Simply Red - Picture Book FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Soul and Funk music / Pop music
Title: Picture Book
Country: UK & Europe
Style: Rhythm & Blues, Soul, Ballad
FLAC version ZIP size: 1142 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1140 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1120 mb
Other Formats: WMA VQF VOC AAC ASF MP1 MP4
Picture Book is the debut album by British pop and soul group Simply Red, released in October 1985. single "Holding Back the Years", the band's most successful single, and a cover of The Valentine Brothers' "Money's Too Tight (to Mention)". Three other singles were released from the album: "Come to My Aid", "Jericho", and "Open Up the Red Box".
Ian Dickson – Tenor Sax on Jericho, Sad Old Red and Heaven Ronnie Ross – Baritone Sax on Jericho, Sad Old Red and Heaven Francis Foster – Congas on Come To My Aid and Look At You Now David Fryman – Guitar and Vocals on Open Up The Red Box. Recorded at Soundpush studios, Blaricum, Holland and RAK studios, London, England Mixed at Air Studios, London, England Digitally remastered by Bernie Grundman at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles in 1992 Produced b. .
Artists-Simply Red Album-Picture Book Year-1985 Label-Elektra Records
Band Name Simply Red. Album Name Picture Book. Labels East West Records Elektra Records. 1. Come to My Aid. 04:04. 2. Sad Old Red. 04:32.
Lyrics to "Picture Book" song by Simply Red: Many types came to see the picture Many types came to see the picture Only he had the right to co.Picture Book" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
SIMPLY RED - Picture Book - 1985 LP Vinyl. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. Good condition Simply red men and women lp w/ lyric sleeve "The right thing" 60727-1. Artist : Simply Red. Title: Picture Book. M Mint; I rarely ever use this grade. only if an open record appears to have never been out of its inner sleeve 6 lp lot 80s Fairground Attraction Simply Red Gontiti Simple Minds The Sherbs. All records are visually graded unless stated.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Come To My Aid
Congas – Francis FosterMusic By – McIntyre*
|2||Sad Old Red||4:32|
|3||Look At You Now
Congas – Francis Foster
Written-By – David Byrne, Jerry Harrison
|6||Money's Too Tight (To Mention)
Written-By – John Valentine , William Valentine
|7||Holding Back The Years
Music By – Moss*
Guitar, Vocals – David Fryman
Music By – Fryman*
Music By – McIntyre*
- Manufactured By – Microservice - Microfilmagens e Reproduções Técnicas Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Published By – CBS Songs Ltd.
- Published By – So What Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Songs For Today Ltd.
- Produced For – Ultra Delta Ltd.
- Recorded At – Soundpush Studios
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Master Room
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda.
- Arranged By – Simply Red
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Ross (tracks: A2, A4, A5)
- Bass – Tony Bowers
- Design [Sleeve] – Peter Barrett
- Drums, Percussion – Chris Joyce
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Dickie
- Engineer, Mixed By – Femi J*
- Guitar – Sylvan*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Fritz McIntyre
- Lyrics By, Music By – Hucknall* (tracks: A1, B2, B4, B5)
- Mastered By – Arun Chakraverty
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Malcolm Heywood
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Simon Fowler
- Producer – Stewart Levine
- Tenor Saxophone – Ian Dickson (tracks: A2, A4, A5)
- Trumpet – Tim Kellett
- Vocals – Mick Hucknall
- Written-By – Hucknall* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B3)
|EKT 27, 960 452-1||Simply Red||Picture Book (LP, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||EKT 27, 960 452-1||UK & Europe||1985|
|7559-60452-2||Simply Red||Picture Book (CD, Album, RE)||Elektra||7559-60452-2||Europe||Unknown|
|EKT27C, 960 452-4||Simply Red||Picture Book (Cass, Album, HX-)||Elektra, Elektra||EKT27C, 960 452-4||UK & Europe||1985|
|9031-76993-2||Simply Red||Picture Book (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||EastWest||9031-76993-2||Europe||Unknown|
|960 452-1||Simply Red||Picture Book (LP, Album, TP)||WEA, Elektra||960 452-1||Greece||1985|