Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie, Billy Cobham · Dean Brown · Gil Goldstein · Tim Landers - Smokin' FLAC album
FLAC version ZIP size: 1416 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1419 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1246 mb
Other Formats: AAC VQF MIDI ADX WMA AUD FLAC
Complete your Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie, Billy Cobham · Dean Brown · Gil Goldstein · Tim Landers collection.
Producer – Billy Cobham. Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie. Smokin' (LP, Album).
This live LP features Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie quartet of 1982, a group consisting of the drummer/leader, guitarist Dean Brown, keyboardist Gil Goldstein and electric bassist Tim Landers. Although their playing is fairly spontaneous, the rockish group never really carved out a niche for itself or developed its own individual sound. Of the five band originals, the best is Cobham's "Red Baron," though this version is not on the same level as the original recording. Overall, the out-of-print release is spirited, but really just a so-so effort.
01 Chiquita Linda 02 Looks Bad, Feels Good 03 Some Other Kind 04 Red Baron 05 Situation Comedy. Bass – Tim Landers Guitar – Dean Brown Percussion, Drums – Billy Cobham.
All songs and all albums Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie You can listen for information on the site. Download the album or mp3, watch videos Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie. All video clips of all the songs are here. Also known as Billy Cobham's Glassmenagerie. Members of Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie: Billy Cobham, Dean Brown, Gil Goldstein, Tim Landers.
Timothy Gerard Landers (born November 1, 1956) is an American bassist best known for his contribution to the 1970s-80s jazz-fusion genre and his work with Al Di Meola, Billy Cobham, and Gil Evans. Landers is a session musician and was a member of Tom Scott's band on The Pat Sajak Show. Born in Taunton, Massachusetts, Landers has worked with Tracy Chapman, Tori Amos, Crimson Jazz Trio, Lee Ritenour, Dave Grusin, and Loreena McKennitt
1982 Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie: Observations & Reflections. 1983 Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie: Smokin'. 2007 Billy Cobham, Colin Towns, HR Big Band: Meeting Of The Spirits - A Celebration Of The Mahavishnu Orchestra. 2008 De Cuba y de Panama.
Cobham's debut album, Spectrum (1973), surprised him and his record company when it reached No. 1 on the Billboard magazine Jazz Albums chart and No. 26 on the Top 200 Albums chart. In 1981, Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie was formed with Michał Urbaniak on violin and EWI, Gil Goldstein on piano, Tim Landers on bass, and Mike Stern on guitar. Dean Brown replaced Stern when he left to play with Miles Davis. Glass Menagerie released two albums for Elektra Musician In 1994, he joined an all-star cast Greek Theatre in Los Angeles and the results appeared on the album Stan.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gil Goldstein
|A2||Looks Bad, Feels Good
Written-By – Tim Landers
|A3||Some Other Kind
Written-By – Dean Brown
Written-By – William Cobham*
Written-By – William Cobham*
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded By – Mountain Studios
- Recorded At – Montreux Jazz Festival
- Mixed At – Normandy Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Design – Kristen Kasell Nikosey, Norm Ung
- Electric Bass [Bass] – Tim Landers
- Engineer – Phil Green
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tom Soares
- Keyboards – Gil Goldstein
- Lacquer Cut By – RME*
- Liner Notes – B. C.*, Bruce Lundvall
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Percussion – Billy Cobham
- Photography By – Darryl Pitt
- Producer – Billy Cobham
- Synthesizer [Guitar], Electric Guitar [Guitar] – Dean Brown
NotesSpecialty Records Corp., Olyphant, PA
Comes with printed inner sleeve & ELEKTRA / MUSICIANS RECORDS Insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 60233-A (SP)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 60233-B (SP)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A etched): 60233 A ISP I-I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B etched): 60233 B I SP I-I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout both Side stamped [RC in Ƨ] ): STERLING Ƨ (RC)
- Barcode: 0 7559-60233-1
|96-0233-1||Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie, Billy Cobham · Dean Brown · Gil Goldstein · Tim Landers||Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie, Billy Cobham · Dean Brown · Gil Goldstein · Tim Landers - Smokin' (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician||96-0233-1||Europe||1983|
|96-0233-1||Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie||Smokin' (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician||96-0233-1||France||1983|
|9 60233-4||Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie||Smokin' (Cass, Album, Dol)||Elektra Musician||9 60233-4||Germany||1983|
|9 60233-4||Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie||Smokin' (Cass, Album, Dol)||Elektra Musician||9 60233-4||US||1983|
|96-0233-1||Billy Cobham's Glass Menagerie||Smokin' (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician||96-0233-1||Europe||1983|