Kenny Loggins With Jim Messina - Sittin' In FLAC album
Title: Sittin' In
FLAC version ZIP size: 1541 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1341 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1164 mb
Other Formats: VOC AC3 MPC DMF RA DTS AHX
Sittin' In is the first album by singer-songwriters Loggins and Messina, released in 1971. It began as a solo album by Kenny Loggins; Jim Messina was with Columbia Records, serving as an independent producer when he met Loggins. In the course of producing Loggins' work, Messina provided backing vocals and guitar, leading to the album's full title, Kenny Loggins with Jim Messina Sittin' In.
Kenny Loggins With Jim Messina – Sittin' In. Label: Columbia – C 31044. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album.
Though the album was originally intended to be Loggins' first solo album, the two decided that Messina's contribution was so substantial that the album was finally released as Kenny Loggins with Jim Messina Sittin' In, in November 1971. Messina had been reluctant to perform and tour, having begun the collaboration with the sole interest of producing. Nonetheless, by the end of 1976, the group, now renamed "Loggins and Messina", had toured extensively; they would eventually sell over 20 million albums.
Kenny Loggins and Jim Messina are very underrated and somewhat overlooked in the music world. In any case this album is creative and immediately gratifying. It should appeal to anyone that loves good music.
Free download and listen The Best: Loggins & Messina Sittin' In Again. Jim Messina, Kenny Loggins, Loggins & Messina. Tracks count: 24. Views: 21. Kenny Loggins, Jim Messina, Loggins & Messina - Your Mama Don't Dance 02:49. Kenny Loggins, Jim Messina, Loggins & Messina - Danny's Song 04:15.
|A1||Nobody But You||2:56|
|A4.2||To Make A Woman Feel Wanted|
|A4.3||Peace Of Mind|
|B1||Back To Georgia||3:15|
|B2||House At Pooh Corner||4:18|
|B3||Listen To A Country Song||2:46|
|B4||Same Old Wine||8:15|
|B5||Rock 'N Roll Mood||3:06|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – Jasperilla Music
- Published By – Gnossos Music
- Published By – Wingate Music Corp.
- Published By – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Larry Sims
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – David Linderman
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Merel Bregante
- Guitar [1st], Vocals – Jim Messina
- Guitar [2nd], Harmonica, Vocals – Ken Loggins*
- Keyboards, Steel Drums [1st Pan], Concertina – Michael Omartian
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Alex Kazanegras
- Percussion – Milt Holland
- Photography By – David Linderman, Irvin Goodnoff*
- Producer – Jim Messina
- Recorded By – John Fiore
- Saxophone [Saxes], Oboe, Steel Drums [3rd Pan] – Jon Clarke
- Saxophone [Saxes], Recorder, Violin, Steel Drums [2nd Pan], Backing Vocals – Lester A. Garth*
- Written-By – Al Garth (tracks: B3), Dan Loggins (tracks: A3), Dan Lottermoser* (tracks: A3), Jim Messina (tracks: A1, A4, B3, B4), Ken Loggins* (tracks: A2, A4.2, B1, B2, B5), Michael Omartian (tracks: B5), Murray MacLeod (tracks: A4.1)
Notes"S" in runouts indicates pressing from Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
All selections published by Jasperilla except:
A2, A3 published by Gnossos
A4.2 published by Jasperilla/Wingate
B1, B2 published by Wingate
B5 published by ABC Wingate
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 1 Etched): S I PAL-31044 1F o A 37
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2 Etched): S 2 PBL 31044-1B o H 3
|C 31044||Kenny Loggins With Jim Messina*||Sittin' In (LP, Album)||Columbia||C 31044||US||1971|
|MFCD 829||Kenny Loggins With Jim Messina*||Sittin' In (CD, Album, RE)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||MFCD 829||Unknown|
|C 31044||Kenny Loggins With Jim Messina*||Sittin' In (LP, Album)||Columbia||C 31044||Canada||1971|
|PCT 31044||Loggins And Messina||Sittin' In (Cass)||Columbia||PCT 31044||US||Unknown|
|CK 53815||Loggins and Messina||Sittin' In (CD, Album, Ltd, RM, Gol)||Columbia, Legacy||CK 53815||USA & Canada||1992|