Banco - ...E Via FLAC album
Title: ...E Via
Style: Prog Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1999 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1773 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1694 mb
Other Formats: APE ASF RA DMF VOC WMA MP3
Arranged By – Banco, Beppe Cantarelli. Artwork – Mimmo Mellino. Backing Vocals – Beppe Cantarelli.
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso. Francesco Di Giacomo of Banco, at a concert in Frascati, 2009. Background information. Also known as. Banco, BMS. Origin. On 13 January 2019, a press release announced that a new album called "Transiberiana" will be released in April. It will be their first new release after "Nudo", which was published on 1997.
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 98/128 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. e via. Album starts at 128BPM, ends at BPM (-128), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Banco del Mutuo Soccorso.
Listen free to Banco del Mutuo Soccorso . .e via (Notte Kamikaze, Ice Love and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Banco del Mutuo Soccorso. Overview (current section).
Release source: CD. Year: 1985. Discount: 20%. 00:00. Discography of Banco del Mutuo Soccorso.
Pagina Ufficiale del Banco del Mutuo Soccorso buona visione! Tony D'Alessio Filippo Marcheggiani Nicola Di Già Fabio Moresco Michelangelo Nocenzi o Capozzi.
Banco" was followed in 1976 by the film soundtrack album "Garofano Rosso," and in the same year two versions of the same album, one Italian and one English. Founded in Rome, Italy in 1969 - Between 1997-2018 active playing Live - Reformed in 2016. One of the most important progressive rock bands to come from Italy, BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO, along with LE ORME and PFM are regarded as the big three of the RPI genre.
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso contained the fast-paced ". " a good rock number with a surprisingly lyrical bridge, and "Metamorphosi. The band would record a stronger version of it for its first album in English (Banco), but when Di Giacomo entered the last part with English lyrics, it kind of killed the mood. The other highlight on this first opus is "Il Giardino del Mago," a piece in four parts
|A4||(When We) Touched Our Eyes|
|B1||To The Fire|
|B3||Lies In Your Eyes|
- Arranged By – Banco*, Beppe Cantarelli
- Artwork – Mimmo Mellino
- Backing Vocals – Beppe Cantarelli
- Bass Guitar [Fender And Peavey] – Gianni Colaiacomo
- Drums [Premier, Zildjan Cymbals] – Pier Luigi Calderoni*
- Effects [Ibanez] – Rodolfo Maltese
- Electric Guitar [Ibanez] – Rodolfo Maltese
- Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Toto Torquati (tracks: A4)
- Electronic Drums [Simmons] – Pier Luigi Calderoni*
- Keyboards [Chroma] – Vittorio Nocenzi
- Keyboards [Gs2 Yamaha] – Vittorio Nocenzi
- Keyboards [Roland Jupiter 4] – Vittorio Nocenzi
- Keyboards [Roland Jupiter 8] – Gianni Nocenzi
- Lyrics By – Banco*
- Management – Gianni Marsili
- Mixed By – Banco*, Piero Bravin
- Music By – Banco*
- Percussion [Ufip] – Pier Luigi Calderoni*
- Piano [Yamaha] – Gianni Nocenzi
- Producer – Banco*, Beppe Cantarelli, Rodolfo Bianchi
- Recorded By – Lino Cerri
- Rhythm Guitar – Beppe Cantarelli
- Synthesizer [Oberheim Dbv] – Pier Luigi Calderoni*
- Technician [Transfer By] – Piero Mannucci
- Vocals – Anna Oxa (tracks: A4), Francesco Di Giacomo, Rodolfo Maltese, Vittorio Nocenzi
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099746056810
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): CI 460568-1L 9-4-90
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): CI 460568-2L 9-4-90
|26642||Banco*||...E Via (LP, Album)||CBS||26642||Italy||1985|
|40 CBS 26642||Banco*||... E Via (Cass, Album)||CBS||40 CBS 26642||Italy||1985|
|MHCP-1319||Banco*||... E Via (CD, RE, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP-1319||Japan||2007|
|460568 4, CBS 460568 4||Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso||… E Via (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS, CBS||460568 4, CBS 460568 4||Italy||Unknown|
|460568 2||Banco*||...E Via (CD, Album, RE)||CBS||460568 2||Italy||1989|