Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress FLAC album
Title: Dear Catastrophe Waitress
Style: Indie Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1764 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1597 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1420 mb
Other Formats: RA AC3 DMF MP4 ADX XM DTS
Dear Catastrophe Waitress is the sixth studio album by Scottish indie pop band Belle & Sebastian, released on 6 October 2003 on Rough Trade Records. Producer Trevor Horn, former member of The Buggles and producer of groups like Yes and Frankie Goes to Hollywood, oversaw the production of the album, and gave it a more polished, pop-friendly sound, which stood in sharp contrast with their previous lo-fi, folky albums (although songs like "Lord Anthony" hearkened back to their old sound).
Dear Catastrophe Waitress. Beggars (от лица компании "Rough Trade"); Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor, CMRRA, UBEM, LatinAutor - SonyATV" и другие авторские общества (2).
Dear Catastrophe Girlfriend Dear Catastrophe Girlfriend I'm sorry if he hit you with a full can of Coke It's no joke Your face is bleeding You'll soon be leaving this town to the clowns who worship No one but themselves No one but themselves. I hate feeling this way, oh I hate feeling this way, oh I know you hate it too, oh Now that your coffee's growing cold, oh All of the customers look so old, oh Honey if I could be so bold. Belle & Sebastian Lyrics. album: "Dear Catastrophe Waitress" (2003). Step Into My Office, Baby Dear Catastrophe Waitress If She Wants Me Piazza, New York Catcher Asleep On A Sunbeam I'm A Cuckoo You Don't Send Me Wrapped Up In Books Lord Anthony If You Find Yourself Caught In Love Roy Walker Stay Loose.
Dear Catastrophe Waitress collects Belle and Sebastian’s greatest strengths: sugary, melodies and jangly indie pop. The title track offers up a jaunty acoustic strum pitted against orchestral flourishes, and Stay Loose harks back to ‘60s-era English dancefloors, combining classic pop and New Wave sounds. Piazza, New York Catcher is a sweet, folky love song stripped to just acoustic guitar and Stuart Murdoch’s gentle vocals, and Lord Anthony feels like classic, poignant B&S, with a gentle melody and fluttering strings. Dear Catastrophe Waitress Belle and Sebastian.
Dear Catastrophe Waitress" is one of those rare, cherished albums whose every song is good, either in part or in whole. There's no need to skip tracks while listening to this album. Each track is equal in quality, but that's where the equality stops. All songs on this album have something unique about them that helps to make every listen a slightly new experience. I've listened to other B&S albums hoping to find more songs along a similar vein, but all others seem to be an inchoate, sometimes simplistic, version of the musical mastery on this album. DEAR CATASTROPHE WAITRESS has provoked such listening addiction as most of the band's earlier work.
Dear Catastrophe Waitress is the sixth studio album by Belle and Sebastian, released in 2003 on Rough Trade Records. Producer Trevor Horn, former member of The Buggles and producer of groups like Yes and Frankie Goes to Hollywood, oversaw the production of the album, and gave it a more polished, pop-friendly sound. This stood in sharp contrast with their previous lo-fi, folky albums (although songs like Lord Anthony hearkened back to their old sound.
Tracklist: 1. Step Into My Office, Baby, 2. Dear Catastrophe Waitress, 3. If She Wants Me, 4. Piazza, New York Catcher, 5. Asleep On A Sunbeam, 6. I’m A Cuckoo, 7. You Don’t Send Me, 8. Wrapped Up In Books, 9. Lord Anthony, 10. If You Find Yourself Caught In Love, 11. Roy Walker, 12. Stay Loose. More albums from Belle & Sebastian: Storytelling by Belle & Sebastian. Write About Love by Belle & Sebastian. If You’re Feeling Sinister (Live) by Belle & Sebastian. The Boy With The Arab Strap by Belle & Sebastian. The Life Pursuit by Belle & Sebastian. Tigermilk by Belle & Sebastian. If You’re Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian. Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant by Belle & Sebastian. View all albums . Dear Catastrophe Waitress.
