, Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra, Jeanne Lamon. Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, Charlotte Nediger, Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra, Jeanne Lamon - Sinfonias, Suite In G Minor, Concerto For Harpsichord In D Major (CD, Album). Concerto For Two Violins, Strings And Basso Coninuo In D Minor, BWV 1043 Bach, Various - A Portrait Of Bach (CD, Comp, Enh).
Suite in g, BWV 1070 - Menuetto alternativo - Trio. W. F. Bach: Sinfonias, Suite in G minor, Concerto for Harpsichord in D Major. Suite in g, BWV 1070 - Aria, Adagio.
Wilhelm Friedemann Bach (22 November 1710 – 1 July 1784), the second child and eldest son of Johann Sebastian Bach and Maria Barbara Bach, was a German composer and performer. Despite his acknowledged genius as an organist, improviser and composer, his income and employment were unstable and he died in poverty. Wilhelm Friedemann (hereafter Friedemann) was born in Weimar, where his father was employed as organist and chamber musician to the Duke of Saxe-Weimar.
Harpsichord Concerto in F major. Bach, Wilhelm Friedemann. Opus/Catalogue NumberOp. I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. Allegro ma non troppo. Adagio molto (in F minor). Composer Time PeriodComp.
|Sinfonia In D Major, F. 64|
|1||1. Allegro E Maestoso||3:55|
|Sinfonia In D Minor, F. 65|
|4||Adagio & Fugue|
|Suite In G Minor, BWV 1070 (Attrib.: W. F. Bach)|
|5||1. Ouverture - Larghetto||4:35|
|7||3. Aria - Adagio||5:22|
|8||4. Menuetto Alternativo - Trio||4:48|
|Concerto For Harpsichord, Strings And Basso Continuo In D Major, F. 41|
|Sinfonia In F Major For Strings, F. 67|
|16||4. Menuetto 1 & 2||2:30|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Published By – Sony Classical
- Recorded At – Humbercrest United Church, Toronto
- Art Direction – Josephine DiDonato
- Bassoon – Michael McCraw
- Cello – Christina Mahler, Sergei Istomin
- Composed By – Wilhelm Friedemann Bach
- Concert Flute – Christopher Krueger, Elissa Poole
- Directed By – Jeanne Lamon
- Double Bass – Alison Mackay
- Engineer – Markus Heiland
- Engineer [Assistant] – Felix Krückels
- Harpsichord – Charlotte Nediger
- Horn – Derek Conrod, Teresa Wasiak
- Liner Notes – Peter Wollny
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – David Marinelli
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Odile Demange
- Oboe – John Abberger, Washington McClain
- Orchestra – Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
- Recording Supervisor – Wolf Erichson
- Viola – Elly Winer, Ivars Taurins, Patrick G. Jordan
- Violin – Christopher Verrette, David Greenberg, Kevin Mallon, Linda Melsted, Rona Goldensher, Stephen Marvin, Thomas Georgi
- Violin [Leader] – Jeanne Lamon
NotesRecording Date: May 20-22, 1996
For This recording, 20-bit Technology was used.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099706 272021