Nad Sylvan - The Bride Said No FLAC album
Title: The Bride Said No
Style: Prog Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1155 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1967 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1967 mb
Other Formats: FLAC WMA MP1 ASF DXD MP4 DMF
Nad Sylvan, vocalist with Steve Hackett and Agents Of Mercy, has announced the release of his new solo album 'The Bride Said No' for the 26th May 2017, on digipak CD, gatefold 2LP + CD & digital download. The album sees Nad joined by a myriad of guests including Roine Stolt, Steve Hackett, Guthrie Govan, Tony Levin, Jonas Reingold, Nick D'Virgilio, Doane Perry & more. The music came very easily.
In 2015, Nad Sylan impressed everyone with his fine conceptual solo album 'Courting The Widow'. A vampiric tale wrapped in a 17th century atmosphere, this definitively marked out the talented Swede as a surging star in the progressive rock world. Now, Sylvan is back with 'The Bride Said No', an album that continues the fascinating plot, albeit with a far more extravagant musical palette. I didn't originally have the idea of going on with this story on the new album
The upcoming album from Nad Sylvan titled The Bride Said No will be out on May 26th via InsideOut Music. Sylvan plays the keyboards and most of guitars on the album. The album features special guest appearences: Steve Hackett, Tony Levin (King Crimson, Peter Gabriel), Jonas Reingold (The Flower Kings, Kaipa, Karmakanic), drummer Nick D’Virgilio (Big Big Train). Sylvan also collaborated with vocalists Jade Ell, Tania Doko and Sheona Urquhart. Stream The Quartermaster single below. The Bride Said No Track Listing: Bridesmaids.
The Bride Said No. "Please retry". Nad Sylvan's latest contribution to modern Progressive Rock music is as fun as it is accomplished. His larger than life persona translates easily into the music he creates. With 'The Bride Said No' Sylvan builds upon the success of his earlier release 'Courting The Widow. While some might argue that there is much too much 'technology' at play here, misunderstands the purpose behind this fan's recognition of the studio as an instrument. Because of this approach, we have a gorgeous, well produced Prog record which stands well enough all by itself.
The Bride Said No, Nad Sylvan, Vinyl, New, FREE & Fast Delivery. The Bride Said No' is his 5th solo album and quite possibly his best yet, garnering worldwide praise for his efforts. A cooperative effort between Nad and a slew of good friends to help, as some of the prog royalty deigned to show up on the menu. Steve Hackett, Roine Stolt and Guthrie Govan are among the top guitarists in rock period.
Now Nad Sylvan is back with his second solo album proper, continuing the Gothic concept of the first. Do I feel Swedish? ponders Nad Sylvan, sniffing back a cold and hoping it gets better quickly so his voice can adorn the Steve Hackett show in Dublin later that night. I actually feel more like a person from everywhere – a ‘world citizen’, if that’s not a cliché. And I don’t just mean because of all the touring with Steve. The Bride Said No is a powerful follow-up to 2015’s Courting The Widow, wherein he succeeded in evoking the melancholy and majesty of peak Genesis while transcending his influences and avoiding any copyism to create one of the finest prog albums of recent years. The 22-minute, seven-part centrepiece To Turn The Other Side is a showstopper. This time he’s taken the plot onwards, with music that mixes in flavours from other genres while retaining an elusive, timeless alchemy.
|A3||When The Music Dies||7:00|
|A4||The White Crown||6:15|
|B1||What Have You Done||8:29|
|B2||Crime Of Passion (Vampirate's Anthem)||5:59|
|B3||A French Kiss In An Italian Cafe||5:58|
|C1||The Bride Said No||12:26|
|CD-3||When The Music Dies||6:54|
|CD-4||The White Crown||6:24|
|CD-5||What Have You Done||8:38|
|CD-6||Crime Of Passion (Vampirate's Anthem)||5:59|
|CD-7||A French Kiss In An Italian Cafe||5:57|
|CD-8||The Bride Said No||12:27|
- Mixed At – Sylvanite Records
- Edited At – Strike Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Inside Out Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Century Media Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Inside Out Music
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH
- Artwork – Claude Martin , Marcela Bolivar
- Backing Vocals – Tania Doko (tracks: A2, C1, CD-2, CD-8)
- Bass – Jonas Reingold (tracks: A2, A4, B1, C8, CD-2, CD-4, CD-5, CD-8), Tony Levin (tracks: B1, B3, CD-5, CD-7)
- Chapman Stick – Tony Levin (tracks: A3, B3, CD-3, CD-7)
- Drums – Doane Perry (tracks: A3, B1, B3, CD-3, CD-5, CD-7)
- Drums, Percussion – Nick D'Virgilio (tracks: A2, A4, B2, C1, CD-2, CD-4, CD-6, CD-8)
- Guitar – Guthrie Govan (tracks: B1, CD-5), Roine Stolt (tracks: B2, CD-6), Steve Hackett (tracks: B1 to C1, CD-5 to CD-8)
- Keyboards – Anders Wollbeck (tracks: A3, CD-3)
- Photography By – Nad Sylvan, Tom Wild
- Producer – Anders Wollbeck (tracks: A1, A3, B2, CD-1, CD-3, CD-6)
- Producer, Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Nad Sylvan (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to C1, CD-1, CD-2, ,CD-4, CD-5 to CD-8)
- Sound Designer – Anders Wollbeck (tracks: A1, A2, A4, C1, CD-1, CD-2, CD-4, CD-8)
- Vocals – Jade Ell (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B3, C1, CD-1, CD-2, CD-4, CD-5, CD-7, CD-8), Sheona Urquhart (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B3, C1, CD-1, CD-2, CD-4, CD-5, CD-7, CD-8)
- Waterphone – Alfons Karabuda (tracks: A3, CD-3)
NotesGatefold. Comes with CD, Side D is etched.
Vinyl tracks durations as given on back. Vinyl tracklist given on back regardless of sides.
"Black Sheep" appears on the third side after a couple of minutes of silence.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 89854 29511 0
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A): BH76733-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B): BH76733-01 B1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side C): BH76733-01 C1 HL
- Label Code: LC 01414
|none||Nad Sylvan||The Bride Said No (8xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Inside Out Music||none||2017|
|IOMCD 478, 88985429502||Nad Sylvan||The Bride Said No (CD, Album, Dig)||Inside Out Music, Sony Music||IOMCD 478, 88985429502||Europe||2017|
|IOMCD 478, 88985429502||Nad Sylvan||The Bride Said No (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Inside Out Music , Sony Music||IOMCD 478, 88985429502||Russia||2017|
|88985429502||Nad Sylvan||The Bride Said No (CD, Album)||Inside Out Music, Sony Music||88985429502||US||2017|