About Dear Catastrophe Waitress. Belle and Sebastian’s sixth studio record was a turning point for the band. Their quiet, twee sound gained some 1960s pop influence (and got a little bit louder) while their lyrics stayed as bookish as ever. Dear Catastrophe Waitress Q&A. Producers Trevor Horn. Writers Stuart Murdoch. Horns Recorded By Darren Allison. Mixing Dan Vickers, Julian Mendelsohn & Robert Orton.
|1||Step Into My Office, Baby||4:12|
|2||Dear Catastrophe Waitress||2:22|
|3||If She Wants Me||5:05|
|4||Piazza, New York Catcher||3:03|
|5||Asleep On A Sunbeam||3:22|
|6||I'm A Cuckoo||5:26|
|7||You Don't Send Me||3:08|
|8||Wrapped Up In Books||3:34|
|10||If You Find Yourself Caught In Love||4:15|
- Alto Saxophone – Philip Todd*, Stan Sulzman*
- Arranged By [Brass] – B&S* (tracks: 11), Trevor Horn (tracks: 11)
- Arranged By [Orchestral] – B&S* (tracks: 1), Belle & Sebastian (tracks: 2 to 10, 12), Trevor Horn (tracks: 1)
- Baritone Saxophone – Jeff Daly
- Cello – Anthony Pleeth, David Daniels, Martin Loveday
- Conductor [Orchestra Conductor Assisted By] – Charlotte Trinder
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Isobel Griffiths
- Cor Anglais – Sue Bohling
- Double Bass – Mary Scully
- Engineer [Additional] – Tim Lambert
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Tyreman
- Flute – Helen Keen
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Kathleen Stevenson
- French Horn – Nigel Black, Richard Berry
- Leader [2nd Violins] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Leader [Violin] – Gavyn Wright
- Mastered By – Frank Arkwright
- Mixed By – Dan Vickers, Julian Mendelsohn, Robert Orton
- Mixed By [Additional - Assisted By] – Michael Bannister
- Mixed By [Additional] – Tony Doogan
- Oboe – Chris Cowie
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Recorded By – Dan Vickers (tracks: 4), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12), Phil Tyreman (tracks: 4)
- Recorded By [Horns] – Darren Allison (tracks: 5)
- Recorded By [Orchestra - Assisted By] – Mat Bartram
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve Price
- Saxophone – Julian Nicholas (tracks: 5)
- Score, Conductor – Nick Ingman
- Tenor Saxophone – Philip Todd*, Chris Davis*
- Trombone – Billy Rumfitt (tracks: 5)
- Trombone [Bass] – Richard Edwards
- Trombone [Tenor] – Barnaby Dickinson, Chris Dean, Jeremy Price
- Trumpet – Derek Watkins, John Barclay, Mike Lovatt, Noel Langley
- Viola – Robert Smissen*, Bruce White, Gustav Clarkson, Peter Lale
- Violin – Benedict Cruft*, Boguslaw Kostecki, Chris Tombling, David Woodcock, Everton Nelson, Jackie Shave, Julian Leaper, Kathy Shave*, Patrick Kiernan, Warren Zielinski
NotesThe copyright in these recordings is owned by Belle & Sebastian under exclusive license to Rough Trade Records Ltd. Licensed to Spunk Records from Rough Trade. Manufactured in Australia by EMI Music Australia Pty Ltd under exclusive license. www.spunk.com.au
Recorded at Sarm West Studios and Sarm Hook End, except "Piazza, New York Catchers" recorded at Berkeley 2 Rehearsal Studios, Glasgow. Horns for "Asleep on a Sunbeam" recorded at Parkgate Studios, Battle. Orchestra recorded at Angel Studios.
Mixed at Sarm West Studios. Additional mixing at CaVa Sound Workshops, Glasgow.
Mastered at The Town House, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 94636 44042 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN96
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6Z03
- Matrix / Runout: REGENCY MEDIA 109107.1 URA111
|RTRADELP 080||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (2xLP, Album, 180)||Rough Trade||RTRADELP 080||UK & US||2003|
|none||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (CDr, Album, Promo)||Rough Trade America||none||US||2003|
|RTRADELP 080||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (2xLP, Album, 180)||Rough Trade||RTRADELP 080||Europe||2003|
|SINCD23||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (CD, Album)||Sinnamon Records, El Diablo!, Rough Trade Records||SINCD23||Spain||2003|
|06076-83216||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (CD, Album)||EMI||06076-83216||Canada||2003|