Susan's Room - Lion In The Living Room FLAC album
Title: Lion In The Living Room
Style: Folk Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1893 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1394 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1889 mb
Other Formats: FLAC MP2 AC3 AU VOX MP1 DMF
LION IN THE LIVING ROOM Lion in the Living Room (1996) serves up more of Susan's sensual vocals and intelligent, haunting songs, set in left-of- center alternative acoustic arrangements by guitarist/producer Tom Manche. Joining the band for Susan's Room second album are bassist Ritt Henn and drummer Albe Bonacci . Listen t. p3 sound samples from Lion in the Living Room. Lion in the Living Room.
In 1955, LIFE photographer Joseph Scherschel spent a day shooting a rather unusual subject for a spread in the magazine entitled, Living Room Lion – Blondie, A Docile 200-Pound Texan, Becomes A Member of the Family.
Elephant in the room" is a metaphorical idiom in English for an obvious problem or risk that no one wants to discuss. It is based on the idea/thought that something as conspicuous as an elephant can appear to be overlooked in codified social interactions, and that the of repression also operates on the macro scale.
The Elephant in the Living Room takes viewers on a journey deep inside the controversial American subculture of raising the most dangerous animals in the world, as common household pets. Set against the backdrop of a heated national debate, director Michael Webber chronicles the extraordinary story of two men at the heart of the issue - Tim Harrison, an Ohio police officer whose friend was killed by an exotic pet; and Terry Brumfield, a mentally unstable man who struggles to selfishly raise two African lions that he loves like his own family in a. small cage in his backyard. In the first of many unexpected twists, the lives of these two men collide when Terry's male lion escapes its pen and is found attacking cars on a nearby highway. Winner of 5 Best Documentary Awards, the film courageously exposes the shocking. Written by Anonymous.
The Living Room, Launceston, Tasmania. When S. Group needed to show off their homes, they chose furniture from The Living Room. Here's a quick walk through a couple of townhouses with architect Sam and styling consultants Bec and George from The Block.
|1||Say It's Love||3:32|
|2||Lion In The Living Room||3:45|
|3||Don't Let Me Go||4:01|
|4||The Guy Downstairs||2:26|
|5||Fueled By Loneliness||4:23|
|7||The Greatest Song||3:21|
|8||Man That's Livin'||3:11|
|10||Kill You Off||3:33|
|11||I Left You Waiting||4:15|
- Accordion – Mark Romano (tracks: 6)
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – Ritt Henn
- Backing Vocals – Amilia Spicer* (tracks: 5, 6, 13), Kristina Olsen (tracks: 5)
- Dobro – Lauren Ellis (tracks: 8)
- Drums – Albe Bonacci
- Electric Guitar – Casey Dolan (tracks: 11)
- Lap Steel Guitar, Vocals – Lauren Ellis (tracks: 13)
- Organ – Andrew Bush (tracks: 3), Richard Levinson* (tracks: 5, 9, 10)
- Percussion – Perry Thrust (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 12, 13), Steve Samuel (tracks: 3)
- Piano – Michele Brourman (tracks: 6)
- Producer, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Engineer, Mixed By – Tom Manche
- Producer, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards – Susan Streitwieser
- Vocals – Deborah McColl (tracks: 13)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 66432 95622 2