Ultravox! - Ha! Ha! Ha! FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Ha! Ha! Ha!
Style: Art Rock, Punk, Synth-pop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1721 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1257 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1754 mb
Other Formats: MP1 AAC AIFF VOC AA XM WMA
Ada Wilson in The Rough Guide to Rock wrote that the album "failed to recapture on-stage energy".
Ultravox! Ha!-Ha!-Ha! (LP, Album + 7", Single). Island Records, Island Records.
Ha! is a bruising album, a tsunami of a set that epitomized the fire and fury of its age. Icy to its core, producer Steve Lillywhite brilliantly captured both the band's urgency and the brittleness of their sound. Like the implosion of gases that ignited the Big Bang, Ha!-Ha!-Ha! hangs in the millisecond before the ensuing explosion, trembling with ferocious tension and fierce anticipation of the coming storm. Much of the set seems frozen in this moment in time and space, lyrically reflected in "Hiroshima Mon Amour," "Man Who Dies Every Day," and "Frozen Ones.
Ha!-Ha!-Ha! is the second album by British pop group Ultravox, at that time known as "Ultravox!", with an exclamation mark, as a nod to Neu!. Although the group would later achieve fame and commercial success with lead singer Midge Ure the band was, in 1977, led by singer/songwriter John Foxx who was accompanied by guitarist Stevie Shears, drummer Warren Cann, bassist Chris Cross and keyboard/violinist Billy Currie.
Album Name Ha!-Ha!-Ha. Дата релиза 14 Октябрь 1977. Лейблы Island Records. Музыкальный стильNew-Wave. Владельцы этого альбома1.
Ha! (1977) or any other file from Music category. log) MP3 320kbps 34:52 213,74 95,22 Mb (Full Scans) -+ 01.
Album · 1977 · 8 Songs. See All. The Collection. The Very Best of Ultravox. BBC in Concert (14 January 1981).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||The Frozen Ones||4:06|
|3||Fear In The Western World||4:00|
|5||The Man Who Dies Every Day||4:12|
|7||While I'm Still Alive||3:16|
|8||Hiroshima Mon Amour
Saxophone – C.C.
|10||The Man Who Dies Every Day (Remix)||4:15|
|11||Hiroshima Mon Amour (Alt Version)||4:54|
|13||The Man Who Dies Every Day (Live)||3:54|
|14||Young Savage (Live)||3:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Island Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Island Records
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Remastered At – Dallas Masters
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 51750676
- Bass, Vocals – Chris Cross
- Coordinator [Universal Music Catalogue Project Co-ordination] – Joe Black
- Design [Re-issue Design] – Paul Agar
- Drums, Vocals – Warren Cann
- Engineer – Steve Lillywhite
- Guitar – Stevie Shears
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite, Ultravox!*
- Remastered By [Digital Remastering] – Dallas Simpson
- Research [Additional Research] – Rob Harris
- Research [Tape Research] – Zoe Roberts
- Research, Liner Notes [Reissue Sleeve Notes] – Steve Malins
- Sleeve [Sleeve Concept] – Dennis Leigh
- Violin, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Billy Currie
- Vocals – John Foxx
- Written-By – Currie* (tracks: 3 to 6, 8 to 14), Cross* (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10, 12 to 14), Foxx*, Shears* (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10, 12 to 14), Cann* (tracks: 3, 5, 8 to 14)
NotesRemastered at Dallas Masters, Nottingham.
All tracks published by Island Music Ltd. ℗ 1977 Island Records Ltd.
This compilation ℗ 2006 Universal Island Records © 2006 Universal Island Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd.
Made in the E.U.
Issued in a standard jewel case with sixteen page booklet and promotional cover sticker.
Tracks 9 to 14 are bonus tracks from the original album's singles. Track 11 is actually the original punk version released only as a B side.
Track timing for #13 taken from WMP, stated duration on artwork is 4:15.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 37949 3
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): 06024 983 794-9 01 * 51750676
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 06024 983 794-9 02 * 51750676
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [Universal logo X4] 06024 983 794-9 02 * 51750676
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): [Universal logo X4] 06024 983 794-9 01 * 51750676
- Other (Variant 4): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Other (Variant 5): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 to 5): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0112
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0125
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI0146
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0113
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0130
|ILPS 9505, WIP 6417||Ultravox!*||Ha!-Ha!-Ha! (LP, Album + 7", Single)||Island Records, Island Records||ILPS 9505, WIP 6417||UK||1977|
|UICY-93074||Ultravox!*||Ha! Ha! Ha! (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Island Records||UICY-93074||Japan||2006|
|ILPS 9505||Ultravox!*||Ha!-Ha!-Ha! (LP, Album, RE, 2cn)||Island Records||ILPS 9505||UK||1977|
|25 499 XOT||Ultravox!*||Ha!-Ha!-Ha! (LP, Album)||Island Records||25 499 XOT||Netherlands||1977|
|74321 11292 2||Ultravox!*||Ha! Ha! Ha! (CD, Album)||Island Records||74321 11292 2||Germany||1992|