Ernest Kohl - Hold On To Life FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Soul and Funk music
Title: Hold On To Life
FLAC version ZIP size: 1842 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1947 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1749 mb
Other Formats: XM TTA DTS RA MIDI MP3 AA
Ernest Kohl Hold on to Life (The Kyler Dayne Extended Club Remix). Ernest Kohl Set Your Spirt Free (The Kyler Dayne Extended Club Remix).
Ernest Kohl, recording artist and multi talented performer, has become a celebrated force within the music industry with a. .Typically replies within a day. Contact Ernest kohl on Messenger. EMG/Universal Music Group Inc.
International Award Winning RecordingArtist @EMG/UMG Producer,Actor,Director,Model Dancer,Choreographer, oser& CEO Of His Production Company. ENJOY! pi. witter.
Hold On! by Herman's Hermits is the band's third album and was released in the United Kingdom by EMI/Columbia (catalogue number SEG 8503. It is the soundtrack album to a 1966 film featuring Herman's Hermits and Shelley Fabares, Hold On! The producers had recruited Fred Karger, a Hollywood composer who had served as music director of the group's previous movie, When the Boys Meet the Girls, to write the songs for the movie.
If you like Bad To Be Good from Ernest Kohl, do check out tons of other Ernest Kohl remixes here. com has the latest, newest, and the most exclusive house remixes from all over the world and has been the number destination for all DJs, remixers and remix lovers everywhere. com, filesharing site, filetube.
Closing this message or scrolling the page you will allow us to use it. Learn more.
|A1||Hold On To Life||7:10|
|A2||Hold On To Life||7:14|
|B1||Can We Try Again||7:20|
|B2||Can We Try Again||8:01|
- Arranged By – David Freiberg, Ernest Kohl, Herman Eberitzsch, Linda Imperial
- Artwork By [Graphic Design] – Todd 'Doodles' Harvey
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jean McClain (tracks: A1, A2), Jeanie Tracy (tracks: B1, B2), Jo Carol* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2), Linda Imperial (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Drum Programming – Herman Eberitzsch
- Keyboards – David Freiberg, Herman Eberitzsch
- Mixed By – David Freiberg, John Hedges, Susie Foot
- Photography [Avantography] – Jack Pedota and Suka
- Producer – David Freiberg, Ernest Kohl, Linda Imperial
- Remix [Special Dance Mix] – Lester Temple
- Written-By – Boone* (tracks: B1, B2), E. Kohl* (tracks: A1, A2), J. McClain* (tracks: A1, A2), Murfin* (tracks: B1, B2)
NotesHold on to Life: Ernest Kohl Music ASCAP, Freckle Bandits Music BMI
Can We Try Again: ERC
Recorded at Free Mountain Studio, Navato, CA
For Booking info call T-Best at 357-6865
2261 Market Street, Suite 315
San Francisco, CA 94116
NOTE: There are two different mixes per song on each side. There doesn't appear to be any distinguishing title for each song just 1) and 2).
Additionally, artist website lists this release as a Maxi-Single Double A release, however run-out groove indicates MT193-A and MT193-B respectively.