Interpol - Interpol FLAC album
Style: Indie Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1595 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1102 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1198 mb
Other Formats: MIDI MP2 MP4 XM WMA AU AHX
Interpol is the fourth studio album by the American rock band Interpol, released on September 7, 2010 through Matador Records. The self-produced album was recorded at Electric Lady Studios in Greenwich Village. Bassist Carlos Dengler left shortly after the album's completion.
Marauder is the sixth studio album by American rock band Interpol. It was released on August 24, 2018, by Matador Records. The album was produced by Dave Fridmann and recorded at his studio, Tarbox Road, in Cassadaga, New York from December 6, 2017 through April 18, 2018. Three singles were released from the album: "The Rover" on June 7, "Number 10" on July 30, and "If You Really Love Nothing" on August 23.
Interpol is an American rock band from Manhattan, New York, formed in 1997. Their original line-up consisted of Paul Banks (vocals, rhythm guitar), Daniel Kessler (lead guitar, vocals), Carlos Dengler (bass guitar, keyboards) and Greg Drudy (drums, percussion). Drudy left the band in 2000 and was replaced by Sam Fogarino. In 2010, shortly after recording finished for the band's fourth album, Dengler left to pursue personal projects, resulting in Banks becoming the band's bass player.
Interpol is the alternative/indie rock band’s 4th studio album. It is a self-produced album which was released on September 7th, 2010 on Matador Records. The first single, Barricade, was released on August 3rd, 2010, followed by Summer Well on December 6th, 2010; Lights on February 8th, 2011, and lastly Try It On on April 16th, 2011. This is the final album that features bassist, Carlos Dengler. What have the artists said about the album?
There is a certain back-to-basics feel about the album: producer Alan Moulder strips away much of Our Love to Admire's lavish sheen and gives the band a more muscular attack by pushing the rhythm section to the fore - especially fitting since bassist Carlos Dengler left the band shortly after finishing Interpol - and the album clocks in. at a relatively concise 10 songs in 45 minutes. However, like many things about this band, it's not quite that simple.
Please keep all submissions related to Interpol. If a submission includes any form of explicit content, please be courteous to others and label it NSFW. Mine would be: Untitled.
Interpol lyrics - 72 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Say Hello To The Angels", "Obstacle 1", "No I In Threesome". album: "Turn On The Bright Lights" (2002). Untitled Obstacle 1 NYC PDA Say Hello To The Angels Hands Away Obstacle 2 Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down Roland The New Leif Erikson. album: "Antics" (2004). Next Exit Evil Narc Take You On A Cruise Slow Hands Not Even Jail Public Pervert C'mere Length Of Love A Time To Be So Small Song Seven. album: "Our Love To Admire" (2007).
Interpol - El Pintor. I love Interpols latest album. It’s so groovy and sensual. Paul Banks is a very articulate vocalist and an intelligent man altogether. 2. Placebo - Without You I’m Nothing. I have this weird philosophy that I will age with albums and I’m in the point in my life where I resonate most with this album by Placebo.
|6||Always Malaise (The Man I Am)||4:13|
|8||Try It On||3:40|
|9||All Of The Ways||5:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Soft Limit
- Copyright (c) – Soft Limit
- Licensed To – V2 Records International
- Licensed To – Cooperative Music
- Published By – Interpol
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Produced At – Atomic Heart Studios
- Mixed At – Assault And Battery Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 52592534
- Artwork [3D Animation] – GMDThree
- Design – Graphic Therapy NYC*, Interpol
- Management – Dave Holmes
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – John Catlin
- Mixed By [Mix Engineer] – Catherine Marks
- Producer – Interpol
- Recorded By – Claudius Mittendorfer
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Noah Goldstein
NotesStandard jewel case with sticker on cover, clear tray & 12-page booklet.
Recorded at Electric Lady Studios, NYC
Additional production at Atomic Heart Studios NYC
Mixed at Assault & Battery Studios, London
Mastered at Sterling, NYC
All songs © by Interpol, copyright control/bmi 2010
℗&© 2010 Soft Limit under exclusive license to V2 Records International T/A Cooperative Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02527 47029 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 602527470290
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [4x Universal logo] 06025 274 702-9 01 + 52592534
- Matrix / Runout (Mould variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0144
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [4x Universal logo] 06025 274 702-9 01 + 52592534
- Matrix / Runout (Mould variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0114
|OLE-945||Interpol||Interpol (2x12", Album, Ltd)||Matador||OLE-945||US||2010|
|VVR748050||Interpol||Interpol (LP, Album, Cle)||Cooperative Music||VVR748050||US||2010|
|OLE-945-1||Interpol||Interpol (LP, Album, TP)||Matador||OLE-945-1||US||2017|
|OLE-945-2V||Interpol||Interpol (CD, Album, Promo)||Matador||OLE-945-2V||US||2010|
|VVR748050||Interpol||Interpol (LP, Album)||Cooperative Music||VVR748050||UK & Europe||2010|