Gino Vannelli - Brother To Brother FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Soul and Funk music
Title: Brother To Brother
Style: Soft Rock, Pop Rock, Synth-pop, Classic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1746 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1956 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1209 mb
Other Formats: AAC VOX DXD MP2 WAV ADX RA
Brother to Brother is the sixth studio album by Canadian singer Gino Vannelli. Despite its success - the biggest of Vannelli's career - it was also his last for A&M Records. The album was released in 1978 and featured "I Just Wanna Stop", Vannelli's highest-charting single to date in both the US and Canada, where the single reached and respectively. Two other singles were released from the LP, "Wheels of Life" (. Canada and "The River Must Flow".
Gino Vannelli - Brother To Brother (1978). Songs in album Gino Vannelli - Brother To Brother (1978).
By this point, Vannelli has pared away the often-bizarre edges of his sound and became more mainstream. That's not a bad thing. The good news is that Brother to Brother seems to pick up from that point. The big hit here, the sexy and confident "I Just Want to Stop," gets a great vocal from Vannelli and the backing vocalists.
Bass, Soloist – Jimmy HaslipWritten-By – Gino Vannelli. Written-By – Gino Vannelli. B3. The Evil Eye. B4. People I Belong To.
Brother to Brother - Студийный альбом от Gino Vannelli. В альбом вошло 9 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 41:07. Love Me Now ༺♥༻ Gino Vannelli. Gino Vannelli - People I Belong To (1978). 03:59.
With elements of Rock Gino Vannelli's Brother to Brother album is soulful theater for the ears,as always Gino's vocals and lyrics demands attention. The "hit single" was "I Just Wanna Stop", but it is by no means the only gem on this record, "The River Must Flow" "Feel Like Flying" "Evil Eye" and the title track "Brother to Brother" deserves a listen
|A2||The River Must Flow||3:48|
|A3||I Just Wanna Stop||3:37|
|A4||Love & Emotion||3:49|
|A5||Feel Like Flying||5:17|
|B1||Brother To Brother||7:16|
|B2||Wheels Of Life||4:14|
|B3||The Evil Eye||4:14|
|B4||People I Belong To||4:01|
- Made By – CBS Dischi S.p.A.
- Distributed By – Messaggerie Musicali
- Arranged By – Gino Vannelli, Joe Vannelli, Ross Vannelli
- Art Direction – Roland Young
- Backing Vocals – Julia Tillman Waters, Maxine Willard Waters, Ross Vannelli, Stephanie Spruill
- Design – Grafis
- Drums – Mark Craney
- Electric Bass – Jimmy Haslip (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
- Electric Bass [Synthesized] – Leon Gaer
- Electric Piano – Joe Vannelli
- Engineer – Norm Kinney
- Engineer [Assistant Remix] – Betsy Banghart, Paul Aronoff
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Desmond
- Guitar – Carlos Rios
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Manuel Badrena*
- Photography By – Mark Hanauer
- Producer – Gino Vannelli, Joe Vannelli, Ross Vannelli
- Synthesizer – Joe Vannelli
- Tenor Saxophone – Ernie Watts
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Victor Feldman
- Written-By – Gino Vannelli (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B4), Ross Vannelli (tracks: A3, A4)
NotesJulia Tillman Waters and Maxine Willard Waters appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Stephanie Spruill appears courtesy of Stuff N' Ramjett Production Co.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CI AMLH 64722-1L
- Matrix / Runout: CI AMLH 64722-2L
- Rights Society: SIAE/DR
|SP-4722, SP 4722||Gino Vannelli||Brother To Brother (LP, Album, Mon)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-4722, SP 4722||US||1978|
|CS 4722||Gino Vannelli||Brother To Brother (Cass, Album, RE)||A&M Records||CS 4722||Canada||Unknown|
|AMP-6024||Gino Vannelli||Brother To Brother (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||AMP-6024||Japan||1979|
|PCCY-10213||Gino Vannelli||Brother To Brother (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||PCCY-10213||Japan||1991|
|SP-4722||Gino Vannelli||Brother To Brother (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||SP-4722||US||1978|